BY NARS

Suspense. Surrealism. Cinematic intrigue. François Nars pays homage to the hypnotizing editorial world of Guy Bourdin with five uninhibited shades of Larger Than Life Eyeliner enveloped in a sumptuous satin and patent heart-embellished pouch (7.75in width x 4.75in length). see more...

Princess A.
Bronx, NY
Glides on easily, stays put all day. Not a lot of pressure needed to line the eyes; try not to be heavy handed or the precious tip may break, and it isn't necessary to bear down on it. Fabulous selection of colors in this little kit. High quality product that will be purchased in other colors.
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
🌸I found this set paticularly fun and easy to use. There are a great color combo in this pack that just like your elemetry scoop days of you mix just right you can pull out other great colors! So explore these! 😘🌸
JAZMYNE W.
Kansas City, MO
This is the perfect starter kit to venture into the color-eyeliner world. I normally only use black, white, beige or gold but after I received this as a gift I realized the other colors I had been missing. Definitely recommend
Stormie G.
There isnt anything bad I can say about this set. The eyeliner is creamy and beautiful and a little goes a long way with this product. The pouch the items come in is absolutely adorable and very convenient.
nilfanny m.
Erika C.
Great value get a variety of great eye liners I usually blend two colors when ever I want to go out and have my eyes pop. I would definitely recommended anyone to buy
Kathrine V.
Love all NARS products I especially love this cute eye liner set because the packaging is adorable for one and then u get several eye liners as well love love love this !! And their eye liners are so smooth going on
I live in Japan! Since I had a child I never got ready and I would like to come back to clean up but I'm not working because of my baby sucking on my breasts I still have no money 😢
Chelsea P.
Hidalgo, TX
When i try this product i just love it ! Honestly it is one of the best i ever used ! ! You need to try it on ! You will love it
Erika M.
I totally love these eyeliners they don't smear on my eyes and the last all-day long I am very very content with this product.