BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
EASY ON THE EYES
Velvet Shadow Stick layers under, glides over. Effortlessly blends and sets the scene with a range of matte to multi-dimensional shades. Twists up on command and draws attention any place, any time. Pair with a powder shadow or wear alone.

Long-lasting eyeshadow formula glides on easily without skipping or dragging. Provides intense pigment and saturated color with incredible ease of use. Creamy color won’t fade, smudge or crease throughout the day. Easy to blend yet sets in seconds.

BENEFITS:
APPLIES EFFORTLESSLY
Applied alone, under or over another eyeshadow, this shadow stick glides on easily without skipping or dragging.
Versatile and easy to use, create limitless eye looks.
BLENDS SEAMLESSLY
Formula that’s easy to blend yet sets in seconds.
WEARS FLAWLESSLY
Long-lasting, the formula won’t fade, smudge or crease throughout the day.
Contains a unique complex of ingredients known to slow signs of aging, while potent plant extracts help fight the loss of firmness.

HOW TO USE:
Apply directly from the stick and blend with a brush or fingertips to create a transparent wash or more opacity.
Darker shades act as a base for a smoky eye and can be used to build depth.
Lighter shades glide on with an incredibly smooth texture and can function as an allover cream shadow used alone or layered under other shadow textures.
For longer wear, always set with a loose powder or shadow.

• I know a shadow stick is meant for easy application but d...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation? Does it last all day? And is the...1 Answers
  • I always have problems with sticks feels by sticky and no...1 Answers
NARS Velvet Shadow Stick
  • "Although a cream shadow fan, I normally don't go for dark colors. The Sephora MUA used this on me though and I loved it so much that I bought it in the shade Aigle Noir. It's a very unique color- in some lighting it looks dark green, in others it looks like a black with bronze running through. He showed me how setting it with different colored eye shadow changes the effect. I've used it with plum, green, and blue eye shadow over it and it works beautifully as a base, holding my eye shadows in place all day. It does blend out well but it dries quickly so you have to work fast to blend otherwise you'll get patches. If you want to make a unique smoky eye, try using Aigle Noir as a base." in 15 reviews
  • "This color is amazing and try layering with nars pasiphae dual intensity eyeshadow its makes for the most amazing smokey eye for a night out! In its own it isn't as long lasting but i don't mind coz the color is great!" in 8 reviews
Gina A.
Metuchen, NJ
I love these shadow sticks. They are beautiful on their own or as the base for a more smokey look. They are long wearing and relatively crease proof! I wish they had some neutral shades with no shimmer!
Natalie L.
Richmond
The best product for everyday makeup! So easy to use and the lighter pink and gold colors are perfect to make your eyes brighter but still a great daytime look. No brush needed! I always throw this in my purse for a night out!
Colleen N.
Crown Point, IN
Review for: Oaxaca more...
This is my daily eyeshadow base. It lasts a long time on the eye and the stick hasn't dried out in the year that I've had it (shh). It's a pretty neutral on its own, but it's also good for layering color on top of. A creamy, easy to use shadow.
Madeline L.
Review for: Hollywoodland more...
Love this eyeshadow stick! I love how easily the shadow comes off the stick, it’s really great for when I’m in a rush and just need to quickly toss something on, or as a base for a more pieced together look. The gold has such a nice shimmer that would look good with any eye color!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Love these for clients who are just getting in to shadow but don't want a whole lot of hassle. These blend out easily with just a finger and if you use one of the more neutral shades you could use it alone for a quick pop to the eyes
Deylin H.
Uniondale, NY
Review for: Flibuste, Hollywoodland more...
I love this I use it on my clients it's smudge proof. It's amazing. The black Is true black I use it as waterline eyeliner. If your looking for something that will stay it will! Oh and it's small easy to carry with you
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,807 reviews
Review for: Goddess more...
Kendall C.
Huntsville, AL
Got this as a birthday gift and holy moly I love it it's so blendable and nice! Pricy so probably wouldn't buy again but I love it for a gift! It's super nice and would reccomend if you can afford that price
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Compre el tono Metallic Blue y quedé encantada, es pigmentado, de fácil aplicación, lo consegui en promoción a un precio accesible, y para maquillajes coloridos es perfecto.
Vanessa
This is a time saver for me for when I’m on the go and have to get my makeup done in a rush. Best thing glides on easily, stays put all day, and easy to blend if you are looking to blend it.
Hunter L.
Stone Mtn, GA
Has anyone ever had a sensitive skin problem with this?
Brittni B.
White , GA
How is the staying power? Is there creasing? Do you have to set with a powder shadow?
Lexie J.
Overland Park, KS
Is there good color payoff?
charisse c.
Mckinney, TX
Can this be worn alone without applying a shadow or will it look crazy?
Jessica R.
Kenmore , NY
How is the pigmentation? Does it last all day? And is there any creasing?

Sephora