BY NARS #70 in Lip Liner

A sophisticated lip liner to shape your lips Gives creamy pigment-rich color Perfectly frames & fills lips without feathering Long lasting & comfortable to wear Available in a wide range of shades to meet individual needs see more...

Maria C.
Houston
This lipliner was super pretty and it was totally worth the price it was a bit pricy but totally worth every penny I purchased this at a Sephora store and it was my first time use I was willing to try something different totally would recommend this
Jasmine P.
dayton
These are such good go to lipsticks and I’d so recommend these to a friend! I wear these everyday and they stay on throughout the day! I’d so recommend these to a friend as a go to lipstick because of how good this product is!
tricia W.
Lowell, MA
this is pretty creamy and pigmented. it’s just hard to want to spend so much money on a lip liner when i can get one equally as great for a fraction of the price at a drug store
Mariah M.
I love all the lip liners from NARS!! They glide on like a dream. The colors are beautiful. These are truly amazing. I love anything from NARS and that’s saying a lot.
Yasmine O.
San Antonio, TX
Seriously I'm an addict! I have these in almost every single color and they are amazing. Great staying power. Creamy but not so creamy that it bleeds. Matte and blendable enough to wear alone or layer with a gloss. My go to colors are patong beach and nihawatu. The only color you get I'm not super enthused about is the hot pink one costa smeralda. It kind of has a chalky consistency and doesn't blend well unless u really work it into the lips with a more emollient product. I am a makeup artist and I hoard these for myself. I use more of the velvet matte chunky lip pencils in my kit for hygienic purposes since these are mechanical and I would hate to waste any of it!
Raven B.
You can't really go wrong with Narrs. Ever they make the best products and this particular product is it no different. It is my go to lip liner and I use them until they are I need tiny little knobs. The texture is velvety not chalky or sticky.make my lips feel like I've just applied a bagel disgusting line of beeswax On them. Atlee on the pricier side but absolutely worth it if you are looking for a stunning result
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
NARS Velvet Lip Liners are one of my favorites to use all over my lips because they have a smooth, creamy texture that applies and wears really well all over the lips. The shade range is a little limited for me and I wish they would expand it because they're so awesome.
Olivia S.
Amelia Court House, VA
First can I say that I have been a fan of NARS products since the beginning... So I may be a bit biased, but ever since I have discovered their velvet lip liners I have been blown away and unable to even look at any other liner pencils. The smoothness of the product makes it not only easy to apply, but rich in color and flawless in application. Overall, incredible product and recommend it wholeheartedly.
Rachel Z.
Fontana, CA
I loved this lip liner it's one of my everyday look lip liners, the velvet keeps your lips feeling moisturized and it's a prefect color to wear for the summer. You can wear this as a loner or you can wear it on the entire lip. I definitely would buy this product again and I recommend trying it!
Paige S.
Concord, NC
Overall, it is a good product. I had a little trouble with it smearing. It was a bit more pricey than I personally think it should have been, but that is expected with any type of high end makeup brand. I will definitely use it until it's gone, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing.