Nasacort Allergy 24HR

by Nasacort

NULL

alguien me puede dar su opinion
Does this work better than pills? Or do you use both? Me and my son have extreme allergies and sinuses and allways end up in the hospital
I've been having terrible almost cold/fever-like symptoms that are allergy related and I'm wondering what people's experiences are w/ this product. I currently have been using the Walgreens version for a few days and hope that people have had positive experiences similar to me. (I've already been to the doctor and they haven't found anything wrong - just post nasal bug)
Start your review of Nasacort Allergy 24HR!
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
I kid you not, Nasacort changed my life. I never really realized I have sinus issues. I always thought I smelled things normally, and that I could breathe normally... Until my boyfriend and I started taking scuba classes. I had such a hard time breathing properly, and when we got in the deep end of the pool, my head felt like it was going to pop because of my sinuses. My boyfriend recommended this to me, since he's been taking this for years and loves it. So I gave it a shot. You guys. I had no idea how bad the hospital I work at smells until I took this. I was walking up the stairs to work, and thought to myself, "Oh god, what's that smell? Has it always smelt this badly?" It has. It was just my nose. My sense of smell is so much stronger (and I already thought my sense of smell was normal). I breathe so much better. My boyfriend also says that my breathing doesn't sound labored in my sleep anymore. The amount of times I have to blow my nose has decreased immensely. My nose is almost never itchy. This stuff actually lasts all day too. And the best part, I never have an issue scuba diving ever again. Two thumbs up!
Christina F.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Target
I discovered Nasacort somewhere around 5ish years ago and this is definitely one of my most can’t-live-without-it products! I get absolutely horrible allergies spring through fall that make me miserable. It seemed as if it was getting worse and worse as the years went on as well. I would try to always leave my windows shut, take Benadryl, and use an air purifier but that made very little difference and I was still miserable all the time. I made the decision to go see a doctor, but someone mentioned trying Nasacort and I decided to give it a go. It works wonders! I now get zero allergies when I take this, even if I spend all day outside on a high pollen day. It is absolutely amazing! I also get no side effects (unlike Benadryl) and it works all day with one spray in each nostril every morning. If you are looking for an allergy product, I could not recommend this more!
jamie H.
This nasal spray is the best nasal spray I have ever used and I have used prescription nasal sprays without the result of this amazing stuff! I can wake up with with a stuffy nose from allergies and before I know it.. my nose is clear and I can breathe again.. I even forget I had congestion!! I recommend to anyone with congestion from allergies!! it also works with colds for me too!
Nancy A.
Metairie
This product used to be a prescription about 4 years ago and now that’s available over the counter you should take advantage. Not only are you saving on going to the doctor but you are also saving time. Works almost instantly and there are always manufacture coupons available.
Sarah C.
I absolutely love this allergy medicine! I have tried pretty much every allergy medicine on the market. This is the first one that works, without making me drowsy. (The ones that made me drowsy, never really fully worked anyway). I'm allergic to cats, but I can't just get rid of them. I am so thankful I found Nasacort, so I don't have to go through 1 box of tissues in 3 days.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Nasacort Allergy 24HR uploaded by Kristavel F.
I loved be how fast and it doesn’t make me drowsy and almost instantly it clears up my allergies over all love it Nasacort Allergy 24HR
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I have ridiculous allergies all year long and have built up immunity to most OTC pills. After 24 years of suffering, a doctor finally showed me the proper way to use nasal sprays (tip: you don't snort it!) and that knowledge, combined with this product, has worked wonders. It hasn't eliminated all of my sniffling and sneezing because only an intense shot treatment can, but I can feel the sinus pressure and nose tingles on days I don't use my Nasacort. My roommate for the last two years had cats and because of this stuff, I didn't die. Definitely worth a try.
Rebecca Ann C.
Boling, TX
Nasacort Allergy 24HR uploaded by Rebecca Ann C.
I use this nasal spray daily to help with my allergies. It works great helping get rid of my post nasal drip.. This nasal spray works effectively at giving me relief from a itchy throat and ears due to my allergies. It's a very affordable medicine. I can't live without it. Nasacort Allergy 24HR
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I think Flonase works better than this. I have severe allergic rhinitis year round(allergies to dust and outside pollen, trees, etc.) And this did nothing to help :(
Jessica D.
Nasacort Allergy 24HR uploaded by Jessica D.
Nasacort allergy spray for when you wake up feeling as bad as I look in this picture! It is seriously, the best for bad allergies! It is a great price and works well. I purchased at Walgreens with a coupon and got buy one get one!