NARS Velvet Lip liner, Mirihi Island Beach uploaded by Merna G.NARS Velvet Lip liner, Mirihi Island Beach uploaded by Kauane E.

BY NARS #59 in Lip Liner

A sophisticated lip liner to shape your lips Gives creamy pigment-rich color Perfectly frames & fills lips without feathering Long lasting & comfortable to wear Available in a wide range of shades to meet individual needs see more...

Ana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this lip pencil to pair with my personal favorite lip pencil, 413 BLKR and I'm super glad I did! It's like they were made for each other. I have a hard time controlling NARS's lip pencils because they are SOOO pigmented but with the help of my handy-dandy Costa Smeralda lip pencil, everything stays in place where it should be and no coloring outside the lines. I highly recommend this ladies!
Salina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
NARS Velvet Lip liners are honestly the best. I'v tried several brands and didn't like the outcome. So for a while I never used liners, this doesn't work well for very dark pigmented colors--aka red. I would recommend this liner, even if you think you're a pro and don't need to color in the lines.
Magdial S.
Huntington Station
I have bought at least 10 of these liners for back up. They are super long lasting, creamy and pigmented. I use mirahi island beach and it is the PERFECT my lips but better for my dark tan skin complexion. I can get 8 hours of wear with this and I actually use it all over my lips like a lipstick. Please don't discontinue this! It is one of my best makeup finds ever!!!! Get it!!! You won't regret it.
Miranda M.
LOVE this shade! The formula for this lip liner is so creamy.. very pigmented, wearable for all skin tones. I use a chapstick prior to lining and filling my entire lips and it will last the entire day with minimum transfer. I recommend this to everyone of my friends
lonnie m.
This product intrigied me very much i def like the velvet texture for something way different at first i was hesitant of it but then it surprised me by being a nice passionate tone that made me feel like i wasn't wearing too much makeup sometimes that is a nice change compared to my dark ones. I also matched it up with my mott color of lip gloss just went on so perfect!
Michell G.
Harrison, NY
samantha m.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
NARS lip liner is one of my favorite liners!!! It always prevents my lip color from bleeding and it is a staple as part of my beauty routine. It is extremely easy to apply and goes on super smooth! It gives the extra pop that I need! I can never apply a lip stain without it! I love the NARS velvet liner.
Soo Soo S.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner is very blendable and easy to wear. It's creamy and doesn't bleed so yay for that! This lip liner makes for a great base too so that helps when I have a long day ahead of me. I also love how many colors there are, I own about five so far but I am going to Be purchasing some more for sure!
Imani B.
Laurel, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color and it feels great when you put in your lips. Alot of the time these things dry your lips out especially when shadong but this keeps them soft and doesn't give off the ashy appearance
Kayla C.
Beaver Dam, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
NARS lip liner has been a hit or miss for me. Some days it wants to work, but others... not so much. The formula is creamy. But it doesn't like to "mix" with certain formulas form other brands. The colors are amazing as always. But the formula could use a little bit of reworking. Good for sensitive skin to create a fuller, bigger, and more beautiful lip.
Briana B.
Greenville, TX
I have problems with lipsticks lasting a long time, or feathering out underneath my lips. Does this liner help with that?
Tashanti B.
How does this shade look on darker Carmel shade skin?