Add a Photo

By NARS
#15 in Lip Liner
A sophisticated lip liner to shape your lips Gives creamy pigment-rich color Perfectly frames & fills lips without feathering Long lasting & comfortable to wear Available in a wide range of shades to meet individual needs
Raven B.
Raven B.

You can't really go wrong with Narrs. Ever they make the best products and this particular product is it no different. It is my go to lip liner and I use them until they are I need tiny little knobs. The texture is velvety not chalky or sticky.make my lips feel like I've just applied a bagel disgusting line of beeswax On them. Atlee on the pricier side but absolutely worth it if you are looking for a stunning result
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Amelia Court House, VA

First can I say that I have been a fan of NARS products since the beginning... So I may be a bit biased, but ever since I have discovered their velvet lip liners I have been blown away and unable to even look at any other liner pencils. The smoothness of the product makes it not only easy to apply, but rich in color and flawless in application. Overall, incredible product and recommend it wholeheartedly.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Seattle, WA

Gotta admit it - I'm a huge Nars fan. And I love lip products. So Nars Velvet lip liners are tops in my book. Especially Patong Beach, as it goes with so much, yet you can wear it alone for a more natural look. You can find it at department stores, Sephora, and may other independent beauty stores. Be sure to look for the Velvet Lip Liners included in holiday sets - they're a great value.
TaNya M.
TaNya M.
Birmingham, AL

I am a big fan of most Nars products, but I absolutely loved this! The color was perfect for my complexion. It went on very smooth and it easily blended with the rest of my lipstick. After having drinks and eating twice, It did smudge just a little, but that is to be expected after hours of it being on my lips. I give it two thumbs up!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Los Angeles , Ca

The NARS Pencil is the PERFECT thing for travel. I can easily toss it in my bag to grab and go for afternoon touch ups. The color is a nude that is easily wearable everyday. They really mean velvet, the formula is soft and smooth and never dries or flakes! The NARS lip kit will be all you need!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Concord, NC

Overall, it is a good product. I had a little trouble with it smearing. It was a bit more pricey than I personally think it should have been, but that is expected with any type of high end makeup brand. I will definitely use it until it's gone, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Lynchburg, VA

For all those looking for a really smooth lip liner, this is my go to! It is long lasting and the color doesn't bleed at all. I have used this multiple times and won't turn back. You can find this at Sephora , def will get this again because you truly are getting what you pay for!
beka m.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL

nars has the best lip products, and this lip liner is no different. it is so velvety smooth and soft when applying and stays for a long time. i am a repeat user of nars lip products. they are so wonderful and i definitely recommend this to anyone seeking out a new lip liner.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Nars is always my go-to makeup brand when it comes to my lips. This liner goes on like velvet and is easy to control when applying. This product lasted all night long. I did have to do a touch-up, but that was after a few drinks. I would definitely recommend this product.
Najifa T.
Najifa T.
Detroit, Mi

This lip liner keeps my lipstick on all day long! I always apply it before my lipstick and outline it a little bit to make my lips look fuller. I got this at Sephora and it is so easy to put on. I wish they would come out in other colors but I would totally buy it again.

Join Now