11 colors available

BY NARS

Frivolous - Iridescent Seashell Pink New! Gorgeously glossy, intensely hydrating. NARS takes everything beloved about its Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - the convenience of a pencil with the application of a lipstick in a jumbo-size crayon design - then swaps the matte formula for one that lends lips luminosity. Available in six beautifully glazed shades, the Velvet Gloss Lip Pencils feature a lightweight formula that is enriched with Vitamin E. plus a blend of moisture-rich hyaluronic spheres for a lustrous look that s exceptionally rich. It doesn t get glossier than this. Lip Pencil, Frivolous see more...

Haley W.
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
NARS is known for having expensive products so yes the price is high. I love that these are in pencils because you can you every ounce! Grab a jumbo pencil sharpener to sharpen them. Also freeze them to get them hard before sharpening and you get a great twist. Medium opaqueness but so great to throw in your bag.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Review for: More
I received this on one of my beauty subscription boxes and I love it a lot. I enjoy that it's a crayon instead of a lipstick so it goes on smooth and can build up the coverage. It last for a few hours without reapplying, would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Lama M.
Lama M.
This was a very nice product. Loved the color. The price wasn't that bad. Only thing is the color didn't stay so I had to keep reapplying. I usually just wear the pencil alone without anything else and it wasn't that great but I do love the color.
Mehriban R.
Mehriban R.
Hagerstown, MD
It depends on what you're looking for in this product, I'm not a huge shiny/glossy lip kind of gal, I stick to matte liquid lipsticks so these were a miss for me, it lasts pretty good on the lips but just not a fan of how it looks on the lips.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
I love Nars lip products and buy them often, I tend to go between wearing theirs and wearing Bite's as I find the formula on both to be excellent. The Velvet Gloss Pencils are a really fun alternative to the highly popular MATTE lip look.
Tia L.
Tia L.
Fort Pierce, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product it applies so smooth & the color is pretty great. You can carry this lippie anywhere you go ! Although the price is a bit high it is really worth it, I would definitely recommend this product to a friend
Zabdy W.
Zabdy W.
FORT WORTH, TX
I absolutely love this lip pencil, I personally wear just about any color and any type of lip products but lip pencils seem a lot easier to apply and within seconds. Highly recommend a lip pencil especially NARS brand. 💙
Greisy U.
Greisy U.
Charlotte , Nc
pure love!!! I received this as a gift lip and stay in love, is my first choice when I decide to take a natural look or no makeup. I think that gives a touch of innocence in the face ... beautiful color!
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think i had this is buenos aires it was a nude pink color and hopi a honey beige. I loved them. Super glossy lip pencil with a buttery texture. So smooth it glides on the lips leaving them moisturized.
Brittany   L.
Brittany L.
Kellyville, OK
I got these as my birthday gift last year from Sephora and they are all are all around pretty good. My only complaint is that you have to sharpen it. It glides on really nicely and Nars has
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always wanted to try these...but I hate the feel of lipstick on your lips.. does this make your lips sticky? how long does it last?
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Does this dry out your lips?
Dayana S.
Dayana S.
Brooklyn , NY
How long does it last on your lips and how good is the coverage?
Allia B.
Allia B.
Does this work as a type pf lip gloss/lipstick or is it strictly a pencil?
Chandler P.
Chandler P.
Coyle, OK
Does this matte "crack" after a bit or does it just color the lips?