BY NARS

Vincent Longo Creme Blush, Gold Canyon Unboxed. Gives a gorgeous, brilliant color on cheeks Makes you look healthy & cheerful Velvety smooth & easily blends on Long wearing without streaking Suitable for all skin types. see more...

Angela M.
South Daytona, FL
I love this blush! I have subtle red undertones in my face so I don't do real well with pink blushes. So this was perfect! It was so natural, pretty, smooth and even. Very easy to apply and you don't need a whole lot to get great results. I also like this for winter when I try to stay clear of shimmery products. It seems I always find the perfect color but it has shimmer to it, but not this one!
Shannon B.
Bloomfield, NJ
I tried this out and thought that is was a pretty good product. I just am not a big fan of creme blush. My own reasoning because it looks a little harsh on the face unless you only use a minimal amount of it but in that sense you mine as well buy something a little cheaper.
genesis d.
En Primer Lugar El Envasado, el color de Púrpura es Absolutamente adorable, PUEDE Como utilizar el aplicador de esponja Que Viene Con El o brocha de Belleza y seco. Y Hace Que mi Cara Tiene el color de perfecto naturales y Una Cobertura total lo recomiendo Este Producto!
Jessy W.
Knightdale, NC
I really like using this product. I love NARS period anyways but this color I'm totally in love with. It's so warm and it goes great with my foundation. It blends in so well I almost forget that I'm even wearing any blush. It's great for me for natural looks.
Emma T.
Atlanta, GA
Love this stuff so much everyone should get this it works so well in a little amazing on my skin and a lot of things don't work on my skin but this definitely does.
Michele R.
Staten Island, NY
I like this because it's easy to use and the color isn't too intense. It's on the pricey side so I gave it three stars for that. Otherwise it's a good product.
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
I love this blush because it goes on so smoothly and i can blend it so easily with no problems and dont usually have to keep applying over n over ..
karolin a.
Orlando, FL
Es muy bueno, va perfecto con mi tono de piel y se lo recomendaria a cualquier perdona me gusta mucho y es muy bueno.
Michelle F.
really very good refreshing and very natural excellent in times of great heat .. I love your bases are the best
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love creme blushes I feel like they give you a airbrush look. I apply this with a beauty blender.