Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick

An artistry essential for creating a universal, natural glow. Powered by the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, this lightweight, buildable formula creates a range of effects while evening the complexion and improving skin’s texture and brightness.

What’s this product like? Is it worth buying? Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick #follow4follow #like4like #nars #makeup
Start your review of Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick!
Tharesa J.
Queens Vlg, NY
Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick uploaded by Tharesa J.
This was new for me, I love this product on my skin definitely would recommend for anyone.
Alba M.
Bay Point, CA
Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick uploaded by Alba M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Vallauris
I consider that this is stick doesn’t cover all of the imperfection of my face. I don’t really like it nor recommend it!! You can find better ones
Kendall M.
Huntington, WV
Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick uploaded by Kendall M.
Love love Love these matte foundation sticks. They apply easily and can be blended out with a brush, a little goes a long way. I carry this with me for touch ups as the opposite end has a sponge like blender. There’s actually a lot of product in these tubes so you get your money’s worth. I’d apply thin layer streaks on your cheeks and forehead, then a few dots around the chin and nose then use a brush to blend out if your doing your whole face with one. Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick
Tawana P.
Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick uploaded by Tawana P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this foundation bc it matches my skin tone perfectly. My second stick is almost finished. The stick does get pretty messy after repeated use so I hope they come it with a bottom-twist-up version of it. My only qualm is that this truly is not for people with dry skin. I have to use a ton of moisturizer before applying.
Jyotsna G.
San Jose, CA
Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick uploaded by Jyotsna G.
Review for: Mont Blanc
This is my easy go to foundation when I am in a hurry, it glides so perfectly has medium to almost full coverage I’d say. Thete is also a sponge at the back which makes it great for use while traveling. It does get a little shiny/oily during summer but still is one of my favorites in my shelf ☺️Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick
Mila G.
Orlando , FL
Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick uploaded by Mila G.
Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick uploaded by Mila G.
This looks like real skin. LOVE IT SO MUCH. This will be my go to foundation this summer. Make sure you check your closest Marshalls because I got it for 14.99 $ and saved some $$$.
BeautyBySNicole |.
Cypress, TX
Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick uploaded by BeautyBySNicole |.
This is an okay foundation stick. It has medium to buildable coverage. This is my second time purchasing it and evidently I enjoy the end result. However, I wish there was at least an ounce of product for the price it retails for.
Madison B.
Xenia, OH
Love this brand of foundation. It makes my skin really pop, and it doesn’t show pores. It’s very easy to apply and use. I have fair skin & very oily, but this makes it beautiful. 10/10 would recommend.
Kendall M.
Huntington, WV
Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick uploaded by Kendall M.
I love this foundation stick a little goes a long way. I blend it out with a brush. It’s long wear full coverage. The other end of this stick is a blender sponge so it’s great for carrying in your purse for quick touch ups. I highly recommend this to others!Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Nars muy buena calidad no son económico pero vale la pena comprarlo este producto me gusta es matte y muy buena cobertura
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Reesha A.
Ralston, NE
il y a un an
I have difficulty with foundations separating around my nose. Any recommendations for foundation that’s good with oily skin types?