BY NASACORT #32 in Allergy & Sinus

Two Bottles Nasacort Allergy 24HR The text-decoration: underline;first 24 hour full prescription strength nasal allergy spray available over the counter. Multi-Symptom Nasal Allergy Relief 24 HR Relief 4 Nasal Congestion 1 Sneezing 2 Runny Nose 5 Itchy Nose 8 Non Drowsy 9 No Drip - Stays Where it s Sprayed 6 Scent Free 7 Now Available Over the Counter Nasacort Allergy 24 HR is an over the counter intranasal steroid used to treat nasal symptoms of indoor and outdoor allergies. When Nasacort is used as directed, it can temporarily relieve symptoms of nasal allergies: sneezing, runny nose, nasal itching and congestion. Nasacort Allergy 24HR is the same prescription strength as the original prescription strength Nasacort AQ. Nasacort Allergy 24HR is for allergy sufferers 2 years and older with moderate to severe nasal allergy symptoms.

• I've been having terrible almost cold/fever-like symptoms that ar...1 Answers
  • Is this nasal spray better than flonase?3 Answers
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I kid you not, Nasacort changed my life. I never really realized I have sinus issues. I always thought I smelled things normally, and that I could breathe normally... Until my boyfriend and I started taking scuba classes. I had such a hard time breathing properly, and when we got in the deep end of the pool, my head felt like it was going to pop because of my sinuses. My boyfriend recommended this to me, since he's been taking this for years and loves it. So I gave it a shot. You guys. I had no idea how bad the hospital I work at smells until I took this. I was walking up the stairs to work, and thought to myself, "Oh god, what's that smell? Has it always smelt this badly?" It has. It was just my nose. My sense of smell is so much stronger (and I already thought my sense of smell was normal). I breathe so much better. My boyfriend also says that my breathing doesn't sound labored in my sleep anymore. The amount of times I have to blow my nose has decreased immensely. My nose is almost never itchy. This stuff actually lasts all day too. And the best part, I never have an issue scuba diving ever again. Two thumbs up!
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I love Nasonex, and I have taken it for several years.  I have Meniere's Disease, so this is a must have for me.  So, its not only good for your allergies, but will also help with inner ear problems.  The only downside for me is that it is OTC now, and a little pricey since medical insurance will not pay for it.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
I have had terrible allergies. Regular oral allergy medication was not working. I could not breathe at all. Within a day of using this, my nose started to clear up. I am on day three of twice a day and it's working great. I can smell and breathe again. The only downfall is the price. It is expensive compared to other allergy medications.
Sarah C.
I absolutely love this allergy medicine! I have tried pretty much every allergy medicine on the market. This is the first one that works, without making me drowsy. (The ones that made me drowsy, never really fully worked anyway). I'm allergic to cats, but I can't just get rid of them. I am so thankful I found Nasacort, so I don't have to go through 1 box of tissues in 3 days.
Nicole D.
I've been on the hunt to find an allergy medicine that actually works. Zyrtec does work for me but this is better. It's best to use it daily for a week to get the most symptom relief. There's no taste of alcohol and it's easy to use and it helps clear up my nose pretty quickly and lasts almost the whole 24 hours.
Melissa W.
Johns Creek, GA
I have the worlds worst allergies and this is definitely a product that gets me up and running again. It's affordable and works just as well, if not better, than the alternatives. Thank you nasacort for helping me get back to normal!
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
This is the best nasal spray on the market! When i get nasal congestion i always use this and helps with sinus pressure, congestion and has even cleared up my allergies
Kayla P.
London , KY
Review for: 24Hr Nasal Allergy 60 Sprays more...
I need to begin with saying, I hate nasal sprays with a passion. Just BLEH. HOWEVER, I have recently been treated for a horrible sinus infection that took a few high doses rounds of anti biotic's, an inhaler, and this beauty to help. I was given a prescription for a nasal spray that my insurance wouldn't cover. It was over $300. The pharmacist recommended this, because it had the same steroids as the expensive one. Needless to say, I picked up this one for around $14. The instant relief that I felt when using this was amazing. No words can describe it. I could breathe again and it was fantastic!
Jasmine B.
If I don't use this nasal spray, I become Sneezy the Dwarf.  I have been using Nasacort for at least the last 4 years. When I use it regularly, I don't get a sinus infection. It is a little expensive at drug stores and discount stores. I get a much better value from Costco.

You have to remember to blow your nose first before using it.  If you struggle with nasal sprays, I would suggest spraying with the opposite hand (spray your right nostril with your left hand and vice versa).  This formula doesn't easily drip out of my nose and it doesn't leave any unpleasantness after using.
Gabby A.
As a lifelong allergy sufferer, I can say that this medicine has helped the most besides my allergy shots. It got me through the allergy season without being 100% miserable. I did recommend it to my friends.
Jasmine R.
Is this nasal spray better than flonase?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been having terrible almost cold/fever-like symptoms that are allergy related and I'm wondering what people's experiences are w/ this product. I currently have been using the Walgreens version for a few days and hope that people have had positive experiences similar to me. (I've already been to the doctor and they haven't found anything wrong - just post nasal bug)