BY NARS

GLIDES LIKE A GLOSS. CLOAKS LIKE A LIPSTICK. FEELS LIKE NOTHING ELSE.
Covetable comfort with confident color. Glides likes a gloss with the coverage of a lipstick. Velvet Lip Glide’s innovative hybrid lip formula delivers highly saturated color with extraordinary comfort, leaving lips with luxuriously smooth and non-drying texture in a long-lasting finish without drying or feeling sticky. Developed with Oil Infusion Complex, an innovative concentration of precious oils, fused to create a smooth-glide effect that feels smooth and moisturizing. Water lily flowers and white tea extract are infused into this hybrid lip glide for antioxidant protection and ultimate hydration. Fully coats lips on contact with saturated, satin to soft-matte style

BENEFITS:
INTENSE COLOR WITH SEMI-MATTE FINISH
Delivers instant, high-impact color payoff. The buildable semi-matte finish ensures long-lasting saturated color.
SMOOTH GLIDE EFFECT
The Oil Infusion Complex, a blend of emollient oils, allows for high color saturation and a supple feel on lips. Wand features a plush, doe-foot applicator for smooth product application.
EXTREME COMFORT
The non-drying formula hugs lips with a velvety-soft sensation. Its Oil Infusion Complex contains ingredients known to hydrate and provide continuous comfort, while Water Lily Flowers and White Tea Extract are known to provide antioxidant protection.

HOW TO USE:
For best color payoff and wear, apply on bare lips.
For more definition, line lips with Velvet Lip Liner, then fill in with Velvet Lip Glide for intense semi-matte color.
To soften the sheen, blot lips and allow color to set for a few minutes.
For a “lip stained effect,” apply color by pressing pigment into lips with fingertip.

NARS Velvet Lip Glide
  • "These are great! They have an awesome formula that is long lasting, pigmented, and non drying! Would defiantly buy again!" in 56 reviews
  • "These are so unique! I've never tried anything like it. It's hard to explain but they go on like a gloss, but have the pigmentation of a lipstick. They look glossy on the lips but do become a little more matte after time, though not fully matte. They are super hydrating on the lips and are the most comfortable lip product I have ever worn. They wear off evenly, unlike a lot of lipsticks. The shades are absolutely gorgeous too. There's something for everybody. I adore these and can't wait to buy them all!" in 48 reviews
  • "This formula reminds me a lot of their limited edition lip covers. The product has great pigmentation and feels comfortable on the lips. This formula has an initially glossy finish that eventually dries down to a satin finish. I had to reapply every 4 hours and found the product to fade in a natural and flattering way (no blotchiness). The colour stripped is a beautiful beige nude, with a slight pink undertone. " in 40 reviews
Alessandra J.
valencia
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Bound (soft rose pink), Deviant, Stripped (beige pink), Unlaced (nude pink), Toy (deep aubergine) more...
Gorgeous formula. High-shine, non sticky, very pigmented, and comes in a large range of colors. I have a thing for inappropriately named cosmetics, and NARS has never let me down in that area. I have about 8 of these glosses and will definitely buy more! The only complaint is that these glosses are $26.00, I wish they were less expensive so that more people could have them and try them.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Bound (soft rose pink) more...
This feels so good on my always dry lips! And it doesn’t dry them more! It literally feels like velvet and for the whole time of wearing. It lasts pretty decent time but don’t expect all day wearing, you will need to do some touch ups after food and possibly drinks. But I don’t mind that at all, for the comfort it’s worth it.
Samantha B.
Austin, TX
Review for: Bound (soft rose pink) more...
Let me just start with what I think of when I think of this product. I think of the smell - oh god it's so delicious smelling! Like a cookie wrapped in vanilla and sugar. But its not too strong, it's absolute perfection. That being said, the formula is so so so different from anything I have ever tried. It's like a hybrid between a lipgloss and a satin liquid lip. The color on this is absolutely stunning and would work with so many different skin tones (I am fair-light, MAC N4). It does wear off fairly quick, but it's so easy to apply and doesn't make your lips feel gross when you do. It literally feels like velvet on your lips. I highly recommend this shade - I can't speak to any others as I haven't tried them!
Jessica W.
Valparaiso
Review for: Stripped (beige pink) more...
Firs of all, I should have selected a different color. Stripped looks too pale on my lips for my liking. But the formula. The FORMULA IS AMAZING! It’s light like a gloss but dries to a semi matte, moisturizing finish- I love it!
Julie F.
I love how hydrating the formula feels. The slightly glossy finish hides the lines in my dry lips and makes them look more healthy and plump. The formula is thick enough to stay in place but doesnt feel sticky
Stephanie D.
Webster, NY
This is my favorite pinky nude. The shade is perfect! I personally love super nude lips, and that’s what this is, but it doesn’t make my lips look dead if you know what I mean. Lol. This formula is long wearing, but also has a nice satin finish! I will add that I’m super sad that Nars started selling in China though😡 I would love to repurchase this but I probably won’t because of their animal testing policy.
Caroline L.
Review for: Toy (deep aubergine) more...
Velvety is the most accurate term for this lippie! I love the color of Toy — it’s perfect for fall and winter. It glides on and you can wear it sheer or it’s buildable to an opaque consistency, and the best part about it that it is NOT STICKY AT ALL, but at the same time it is so moisturizing! My lips have never been so comfortable. I have to give it 4 stars because it doesn’t last as long as I’d like it to (wears off 3-4 hours in), but an amazing product nonetheless.
Kaitlyn P.
Levittown
Review for: Deviant more...
By far the BEST lip product on the market! I’ve tried both expensive and inexpensive lip color products that either dry out my lips or are way too sticky for my liking. This product is the SMOOTHEST formula that glides seamlessly on my lips, creating a velvet-matte finish. The color compliments my fair complexion and oddly, it PLUMPS my lips even though this is not advertised. I’m not sure if this has only happened with me but I’m not complaining!
Brandy D.
NARS is by far One of my all-time favorite liquid lipsticks!!!! They dry down to a beautiful MattE with no shine no smears and no bleeding. They are easy to apply. The formula is creamy and Dreamy. They are like liquid gold. They come in a beautiful arrangement of colors. And have so many nudes to choose from that complement every skin tone. I also love that they have the minis that are perfect to throw it in your purse or your make up bag
Brittany B.
Avon, OH
This lip kit is one of my favorites that I own! I purchased this on a whim after hearing such good things about Nars! These little lippys are awesome! They glide on super smooth and hydrate your lips (great after wearing a drying matte lippy) leaving a sort of thick layer on your mouth. Fret not! If this wipes off when you’re eating/drinking/kissing, it leaves behind a beautiful lip stain to last the night! This is a great set and I highly recommend it.
Schemeka K.
jersey city
I love a matte lip because it doesn't transfer. Does this liquid lipstick dries down matte ?
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Do these have the typical drying formula that other liquid lipsticks have?
Heather F.
Are these drying ?? Is it matte ?? Opaque or sheer ?
Yessire P.
Maracaibo
Does it dry your lips? how many hours does it last?
JAS T.