NARS Velvet Lip Glide

GLIDES LIKE A GLOSS. CLOAKS LIKE A LIPSTICK. FEELS LIKE NOTHING ELSE.
Covetable comfort with confident color. Glides likes a gloss with the coverage of a lipstick. Velvet Lip Glide’s innovative hybrid lip formula delivers highly saturated color with extraordinary comfort, leaving lips with luxuriously smooth and non-drying texture in a long-lasting finish without drying or feeling sticky. Developed with Oil Infusion Complex, an innovative concentration of precious oils, fused to create a smooth-glide effect that feels smooth and moisturizing. Water lily flowers and white tea extract are infused into this hybrid lip glide for antioxidant protection and ultimate hydration. Fully coats lips on contact with saturated, satin to soft-matte style

BENEFITS:
INTENSE COLOR WITH SEMI-MATTE FINISH
Delivers instant, high-impact color payoff. The buildable semi-matte finish ensures long-lasting saturated color.
SMOOTH GLIDE EFFECT
The Oil Infusion Complex, a blend of emollient oils, allows for high color saturation and a supple feel on lips. Wand features a plush, doe-foot applicator for smooth product application.
EXTREME COMFORT
The non-drying formula hugs lips with a velvety-soft sensation. Its Oil Infusion Complex contains ingredients known to hydrate and provide continuous comfort, while Water Lily Flowers and White Tea Extract are known to provide antioxidant protection.

HOW TO USE:
For best color payoff and wear, apply on bare lips.
For more definition, line lips with Velvet Lip Liner, then fill in with Velvet Lip Glide for intense semi-matte color.
To soften the sheen, blot lips and allow color to set for a few minutes.
For a “lip stained effect,” apply color by pressing pigment into lips with fingertip.

Iss this kiss proof?
What is you favorite shade? NARS Velvet Lip Glide ?
Iss it long lasting?
Start your review of NARS Velvet Lip Glide!
Product Highlights
“These are great! They have an awesome formula that is long lasting, pigmented, and non drying! Would defiantly buy again!” in reviews
“...a little more matte after time, though not fully matte. They are super hydrating on the lips and are the most comfortable lip product I have ever worn. They wear off evenly, unlike a lot of lipsticks. The shades are absolutely gorgeous too. There's something for everybody. I adore these and can't wait to buy them all!” in reviews
“...pigmentation and feels comfortable on the lips. This formula has an initially glossy finish that eventually dries down to a satin finish. I had to reapply every 4 hours and found the product to fade in a natural and flattering way (no blotchiness). The colour stripped is a beautiful beige nude, with a slight pink undertone. ” in reviews
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Xenon (Dusty Mauve)
I LOVE this stuff. It is the best-feeling lip product I own. It’s smooth and soft and “velvet glide” is the absolute perfect way to describe it. It’s not quite a gloss, not quite a lipstick; it’s somewhere in between but without any dryness or stickiness! It feels super moisturizing on the lips as well which I love. I sometimes will apply lip balm prior to lip color but with this, there is no need. I have the color Xenon which is a beautiful mauve-nude. Maybe it’s in my head, but I swear that when I first apply it, it’s a little bit darker and cooler but as soon as my lips warm it up it becomes the most gorgeous pinky mauve nude that matches any look. It doesn’t last super long, but I think it’s on par with most satin or cream lip products. I wear this daily. I would definitely repurchase and definitely get other colors!
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Unlaced (nude pink)
I recently discovered this product and actually thought it was a liquid lipstick that would completely dry down but I was very wrong. This formula is more like a very pigmented gloss, the colour you see within the tube is the shade you will see applied on your lips the first time you put it on, you don't have to reapply to build the colour. What you see is what you get and I really enjoy these since it doesn't dry down but it stays put and doesn't seem to travel to other parts of your face where you don't want it to be. This also seems to add some moisture into your lips as well. I love this product and it lives in my purse most of the time now.
Hanford, CA
NARS Velvet Lip Glide uploaded by Tyler P.
NARS Velvet Lip Glide uploaded by Tyler P.
Review for: Swing
This is great lip product! Looks great on its own or over top of a lipstick. Sort of pricey at Sephora but I got lucky and found it at Marshall’s for a good price! Such a pretty color and doesn’t dry out my lips. Also shiny on my lips but not over the top
Philadelphia, PA
I have the Velvet Lip Glides in several colors (7 or 8 full-sizes in total and a whole bunch of minis), and I have to say I absolutely love the finish and the consistency of these lip glides!  The consistency is way thinner than lip glosses, yet the color payoff is to die for.  They make your lips look soooooo juicy, and the glossy high-shineness catches the light so well both in real life and in photos.  The only reason why I took one star off is because the darker colors tend to bleed a bit after some time.  I wish they added more colors to the line, but for now, I'm really happy with the ones I have in my collection
San Benito, TX
Review for: Roseland
A beautiful purpley pinkish mauve color. It's such a nice shade that it suits my skin tone very well. It feels very light like a chapstick. It's not goopy or overly sticky. It wears out nicely. The packaging is great too. The price isn't too bad but it's not cheap either.
Norwalk , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Roseland
Ok let me start by saying how stunning this shade is, it's kinda like a nude but like a light pink I dont know how to describe the color but it's super pretty. It's not to bright and bold its subtle and looks almost natural. It goes on so smooth and creamy. It stays put but not all day you may have to reapply but overall I think its amazing quality definitely recommend and try more shades! Also it smells so yummy! Chocolatey! Reminds of Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette
Cape Coral , FL
NARS Velvet Lip Glide uploaded by Kylee R.
Review for: Bound (soft rose pink)
I found this at a Marshall’s for about $8. It’s a steal for this brand. The color is subtle and very pretty, it also has a great smooth formula. It does however not stay very long, I reapplied many times throughout the day. The color also looks different in certain lighting. I have a very warm skin tone and it looked great outside but in my bathroom it had a more cool purple tint which didn’t look as nice. Overall nice product if you can find it at a discount.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Unspeakable (garnet)
My favorite lip color of all time. I have owned this now for three years. This is a gorgeous dark berry color. Goes on smooth and lasts a long time!! Always receive compliments with this color. Highly recommend the Velvet Lip Glides!
NARS Velvet Lip Glide uploaded by BIANEY R.
Review for: Bound (soft rose pink)
Soft application beautiful color, when shine fades away lips remain pigmented , like a soft lip stain . S: aplicación suave color hermoso, cuando el brillo desvanece los labios siguen pigmentados del color .NARSNars Velvet Lip Glide
Roswell, GA
Review for: Roseland
Great every day gloss when you want something easier than a lipstick. Feels creamy and moisturizing going on. Long lasting. I also have this in the "bound" color which is very similar but this is less of a nude pink and more of a rosy color which I prefer. I just think it is prettier and I have very pigmented lips naturally so anything that could be considered a nude is not very flattering on me personally.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Villa Hills, KY
Villa Hills, KY
il y a 6 mois
Kristen K. • il y a 4 mois
Bound is my favorite, by far! It’s a beautiful mauve, leaning towards almost a nude-type shade. Perfect for no-makeup makeup looks.
Staff