BY NASACORT #15 in Allergy & Sinus

Two Bottles Nasacort Allergy 24HR The text-decoration: underline;first 24 hour full prescription strength nasal allergy spray available over the counter. Multi-Symptom Nasal Allergy Relief 24 HR Relief 4 Nasal Congestion 1 Sneezing 2 Runny Nose 5 Itchy Nose 8 Non Drowsy 9 No Drip - Stays Where it s Sprayed 6 Scent Free 7 Now Available Over the Counter Nasacort Allergy 24 HR is an over the counter intranasal steroid used to treat nasal symptoms of indoor and outdoor allergies. When Nasacort is used as directed, it can temporarily relieve symptoms of nasal allergies: sneezing, runny nose, nasal itching and congestion. Nasacort Allergy 24HR is the same prescription strength as the original prescription strength Nasacort AQ. Nasacort Allergy 24HR is for allergy sufferers 2 years and older with moderate to severe nasal allergy symptoms.

• I've been having terrible almost cold/fever-like symptoms...3 Answers
  • Does this work better than pills? Or do you use both? Me ...2 Answers
  • Is this nasal spray better than flonase?3 Answers
Kayla P.
London, KY
Review for: 24Hr Nasal Allergy 60 Sprays more...
I need to begin with saying, I hate nasal sprays with a passion. Just BLEH. HOWEVER, I have recently been treated for a horrible sinus infection that took a few high doses rounds of anti biotic's, an inhaler, and this beauty to help. I was given a prescription for a nasal spray that my insurance wouldn't cover. It was over $300. The pharmacist recommended this, because it had the same steroids as the expensive one. Needless to say, I picked up this one for around $14. The instant relief that I felt when using this was amazing. No words can describe it. I could breathe again and it was fantastic!
Jasmine B.
If I don't use this nasal spray, I become Sneezy the Dwarf.  I have been using Nasacort for at least the last 4 years. When I use it regularly, I don't get a sinus infection. It is a little expensive at drug stores and discount stores. I get a much better value from Costco.

You have to remember to blow your nose first before using it.  If you struggle with nasal sprays, I would suggest spraying with the opposite hand (spray your right nostril with your left hand and vice versa).  This formula doesn't easily drip out of my nose and it doesn't leave any unpleasantness after using.
Melissa W.
Roswell, GA
I have the worlds worst allergies and this is definitely a product that gets me up and running again. It's affordable and works just as well, if not better, than the alternatives. Thank you nasacort for helping me get back to normal!
Gabby A.
As a lifelong allergy sufferer, I can say that this medicine has helped the most besides my allergy shots. It got me through the allergy season without being 100% miserable. I did recommend it to my friends.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I have ridiculous allergies all year long and have built up immunity to most OTC pills. After 24 years of suffering, a doctor finally showed me the proper way to use nasal sprays (tip: you don't snort it!) and that knowledge, combined with this product, has worked wonders. It hasn't eliminated all of my sniffling and sneezing because only an intense shot treatment can, but I can feel the sinus pressure and nose tingles on days I don't use my Nasacort. My roommate for the last two years had cats and because of this stuff, I didn't die. Definitely worth a try.
Tyna B.
My son was given this for the fluid build up in his readers. It works great for a while, then we have to stop it. A lmao so, most places it costs about $17 for a small bottle.
Allie T.
I love this nasal spray.  Other than flonase, this is my favorite.  It is easy to apply and I can feel a difference as soon as I use the product.
jamie h.
Review for: 24Hr Nasal Allergy 120 Sprays more...
This nasal spray is the best nasal spray I have ever used and I have used prescription nasal sprays without the result of this amazing stuff! I can wake up with with a stuffy nose from allergies and before I know it.. my nose is clear and I can breathe again.. I even forget I had congestion!! I recommend to anyone with congestion from allergies!! it also works with colds for me too!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Review for: 24Hr Nasal Allergy 60 Sprays more...
Started getting allergies last year when I moved to the US. I think it's because of the cold weather. Tried so many pills and nothing worked. My husband found out about Nasacort and decided to get it for me because he saw how miserable I was every day because I was so congested and hated it! Once I tried it, it took me a few days to get used to it and I noticed it started working. I was so happy and relieved that I could breathe every day with no problems! It has no scent so it's perfect for the people who don't want to notice any smell when you use these kind of sprays. Found it at Walmart.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: 24Hr Nasal Allergy 60 Sprays more...
I have near-debilitating seasonal allergies. I was given a prescription nasal medicine last year after trying everything else, which worked great. When I ran out, I bought this to try. It's okay so far, I don't think it's quite as good as my prescription. It is a different active ingredient, which may have something to do with its effectiveness for me. We'll see how my allergies fare this year.
Jasmine R.
Is this nasal spray better than flonase?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been having terrible almost cold/fever-like symptoms that are allergy related and I'm wondering what people's experiences are w/ this product. I currently have been using the Walgreens version for a few days and hope that people have had positive experiences similar to me. (I've already been to the doctor and they haven't found anything wrong - just post nasal bug)
Bridget L.
Roseville
Does this work better than pills? Or do you use both? Me and my son have extreme allergies and sinuses and allways end up in the hospital