BY NARS

A longwearing, blendable eyeliner that’s richly pigmented to line, define, or diffuse eyes.Top Of The Line

Artistry hits a high point with Velvet Eyeliner. Richly pigmented. Softly blendable. Indispensable. Its creamy formula glides instantly, delivering intensity that builds and blends. Defines or diffuses.

This effortlessly blendable pencil creates endless customizable effects. Line eyes for intense definition, or blend for a soft, diffused look. The creamy formula glides on easily and won’t skip, while the easy-to-sharpen pencil provides precise and controlled application for ultimate impact.

Benefits:

RICHLY PIGMENTED COLOR

Accentuates eyes with intense, saturated color.

A longwear formula available in nine shades for infinite versatility.

SOFTLY BLENDABLE FOR BUILDABLE INTENSITY

Effortlessly blendable to create endless, customizable effects including NARS signature smoky eye.

Easily layers for increased depth and drama.

Line eyes for intense definition or blend for a soft, diffused look.

GLIDES INSTANTLY FOR SMOOTH APPLICATION

Creamy formula glides on evenly—won’t skip.

Easy-to-sharpen pencil provides precise and controlled application for ultimate impact.

How To Use:

Smooth glide formula can be used to define lash line or used in waterline to create intensity.

Softly smudge with fingertips or brush for diffused eyeliner look.

The perfect base for any smoky eye look. It provides depth and opacity to layer under any eyeshadow.

NARS Velvet Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner goes on the formula is creamy. I use it for my waterline or for a cut crease. It is a little bit on the expensive side but it's definitely worth it " in 30 reviews
  • "Sooo black so creamy and soft on the eyes i love it and always purchase this I really recommend " in 23 reviews
Anna P.
I pretty much have the same problem with all eyeliners. They all end up smudging on my waterline and making me look like a crazy raccoon. This product is no exception to that. I wish I could say that it works great for me but I'm still on the hunt for my Holy Grail.
Rachel V.
Louisville, KY
I used Nars liner for a few years til i found something else i got hooked on. I liked it. The pencil was smooth and easy to use. Though when i sharpened it i feel like i wore the pencil down pretty quickly.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Review for: Curaçao more...
Nars has wonderful eyeliners along with other products. Although pricey, it’s a very beautiful liner. I bought it from the nars boutique and I really enjoy it! I would buy t again if needed. I recommend it!
Adriana M.
Buena Park, CA
A overall great pencil liner, works well on both the waterline and on lids. Very comparable to others out there in the market. Consistency is creamy as the name states "velvet" so I'm definitely happy with this as a staple in my beauty routine. Worth checking out!
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
This eyeliner is pretty easy going on and I can even smudge it while applied to my upper or lower lash line to create a smokey look. Its hard to wash off though, so I recommend using eye makeup remover or a towelett with coconut oil melted onto it to wipe it away.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This eyeliner is by far the easiest to use in the line. The application is smooth and effortless. It's easy to smudge which is awesome until you have an itch near your eye.

I personally prefer the urban decay 24 hr to this for lasting wear.

Would recommend for a Night out.
Kelsie C.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of my go-to pencils for a soft look that doesn't smear. It applies smoothly, not like a gel but
Not like a traditionally stiff pencil either. The dark brown color really helps my green eyes pop and isn't harsh against my skin either. You do need a sharpener with this liner, and I freeze my pencil before I sharpen it so I loose less product.
Jenny Z.
Edinburg, TX
I was hoping this pencil would combine the softness of a kohl with the lasting power of the newer generation of eyeliners (think UD 27/7 pencils) but sadly it transfers onto my hooded lids and migrates under my eyes, even using the Nars eye primer
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Review for: Las Pozas more...
I got the nars eyeliner in nude because I wanted to open up my small eyes (or give that effect I should say). It ended up being too extreme looking and would form into these little balls after wearing it for not to long. I think using it on my waterline may have been where I went wrong though so I can’t diss the liner overall.
Royal G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love how creamy and soft these pencils are! They are perfect for a quick smudgy smokey eye effect. The colors are great and the wearability is just as awesome! They look great on the water/lash line too. They are non-irritating and wear for a long time. My current favorite is the dark navy dark light!
Marsha M.
Does this come in hot pink yet?
Brittany S.
Martinsburg, WV
How pigmented is this does it stay on all day and is it creamy
Carol F.
El Paso, TX
I don't really use a eye liner but I've never known which one to use......does this one smudge a lot?
Samantha P.
Oakland, CA
i have Asian eyes, will this become very smudgey?
Kristin P.