Reema A.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this long lasting and how does it feel on the lips ?
Wardah Q.
Wardah Q.
48093
1 month, 4 weeks ago
Lasts for quite a few hours without any setting. With setting with translucent powder and lip liner it will almost last the whole night. As for the lipstick quality, it is truly a velvety feel, very highly pigmented, works as a pencil and lipstick in one, not drying as many matte lipsticks. Gives a sense of fullness to the lips. I absolutely love it!
T S.
T S.
2 months ago
Relatively long lasting. I use a lip liner to make it last a little longer. I use the trick where you put translucent powder on top after you applied it and then apply a second layer after the powder and that makes it last all night and stay out when I'm drinking. My favorite color is damned and I use the lip liner deception by topshop. I also second the color cruella.
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2 months, 1 week ago
Hi! They last about 5-6 hours and wears off naturally without drying your lips because I find that the formula on these lippies is quite moisturizing but not sticky, which is good. Top of the line quality, you should try them, if you're into red, let me suggest "Cruella" you'll love it, the shade is to die for, absolutely mesmerizing... Hope this helps