BY NARS #11 in Tinted Moisturizers

PORTRAIT OF THE ARTIST Charlotte Gainsbourg for NARS Sheer inspiration. Soft smolder. Signature style. The iconic chanteuse paints an intimate portrait of life as an artist, mother, daughter, and muse with a limited-edition lineup of personal pigment. Memories of London. Music in Paris. Moments small and scintillating take shape as lived-in colors and tender textures for eyes, lips, cheeks, and face. Inspired French beauty. EASY GLOWING. Fresh-faced perfection, right at your fingertips. This limited edition formula, inspired by Charlotte Gainsbourg's story and signature style, awakens dull skin and evens out tone with sheer, buildable coverage. Its weightless, refreshing gel-cream delivers foolproof, brush-free application. Simply massage it into skin with your fingertips for a healthy-looking glow that evokes Gainsbourg's effortless French beauty. Oil free. In four shades: fair, light, medium, medium-dark. Available in Light

Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a lovely tinted moisturizer. It works well and gives you a light to medium coverage with a glowy finish. i took off one star because it made my t-zone oily since I have sensitive, combination skin, it didn’t work well with my skin type. If you have normal or dry skin, I am sure that you will love this product, but sadly, I had to return it to Sephora because I had to spend way too much time reapplying finishing powder to my t-zone. And especially during these Summer months in Scottsdale, AZ, I need a product that will make my skin glowy sans having an oily t-zone.
Kristen B.
Brooklyn, NY
This has such a beautiful natural look when on the skin but amazing coverage. I apply a light moisturizer underneath it because it can be a bit hard to blend in. I use this instead of foundation because the coverage is incredible. My skin is finicky it might like a product for a month or two then decide it is going to break out every time I put the product on. I've used this for about three years now 4-5 times a week and my skin has no problem with it.
Lexi A.
I bought this product from Sephora because I had a friend that told me I needed to try it. I usually use a full coverage foundation but for summer I love using a tinted moisturizer for a natural look. I love the idea of a glow moisturizer as well. This product did not disappoint, it went on so smooth and looked really natural against my skin tone. It highlighted places where sun naturally hits and didn’t feel harsh on my skin! Amazing product!
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Definitely a lighter coverage product, slight blemishes may still be visible, however, I definitely notice a unifying finish, and my skin feel super fresh and moisturized. I have dark under eyes and sometimes tend to have to add another concealer to feel most comfortable. I was concerned that I would feel shiny with a product called glow tint but really I find it to look more like a beautiful, natural glow. I think a shade between fair and light would have been closer to my skin tone, but because it sheers out so much the light color works great, especially now that we are going into summer and I want a more tanned look♡ I would repurchase this, if it is still available at the end of summer I would consider getting the lighter shade to use throughout the winter too. I like the squeeze-tube packaging and love love love the dark greenish color of the tube! ♡♡♡
Cristina G.
Adds a life to my face followed by a little concealer to under eyes for no makeup days. I love wearing to pool on top on sunscreen for a glow.

I do sometime use it under my favorite preferred every day foundation NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation for a little jazz but it does cover up the glow. I like to use on top for the glow. I also use on neck, décolletage and shoulder too on special occasions.
Taylor R.
Taylors, SC
I have normal/combination skin and I love a light weight foundation or tinted moisturizer. I've noticed ever since I started using it (been using it for almost two years now!) that I rarely break out and my skin feels super soft and moisturized after I take it off. Usually if I want to up the coverage I'll add some concealer but if your looking for something light weight with additional skin benefits this tinted moisturizer is perfect!
Sonika S.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love love NARS hydrating glow it is one of the best tinted mosturizer I have ever bought. I replenish my dry skin and gives a glow. My facial skin looks hydrated shiny after using it. I have given this as a gift to my sister she also has dry skin she liked it alot and started using it. I highly recommend it others who has dry sking like me.
Heidi S.
Prescott
I only tried a sample, because before spending a high price tag I want to know how elk it works, but in the sample you really don’t get enough to really use it more than once, so I’ll have to go back to try it out again to really I ya what u think.
Sierra T.
Baraboo
This glow tint applocator is fantastic if you just need to add a little glow to your complexion. It’s very buildable. I’m not sure if their is spf in it but reguardless it gives you that sun kissed look. Highly recommended! I love this product I even got my mom to start using it and it gives her an ageless complexion.
Aelim _.
This NARS Women’s Hydrating Glow Tiny worked so well with my face. It left my skin glowing. I loved it so much because it made my face feel hydrated and refreshed. I would definitely recommend this everyone!
It's really good ??
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Does this have any coverage at all?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
How is good is this Nars tinted?? Functions in oil skin or combination?? What coverage is buildable??
Caitlyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How is the coverage on this? I think it would be good for my dry skin
Jennifer T.
Is this considered a foundation?