BY NARS #11 in Lip Gloss

OVERVIEW:
GLIDES LIKE A GLOSS. CLOAKS LIKE A LIPSTICK. FEELS LIKE NOTHING ELSE.
Covetable comfort with confident color. Glides likes a gloss with the coverage of a lipstick. Velvet Lip Glide’s innovative hybrid lip formula delivers highly saturated color with extraordinary comfort, leaving lips with luxuriously smooth and non-drying texture in a long-lasting finish without drying or feeling sticky. Developed with Oil Infusion Complex, an innovative concentration of precious oils, fused to create a smooth-glide effect that feels smooth and moisturizing. Water lily flowers and white tea extract are infused into this hybrid lip glide for antioxidant protection and ultimate hydration. Fully coats lips on contact with saturated, satin to soft-matte style

BENEFITS:
INTENSE COLOR WITH SEMI-MATTE FINISH
Delivers instant, high-impact color payoff. The buildable semi-matte finish ensures long-lasting saturated color.
SMOOTH GLIDE EFFECT
The Oil Infusion Complex, a blend of emollient oils, allows for high color saturation and a supple feel on lips. Wand features a plush, doe-foot applicator for smooth product application.
EXTREME COMFORT
The non-drying formula hugs lips with a velvety-soft sensation. Its Oil Infusion Complex contains ingredients known to hydrate and provide continuous comfort, while Water Lily Flowers and White Tea Extract are known to provide antioxidant protection.

HOW TO USE:
For best color payoff and wear, apply on bare lips.
For more definition, line lips with Velvet Lip Liner, then fill in with Velvet Lip Glide for intense semi-matte color.
To soften the sheen, blot lips and allow color to set for a few minutes.
For a “lip stained effect,” apply color by pressing pigment into lips with fingertip.

• I really want to try these, are they long wearing? I want...3 Answers
  • I'm so interested in trying these, but I want to know how...3 Answers
  • With light drinking (morning coffee) and normal wear, how...3 Answers
NARS Velvet Lip Glide
  • "These are great! They have an awesome formula that is long lasting, pigmented, and non drying! Would defiantly buy again!" in 56 reviews
  • "These are so unique! I've never tried anything like it. It's hard to explain but they go on like a gloss, but have the pigmentation of a lipstick. They look glossy on the lips but do become a little more matte after time, though not fully matte. They are super hydrating on the lips and are the most comfortable lip product I have ever worn. They wear off evenly, unlike a lot of lipsticks. The shades are absolutely gorgeous too. There's something for everybody. I adore these and can't wait to buy them all!" in 48 reviews
  • "This formula reminds me a lot of their limited edition lip covers. The product has great pigmentation and feels comfortable on the lips. This formula has an initially glossy finish that eventually dries down to a satin finish. I had to reapply every 4 hours and found the product to fade in a natural and flattering way (no blotchiness). The colour stripped is a beautiful beige nude, with a slight pink undertone. " in 40 reviews
Holly R.
OH
Review for: Deviant more...
I think the colors of these lip glides are BEAUTIFUL! But this formula is not long-wearing and if you eat something your lipstick will definitely come off and you will have to reapply. It is NOT like a liquid lipstick so it will not stay all day. The colors are very very beautiful and super pigmented which I love. This product is great if you want a beautiful lip color to last a short while!
Caroline L.
Review for: Toy (deep aubergine) more...
Velvety is the most accurate term for this lippie! I love the color of Toy — it’s perfect for fall and winter. It glides on and you can wear it sheer or it’s buildable to an opaque consistency, and the best part about it that it is NOT STICKY AT ALL, but at the same time it is so moisturizing! My lips have never been so comfortable. I have to give it 4 stars because it doesn’t last as long as I’d like it to (wears off 3-4 hours in), but an amazing product nonetheless.
Emma N.
Review for: Bound (soft rose pink) more...
This is such an interesting lipstick. It goes on velvety and smooth, with great color payoff. It never dries down completely, and you’ll definitely get some transfer, but the color lasts for hours and fades very well. Very hydrating, and almost closer to a gloss, but overall a great lipstick for when you don’t want a matte look.
Brandy D.
NARS is by far One of my all-time favorite liquid lipsticks!!!! They dry down to a beautiful MattE with no shine no smears and no bleeding. They are easy to apply. The formula is creamy and Dreamy. They are like liquid gold. They come in a beautiful arrangement of colors. And have so many nudes to choose from that complement every skin tone. I also love that they have the minis that are perfect to throw it in your purse or your make up bag
Siv P.
Los Altos, CA
Review for: Unspeakable (garnet) more...
I got this lipstick as a gift, from a friend who thought that it would suit me well. Once I tried it on I never wanted it to come off. And the good thing was it didn't no matter long how long or tiring my day was that lipstick stuck by me the entire time. I would by the entire set of lipstick if had the money, but I would buy this one in a heartbeat.
Kristen G.
ohio
Review for: Bound (soft rose pink) more...
A non sticky gloss that’s moisturizing and lasts longer than two hours?! Nars hit it out if yhe park on this formula. This is a beautiful neutral shade that can go day to night easily. My only complaint, if you could call it that, is that this shade is a bit too “cool” than I’d prefer but I love the formula so much I wear it often.
Megan S.
Beaver Dam
Review for: Bound (soft rose pink) more...
This color looks amazing with my light, neutral colored skin, but the pigment is not the best. After I put it on, it takes a long time to dry (if it does at all), and then it normally comes off within a few hours. Would not recommend if you are looking for a product that stays all day, but good for a few hours on a night out.
Tricia L.
New York
If I could give this 10 stars, I would! These lip velvets are my Holy Grail liquid lipsticks. My lips get very dry and crack. Most liquid lipsticks are far too dry for me and settle into the fine lines of my lips. These velvets are SO comfortable to wear! My lips feel soft, smooth and nourished. I can’t wait to buy more
Wendy L.
Review for: Bound (soft rose pink) more...
Applies pigmented and not patchy. Very smooth in application and did not pick up any dry spots. Never dries down completely so it's gonna somewhat transfer but it fades beautifully. Feels like silicone primer smooth on the lips. End product is a semi-matte so it's not drying on the lips and still comfortable to wear after several hours.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Danceteria (fuchsia), No - 54 more...
I went to ulta to tried out some makeup and i got in front of these holly colors, let me tell that the colors are awesome!!! The feeling in the lips is just great and smooth there is no mistake that the high quality here really showed up! I use it for a couple of hours and the color stayed true to my lips and made them look plumped and nice, the price is a little high for a lip product around 25 usd but it worth 100% my best recommendation is to grab the hottest color the have because people will ask believe me my faves were the dark pink color and the wine one simply gorgeous
Schemeka K.
Bronx, NY
I love a matte lip because it doesn't transfer. Does this liquid lipstick dries down matte ?
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Do these have the typical drying formula that other liquid lipsticks have?
Yessire P.
Maracaibo
Does it dry your lips? how many hours does it last?
Heather F.
Are these drying ?? Is it matte ?? Opaque or sheer ?
Unique M.
I want to know if this drys in a satin or matte finish?