BY NARS

Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a lipstick from this collection that I love! The formula is so great and it looks amazing on my lips. It lasts a good amount of time and just is wonderful. I would definitely recommend (I have indecent proposal).
Emily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVED the NARS Sarah Moon Collection! The color selection was spectacular and like all NARS products, the quality superb. I purchased the matte lipstick in Indecent Proposal and both blushes, Isadora & Impudique.

I would definitely repurchase if the items weren't limited edition!
Gabreal t.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only tried the lipstick. I won from Dave lackie beauty. None of the nars lipsticks ever work for.me
the colors are beautiful but as far as durability they suck. They constantly rub off so quickly and don't last. Then I have ring around my lips for awhile from it staining my lip outline
Sandra G.
Bought the "Recurring Dare" Cheek & Lip palette at Nordstrom. It is so gorgeous! The shades at nordstrom are exclusive colors. The highlighter is so good. Very pigmented and shiny. I also liked the lip color better than the other palette. It's super cute. Definitely recommended.
Kyla H.
Altus, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this collection. The red is amazing and the polish OMG.. i really enjoy the shadow wether you us soft or with a cream to make it pop
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything in this collection is flawless! Kind of expensive but totally worth it! Super high quality products! Love all of these!!
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I'm in love with my NARS eye makeup I have to were it almost every day I truly love can't wait to get my next oneđź’•
Joan W.
Conyers, GA
Love this collection, it goes on smoothly and looks fantastic. I don't mind paying a little extra for a good product.
Lucia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in love with this collection after I bought it. It's so good for a smiley yet sexy red lips type of look. It's easy to apply, a little expensive bits it's all with every penny. Love love love it!!
Amanda B.
Colborne, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of faves! Mostly I'd say due to the colour and the pigment is just so high quality! Nars is a brand that always delivers a long lasting product that will always exceed expectations! Definitely give this product a try!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
What's pigmented is this Nars moon collection??
Kim N.
Best colors of Nars x Sarah Moon collection?
Ellina P.
Lunenburg, MA
Does anyone know when this will be coming to Sephora?
Lauren J.
This is the first time that I'm hearing about this collection. Does anyone know if it's available in stores yet?