NARS x Erdem Lipstick Limited Edition

Lips go wild with an unexpected bouquet of color. A creamy, smooth, long-lasting lipstick in shades ranging from bare to bold, sheer to intense.

Eclectic. Eccentric. Enigmatic. This summer, flowers go free-spirited with famed fashion designer Erdem Moralioglu’s captivating mix of originality and oddity. Modern, unexpected shades and petal-soft textures meet the British visionary’s signature floral aesthetic, creating an exclusive, custom-designed collection that flourishes with feverish femininity. Lips feel the rush. Cheeks get flushed. Eyes mesmerize. When fashion goes full bloom, expect the unexpected.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NARS x Erdem Lipstick Limited Edition!
Canandaigua, NY
I love the color of the lipstick 💄 I got from NARS. The color is brilliant and creamy. Looks amazing! . I’m giving you my 100% opinion based on my personal experience with the product I’m reviewing. I’m not employed by any company for my feedback!
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE reds especially this one the packaging is so simple and nice such a pretty red I use it often and I can’t get over the fact how pretty it makes my lips look especially with a full face of makeup
seattle
Review for: LARKSPUR
Such an amazing color. And honestly it literally pops out with any outfit or occasion not too bold and not too dark it’s just right. And it was really affordable. Would definitely buy again!
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: LARKSPUR
This is a beautiful red shade and glides on really easily. I am a first time user and absolutely loved it and its super log lasting! The price you pay is worth the product. I would highly recommend this product to everyone else!
State college , PA
Review for: WILD FLOWER
NARS is one of my favorite lip color brands due to the durability. This product will remain in place through meals, beverages and anything else that may happen. The pigment is incredible and the quality is unbeatable.
Morganton
NARS x Erdem Lipstick Limited Edition uploaded by Amy R.
This extreme red lip leaves you feeling sexy and seductive and ready for fall. I am a repeat user of this Nars extreme red lip and i love with any make up look you are trying to achieve.
Placedo, TX
I like the color of the lipstick. It is very true to the image. I just wished it would suit my skin tone better. The texture however felt smooth not smudgy.
Salida
Review for: LARKSPUR
Absolutely love NARS.the texture is amazing on ur lips I’m really impressed how good the lipstick are they last long it’s easy to apply it last all day
Purchased at: Macy's
Really live for this lipstick was really happy to get my hands on it before it sold out can't wait to achieve more looks we with it
Dearborn , MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the nars lipstick and it is a beautiful color. I am just a fan of matte lipsticks because they last longer.

Looking for your answer?