BY NARS

Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
I got a lipstick from this collection that I love! The formula is so great and it looks amazing on my lips. It lasts a good amount of time and just is wonderful. I would definitely recommend (I have indecent proposal).
Gabreal t.
Cincinnati, OH
I only tried the lipstick. I won from Dave lackie beauty. None of the nars lipsticks ever work for.me
the colors are beautiful but as far as durability they suck. They constantly rub off so quickly and don't last. Then I have ring around my lips for awhile from it staining my lip outline
Sandra G.
Bought the "Recurring Dare" Cheek & Lip palette at Nordstrom. It is so gorgeous! The shades at nordstrom are exclusive colors. The highlighter is so good. Very pigmented and shiny. I also liked the lip color better than the other palette. It's super cute. Definitely recommended.
Emily A.
I absolutely LOVED the NARS Sarah Moon Collection! The color selection was spectacular and like all NARS products, the quality superb. I purchased the matte lipstick in Indecent Proposal and both blushes, Isadora & Impudique.

I would definitely repurchase if the items weren't limited edition!
Lulu M.
I fell in love with this collection after I bought it. It's so good for a smiley yet sexy red lips type of look. It's easy to apply, a little expensive bits it's all with every penny. Love love love it!!
Kyla H.
Altus, OK
I absolutely love this collection. The red is amazing and the polish OMG.. i really enjoy the shadow wether you us soft or with a cream to make it pop
Sabeen H.
Great coverage blush. As always NARS has a beautiful color of blush and the unique packaging made this an even better product.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
Everything in this collection is flawless! Kind of expensive but totally worth it! Super high quality products! Love all of these!!
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
This its a excelent brand. With a realy good products, I love it! Every woman should try this! Its so beautiful on skin
Joan W.
Conyers, GA
Love this collection, it goes on smoothly and looks fantastic. I don't mind paying a little extra for a good product.
Lauren J.
This is the first time that I'm hearing about this collection. Does anyone know if it's available in stores yet?
Ellina P.
Lunenburg, MA
Does anyone know when this will be coming to Sephora?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
What's pigmented is this Nars moon collection??
Kim N.
Best colors of Nars x Sarah Moon collection?