NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette Vol II uploaded by Theresa T.NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette Vol II uploaded by Alyssa C.NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette Vol II uploaded by Brandi E.

BY NARS #35 in Makeup Palettes

"NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette Vol II - In Stores 3-18!NARS NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette Vol II with a curated selection of six covetable cheek shades in two limited-edition palettes featuring matte, satin and shimmer finishes.High-profile shades. Made for play. Take your status to the next level with limited-edition NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palettes for both light and dark skin tones. Swipe and sculpt your way to customized cheeks with a coveted wardrobe of matte and shimmer blushes in the cult-favorite NARS formula. Brighten up with cool corals and pops of pink, or go bold with radiant reds and deep raspberry. Shades, craved. Profile, raised. #NARSissist.Wanted Cheek Palette is ideal for sheer-to-buildable glow. Mix of six subtle and bold blush shades create a flattering wardrobe for cheeks.""Cheek color shouldn't be limited to the apples (no one blushes only on their cheeks!). I always blend a bit into the hairline, along the jawbone, and on the tip of the nose to create a more natural-looking, all-over hint of color."" - Franois NARS, Founder and Creative Director.A $146 value!Wanted Cheek Palette II Shades:PYT (metallic rose - limited edition)Ambition (satin tangerine - limited edition)Taos (soft red w/ golden sheen)Exposed (matte dusty rose - limited edition)Penthouse (matte raspberry - limited edition)Queen (matte ruby -limited edition) - NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette Vol II"

Katherine B.
Incredibly beautiful palette with buildable shades in the same Nars formula that's been loved for so long. It wears well, so there's no need to tote the palette around all day—unless you want to, in which case it's not too big (and not too small), sturdy, and offers the variety needed to go from a natural day look to something a little punchier. Wanted II is an overall better fit for my neutral-warm undertones than Wanted I, though the variety makes it flexible enough to accommodate just about everyone. The shades run from a natural tangerine to vibrant berry and most are matte, making the palette good for sculpting without the risk of unwanted shimmer. Top picks for everyday wear are Ambition (limited edition) and Taos, IMO. The price may seem steep at $59, but it's a great deal for the selection offered.
Tiffany N.
This is SUCH an amazingly pigmented beautiful palette. I die for that top row middle shade alone. It is the BEST coral peachy warm blush shade of all time. I can't do my everyday makeup without it. I love that you can mix and match, and most importantly, the formula of every single one is so beautiful. It's so versatile and going to be a winter staple as well!
Madai F.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is definitely the best of the two cheek palettes. Very pigmented!! It’s definitely a great way of playing with several different blush colors. The colors did work well with my medium to dark skin tone. It’s a little on the pricey side for my taste but I do use it pretty much everyday so I guess it was worth it.
Vidhi J.
ny
This cheek palette is very nice for all skin tones. The pros about this product is its very lightweight and buildable on the coverage you need. You have a variety of colors to choose from. I would defiantly recommend this to someone who is more familiar with makeup rather than a beginner.
Kerry C.
Sylvania
I had to have this palette. All 6 of the colors are stunning and the pigment transferred to the skin beautifully. They blended out well and even layering two together added more depth to the look. I would definitely buy this palette again.
Savannah C.
Since I’m so pale and they’re so pigmented, I do have to blend them out very well, not a complaint since this is the darker blush palette. The orange blush on the top row for some reason I had trouble getting to show up with a brush until I finally scraped at it a few times and now it works but it’s still different quality from the other blushes. The highlighter is beautiful and works great on my lighter skin. NARS BlushNARS Blush
Kelsey P.
Dickson City, PA
Not soo sure I’m a huge blush fan! Usually into more of a matte bronze look with a little highlighter. I definitely recommend this to other women to try because plenty can pull this look off but unfortunately it wasn’t my fav!
Iram S.
Lincolnwood, IL
The shades are amazing. this brand never fails to amaze me. the texture is really smooth and great pigment. love the variety of shades. the shades i love the most are peachy toned. definitely recommend this for blush.
Jessica E.
Dallas , TX
I am IN LOVE with this palette! I am a light/medium skin tone and all the shades work very well with my skin. High pigmented, smooth and easy to blend. The highlight shades are GORGEOUS and add that perfect glow!
Gina P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Nars always has the best palettes ! I love everything about this palette it did not disappoint !! For my brides I always teach for this palette. It lasts all night long. I would always recommend this !!
Destiny H.
Does this pallet come with a mirror or brush to apply to cheeks
AFSHAN K.
Melbourne
How is this product? Is it a worth for trial? NARS NARSissist Wanted Eyeshadow Palette
Nicole T.
I'm Planning to buy a good blusher pallete. Can I know if the texture and color are good? Easy to wear with different makeup look?? How is the pigmentation??
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
love the color of this pallette would like to have one. anyone else recommends ?
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
Is it long lasting? Is it worth the money?

back