BY NARS

Pink it over. Hit cheeks and lips with a touch of cool pink in award-winning formulas.

SHADES:

• Impassioned Blush (pink orchid)
  • Anna Audacious Lipstick (dusty mauve)

devyn s.
new york
Perfect purse size; the lipstick is really dramatic, so for daytime I let it sit for a bit then tissued a lot of it off, then glossed. It lasted through lunch. The packaging is so charming that I couldn't resist.
Emily S.
Madison, GA
This is the perfect fire truck red lipstick, great for any season! And the blush matches so perfectly, they’re beautiful together. It also looks amazing with a nude or pink lip!
Kayla M.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Perfect trio deal. Blush is very well pigmented and look super amazing. Was a gift that was very easy to use and apply. Simple packaging but I loved it. Use it for on the go🙂 would buy if it’s a deal it sale.
Macy W.
Midwest city , OK
This is such a cute duo and worth the price. The blush is small but actually lasts a long time because you don’t need much. Both products are very pigmented. I have seen these at Sephora and they sold fast !
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Love it
Best purchase ever. The blush lasts all day and the color is beautiful. The audacious lipstick, as always, goes on flawless and last super long. Love, love, love it!!
Carolina 👑.
This color always gives me a boost in my confidence when i wear it. Long lasting throughout the day. The blush is nice and rosy on the cheeks and gives you a soft finish.
Shayra S.
California
I really like this kit,it’s cute I like the res lipstick it has a very vibrant color and it’s long lasting.I really like NARS my favorite are the concealers and lip products.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
This is such an amazing invention. A love triangle ! How cool is that. I love the blush it is the perfect color for my pale skin and the lipstick is the perfect shade to compliment my eyes and my pale skin also. I adore these products. I recommend these to everyone !
kayla m.
I love these colors, best set for sure. The packaging is amazing I love the triangle. I love, love, love this. I got it for my friends and family and after I just had to get it for my self after I heard how good it is and they need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nancy r.
Brownsville
I’m sorry Narrs but this one I like it it’s nice packaging but I don’t like it it broke so fast I bought this one just for slime it’s great but not pricey at all But I will not recommend it to others to buy this one