NARS Velvet Lip Liner, shade=Lanikai uploaded by Angelique N.

BY NARS #78 in Lip Liner

A sophisticated lip liner to shape your lips Gives creamy pigment-rich color Perfectly frames & fills lips without feathering Long lasting & comfortable to wear Available in a wide range of shades to meet individual needs see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
what I have found that works best is applying this to clean lips first...but not freshly (immediately after) exfoliated/scrubbed lips... But after prepping lips with a scrub and a balm about 30 min or so before getting ready to do your lip makeup routine you should be good to go. Just dap off any balm still and then apply a lip primer to your lips followed by your lip liner working outside the in to the center of each lip...now apply your first round of lip stain/stick...blot off excess and immediately dust an appropriate amount translucent setting powder to lips...press lips together to set...now apply your outer layer of lip color...stick or stain...and you should have nicely colored  lips with a good amount of staying power.
Maria C.
Houston
Beautiful color and the packaging was good it didn't look cheap and I purchased this at Sephora where I but most of my makeup and it met all the expectations I had for this product  and it was long lasting ,yes will recommend this to anybody without
Mia W.
Palm Bay , FL
I really enjoyed this liner!!! It was very nice and pigmented. It was my first time using this. It was pretty easy to use. It was long lasting and lasted a long night of partying. Would definitely recommend if you want beautiful Long lasting lips!!!!!
Daniella D.
Riverview, FL
This lip liner is a beautiful shade of red that can easily be used as a base for a wide range of colors. It glides on easily, but I would say the staying power isn't the absolute best for the price you pay. I find that when wearing underneath a liquid lipstick, the liquid lipstick fades and transfers a bit quicker than usual. The product itself lasts long though, you won't be through in a month. Overall, it's a good lip liner with a versatile color.
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
I love Nars, and this pencil is not terrible, but the color payoff could be better. It's also pretty soft, which is great for not tugging on the lips, but it's also not perfect because it leaves some possibility of smudging.
Emily O.
Louisville, KY
The Nars velvet lip lines apply like a dream They are soft but not so soft that they skip. They keep any lipstick, even liquid from feathering or smearing. I find that they provide the perfect lipstick base when applied all over the lips. They are a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Bryzza N.
Cleveland, OH
The bey lip liner I've ever used ! I love this lip liner because it goes on creamy and stay on all day , I was superrrr skeptical about using this and trying it on but then I read more about the product and I live it so much that I'll going to buy it again. Totally recommend this product.
Nora A.
Niles
Omg it's just that velvet lip liner its soooo smooth it glides on amazingly and the great thing about it is that it matches with a lot of lipsticks lip gloss lipsticks any lip product that's along the lines with this color so your not limited love it feels great on lips feels like nothing moisturizing love love love
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
I recently saw this perfume at the store I smelled it and instantly fell in love one of my favorite to go crabbing perfume that I use it smells very fruity but yet clean it's one of my favorite elegant perfumes that I own I strongly recommend purchasing this designer perfume it's really worth the money and last very long time because the smell is very strong
Taylor R.
West Paducah, KY
This lip liner was very nice is very soft and him but with butter and playing on my lips which I love because I don't like it when lip liners are very stiff I wake up with every stop