Naruko Snail Essence Intense Hydra Repair Mask uploaded by Shanna C.

BY NARUKO

All skin types, especially skin experiencing problems with dullness, dryness, and/or signs of aging see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura S.
York, PA
My all time favorite snail mask. And trust me I have put a loooot of snail goo on my face. As with any other snail mask you just have to get used to the slimey-ness/slipperiness of the actual product. Cooling sensation on the skin feels great during summer months. You will be blown away by the glow a single use will give your skin. 10/10 will continue to repurchase!
Julie E.
Williston, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I do really like this mask. I love snail products and they heal my skin when I'm too rough on it. This helped me recover from a nasty sunburn this summer and I credit it with ensuring I didn't peel from that burn. I will be re-purchasing without a doubt!
Amber M.
Saint Cloud
Great mask I always return to for soothing, healing and when I feel like my skin needs a little TLC and nourishment. Makes it feel very healthy after and helps with any irritation. If you exfoliate your skin I would highly recommend this mask to add moisture back and give your skin some extra love. Only complaint is that it leaves your face a bit sticky after and it can be sort of a pain to put on as the essence is very thick and heavy.
Shanna C.
Cypress, TX
naruko snail essence intense hydra repair mask claims to replenish moisture and repair damaged skin.
It’s a thin, transparent mask accompanied by a protective film in a sticky, gel-like essence that reminds me of the cosrx advanced snail 96 essence. This is one slippery sucker! The mask is a bit tricky to unfold because it likes to stick together and slide around. I accidentally dropped it trying to get it on (film side down 😅). The mask has a very light floral scent that I absolutely LOVE because it reminds me of the tony moly pure eco snail gel, which was one of my first ab purchases. Not much essence in the packaging, but enough to scrape out and apply to neck/chest. Mask fit was good except for being a bit large in the jaw area. There’s a slight cooling sensation without refrigeration that lasts throughout application time. Recommended application time is 20 min. I applied for 30 before the mask began drying around the mouth. Essence dries quickly and surprisingly doesn’t leave any sticky residue. My face feels moisturized and calm. I’m obsessed with this mask!
Deanne F.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Unfortunately this mask was extremely stiff and unwieldy. It had all the proper cutouts for my face but the material is too stiff and continued to pop up. I had to keep smoothing it down everywhere, I gave up well before 10 minutes had gone by. The essence itself seemed fine, was a little tingly, I saw no immediate results. I may try again to see if I can get a better use out of it, if so I'll edit this.
Aramicah J.
Plainfield, IN
This is my very favorite Naruko mask I've tried. There's a ton of slimy essence that really makes you think "Snail". It's extremely hydrating without being greasy or heavy. I bought a huge pack of 20 after trying my first one.