NARS Yachiyo Kabuki Brush uploaded by Stevie E.NARS Yachiyo Kabuki Brush uploaded by CrystalandRocky T.

BY NARS

A FLUFFY, DOME-SHAPED KABUKI BRUSH WITH MULTI-FUNCTIONAL PURPOSES.

OVERVIEW:
PERFORMANCE ART

Meet the Kabuki masters. With its gently tapered spiral dome head, the multi-functional design of the Kabuki Yachiyo Brush is excellent for defining cheekbones, highlighting the complexion, as well as blending and diffusing color on or around the eye area.

Inspired by the high-drama and exquisite artistry of Japan’s Kabuki Theater, the Kabuki Brush Collection has become an artist cult-favorite. Designed for modern makeup artistry, each brush is an iconic, modern interpretation of the centuries-old dramatic form—melding heritage with modernity, in both concept and function. Exclusively online and in NARS boutiques.

• I've been lusting over this brush forever. I have the Ita and I l...2 Answers
  • Is this brush worth it?1 Answers
Orchid O.
Mission, TX
In love with this brush I use it for my blush and it evenly distributes product and makes my blush look amazing! Price is a little on the high side as it is a prestige product but it is a well deserved investment. I would really recommend this to anyone looking for a blush or loose powder brush
Madeline R.
Harrah, OK
Perfect for powdering the undereye area. I thought this would be hard to hold but it's not. It's easy to use and picks up pigment beautifully! I use this everyday and it works like a dream! It's built great too!
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Somehow I got lucky and sephora accidentally included this brush in my order and they did not ask for me to send it back! Free NARS brush?! Heck yes!

Anyways.... to me, this brush is just ok. I find the bristles actually quite scratchy and I cant really find a good use for this brush. I only like it for some blush looks and sometimes for my hourglass softlight powders. It mostly just sits on my vanity and looks pretty.
If I would have purchased this - it would have been returned since there are better brushes for the price point.
Kaylee L.
Excellence, elegance in a gorgeous little brush. Never sheds, keeps its shape & feels lovely on the face! I primarily use this brush for powder highlighter but I also like to use it when I'm going for a bolder blush or stronger bronzed look!
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
One of the best makeup brushes in the makeup industry. Personally and professionally a definite must have. Blending, sculpting, highlighting and anything in between. Pricey but if you take care of it and wash regularly it will last a really long time. Fantastic tool.
Brandi E.
austin texas
This brush isn't horrible but I would not recommend it. It's a little scratchy on my sensitive face and I prefer Wayne goss brushes to this nars one. His blush brush is amazing and cheaper then the nars brush. This is scratchy but not awful. I just found better.
Makenzie D.
Hiram, OH
This brush is amazing. It's nice and fluffy and soft. I use it to set my under eyes because I have oiler skin. It's a little pricey for a makeup brush, but it's a good brand so that's why you're paying a lot. I would recommend this!
Linda E.
I do like way brush looks and applies just wish it didn't shed way it does especially for price u pay for it. It applies makeup beautifully and recommended it to lot of my friends. I would repurchase bc it does work great
Lala D.
Midvale, UT
This is the best freaking brush ever. I am a freelance makeup artist and this is one of my go-tos for anything that's a powder. I love it for a subtle blush or a high light. You have to be gentle when washing it though.
Kendra S.
Portland
Perfect multipurpose brush. I can use it for blush, bronzer, all over powder, hilighter, to brush away the powder from baking under my eyes, almost everything. It's very soft and feels like a dream on the skin.
Samantha G.
I've been lusting over this brush forever. I have the Ita and I love it but it is a little annoying the way the tips of the brush hairs shed but not the whole hair, so it leaves these little black specks all over. Is that just my brush, or just the Ita maybe? Has anyone ever experienced that with the Yachiyo?
caitlyn p.