BY NARS

Suspense. Surrealism. Cinematic intrigue. François Nars pays homage to the hypnotizing editorial world of Guy Bourdin with five uninhibited shades of Larger Than Life Eyeliner enveloped in a sumptuous satin and patent heart-embellished pouch (7.75in width x 4.75in length).

Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
This eyeliner is my favorite! I recommend it to eye one or so affordable and dry up very fast. Very easy to apply and has a thin brush and it’s Lao very affordable. I have been using this eyeliner since I have discovered it.
Maria A.
Rarely I buy this kind of sets but a friend recommended it. NARS is one of my faves eyeliner brand so I diceded to give it a try and I'm in love with it. The eyeliners stay all the day and you dont have to put a lot of pressure to line the eyes also, reapplication is not needed. The colors are beautiful and high quality. The bag is so adorable.

#halloWIN
Dina E.
jeddah
A very valuable product that does not need a survey to know its quality
Its users are widely available in the world and have a wide popularity in the Middle East
I highly recommend it to everyone
Good product and worth the experience
Isabelle B.
North york, ON
This is such a perfect little collection of eyeliners, you have pretty much all you need and itll be a while before they run out! Theyre smooth, and give you some play time before setting but once they set they are there to stay which i love.

Theyre a fairly reasonable price as theyre long lasting and you get a bunh of them, and i bought mine at sephora.
The truth is that I have not used this product and I have not seen it in the markets and shopping centers where I go but seeing that it is a set made me very beautiful since I had not seen something similar in eyeliner before, so I hope to find it And very soon to tell you that I found this product

Kerleesa A.
I just love owning liners! Sample or not i love this one alot! Easily applied;) error ^ cleans us easilyy;) its a really great product
Masa K.
damitta
i loved it as it gives me a look of ancient egyptians women with its creamy feeling but it needs someone who knows how to use it well
Kortnee V.
Hagersville, ON
This is the perfect kit for eyeliner needs. I really like that, this kit comes multiple shades. Trying to spice up the eyeliner look
Fatima H.
I love using these eyeliners. I love matching my eye colour with my outfits and they're very pigmented. And lasts all day
Kawtar M.
Its realy helpful it give a pation beautiful I love it I love it I cant live without it i love it sooo much so much

back