NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette Vol II uploaded by Brandi E.

BY NARS #70 in Makeup Palettes

"NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette Vol II - In Stores 3-18!NARS NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette Vol II with a curated selection of six covetable cheek shades in two limited-edition palettes featuring matte, satin and shimmer finishes.High-profile shades. Made for play. Take your status to the next level with limited-edition NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palettes for both light and dark skin tones. Swipe and sculpt your way to customized cheeks with a coveted wardrobe of matte and shimmer blushes in the cult-favorite NARS formula. Brighten up with cool corals and pops of pink, or go bold with radiant reds and deep raspberry. Shades, craved. Profile, raised. #NARSissist.Wanted Cheek Palette is ideal for sheer-to-buildable glow. Mix of six subtle and bold blush shades create a flattering wardrobe for cheeks.""Cheek color shouldn't be limited to the apples (no one blushes only on their cheeks!). I always blend a bit into the hairline, along the jawbone, and on the tip of the nose to create a more natural-looking, all-over hint of color."" - Franois NARS, Founder and Creative Director.A $146 value!Wanted Cheek Palette II Shades:PYT (metallic rose - limited edition)Ambition (satin tangerine - limited edition)Taos (soft red w/ golden sheen)Exposed (matte dusty rose - limited edition)Penthouse (matte raspberry - limited edition)Queen (matte ruby -limited edition) - NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette Vol II"

Buy on Sephora*
Katherine B.
Incredibly beautiful palette with buildable shades in the same Nars formula that's been loved for so long. It wears well, so there's no need to tote the palette around all day—unless you want to, in which case it's not too big (and not too small), sturdy, and offers the variety needed to go from a natural day look to something a little punchier. Wanted II is an overall better fit for my neutral-warm undertones than Wanted I, though the variety makes it flexible enough to accommodate just about everyone. The shades run from a natural tangerine to vibrant berry and most are matte, making the palette good for sculpting without the risk of unwanted shimmer. Top picks for everyday wear are Ambition (limited edition) and Taos, IMO. The price may seem steep at $59, but it's a great deal for the selection offered.
Janeigne N.
This Palette  from Nars is super lux and high end I really loves this buttery shades in this , this palette has a very nice weight too it and I love the mirror
and the design love the colors on the front of this palette . I purchased mines from sephora its super pricey but since I dont really have any individuals from nars I really do enjoy this !!!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I am a sucker for NARS! This blush palette especially is heaven! The price point is worth that considering how many blushes you’re getting in this pallet! They are very pigmented and a little bit goes a super long way which is why this pallet will last you an extremely long time the colors are very versatile and can go with many different skin tones
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
I try my best to get as many nars blush palettes as I can get. They are a great value and just as good as the single blushes. A little smaller but not much and who is going to go threw a whole blush... it will last you forever. I love nars so much!
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
this blush didnt go well with my skin tone at all! i wish it would of, but the colors are very dark, and seem to not want to come off, i had blush on my cheeks for like 3 days!
Jessica E.
Dallas, TX
I am IN LOVE with this palette! I am a light/medium skin tone and all the shades work very well with my skin. High pigmented, smooth and easy to blend. The highlight shades are GORGEOUS and add that perfect glow!
Cheryl P.
Alamosa, CO
Fabulous!!! Applies Nicely, looks good, feels good,  yay!!! Defently a great product and defently would regiment this to anyone. I received this product free for my honest opinion.
Ashley D.
Fort Worth, TX
This pallet is so good Nara makes great blushes! I love the rosy ness it gives my cheeks and I use it almost everyday! I have this one and a bunch of other blush pallets and this is totally my fav. Would buy again!
Pravleen S.
glen allen
These shadows are incredibly pigmented and work really well. The color selection is perfect for anyone. I love the mattes and shimmers. If you are looking for a good palette I would completely recommend this.
Savannah A.
Franklin, KY
Loved this product!!! It felt great at the beginning all the way to the end of the day. I get so many compliments when I use this! I recommend it to anyone who asks and I have even bought it to give as a gift. 100% love!
AFSHAN K.
Melbourne
How is this product? Is it a worth for trial? NARS NARSissist Wanted Eyeshadow Palette
Nicole T.
I'm Planning to buy a good blusher pallete. Can I know if the texture and color are good? Easy to wear with different makeup look?? How is the pigmentation??
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
love the color of this pallette would like to have one. anyone else recommends ?
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton
Is it long lasting? Is it worth the money?
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?