BeautyFaceFace MakeupNARS
Women's Hydrating Glow Tint

NARS Women's Hydrating Glow Tint

PORTRAIT OF THE ARTIST Charlotte Gainsbourg for NARS Sheer inspiration. Soft smolder. Signature style. The iconic chanteuse paints an intimate portrait of life as an artist, mother, daughter, and muse with a limited-edition lineup of personal pigment. Memories of London. Music in Paris. Moments small and scintillating take shape as lived-in colors and tender textures for eyes, lips, cheeks, and face. Inspired French beauty. EASY GLOWING. Fresh-faced perfection, right at your fingertips. This limited edition formula, inspired by Charlotte Gainsbourg's story and signature style, awakens dull skin and evens out tone with sheer, buildable coverage. Its weightless, refreshing gel-cream delivers foolproof, brush-free application. Simply massage it into skin with your fingertips for a healthy-looking glow that evokes Gainsbourg's effortless French beauty. Oil free. In four shades: fair, light, medium, medium-dark. Available in Light

Does this work for dry combination skin?
Is this product good for someone who has oily skin?
HooW does this compare to the sheer tint?
Start your review of NARS Women's Hydrating Glow Tint!
How would you rate this product?
jaquel W.
NARS Women's Hydrating Glow Tint uploaded by jaquel W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Product matches my skin perfectly. I love this whenever I want that no makeup look while giving you a goddess glow.
Angie G.
Goose Creek, SC
What I love about this Norris product is the fact that it's Universal anyone can use it orally or dry skin staying powder and also coverage.
DJcc C.
Cameron
Very good and I don't break out from it. Very good texture on my face . it's not so cakey. Blends well and blends in really good with my skin. It does not make your skin oily and yes I would but it again
Tania  M.
Orlando, FL
It’s a perfect product, it’s economic and works very well. I recommend I love it, it’s also very softly
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
Nars, Nars, Nars.... Such a wonderful thing! It's a great product line, they seem to care about what they put in the line. The moisturizing effect it has on my face is so nice. I love the way it makes it feel, the tint is really nice too. You can use it for no makeup looks, which I love!!
Jeanine S.
Chicago , IL
First off, if you have oily skin, then this hydrating tint would be great for you!! I have dry skin and it was great! Also, it does have a subtle fragrance to it, so if you aren't into that, I might skip out on this then. It's easy to apply on the skin and goes on smoothly. The product lasts a long time and offers a good amount of courage as a tint. If you like subtle coverage without the heaviness of a foundation, then I'd suggest giving this product a try.
Tasha C.
Mount Vernon, IL
I love the glow you get with this plus it protect your skin and it's light perfect for everyday wear medium coverage great for anyone with combination skin.its easy to blend a little gose a long way i would buy it again but my beauty budget can't afford it right now
JELLE M.
West Covina, CA
It is a tinted gel-cream for the complexion and has been designed to give the skin a natural, healthy-looking glow. It offers buildable coverage that evens out skin tone. I definitely noticed a difference.
Nancy B.
Willingboro, NJ
There are days you just don't want to throw a bunch of makeup on. This is just enough to even out uneven skin tones. Perfect
Carmen R.
Lauderhill, FL
Para las personas que les gusta el efecto glow estoy segura que les va a gustar este producto. Su presentacion hace que la aplicacion sea sencilla
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
esme O.
ismayyjr
il y a 2 ans
NARS Women's Hydrating Glow Tint does this product leave a glowy finish, how much coverage does it have and is it worth the money?
Jennifer C. il y a 2 ans
I personally love it, and have purchased it a couple of times. It has buildable coverage, but can be too much as it’s just a tint. It leaves a naturally glowy finish if that makes sense....