NARS Vault uploaded by Kazia F.NARS Vault uploaded by Carla H.

BY NARS

A limited-edition set with 10 full-size Audacious Lipsticks and 10 full size Nail Polishes encased in an sleek, wooden keepsake box. Get luxury for lips and nails with this velvet-lined Nars Vault. The limited-edition set holds a specially-curated collection of 10 Audacious Lipsticks and 10 Nail Polishes in signature shades, selected for their strength, character, and timelessness. The exquisite wooden keepsake box features a NARS signature soft-touch finish and an oversized interior mirror that reflects a quote from Francois Nars. This set contains: - 10 x 0.14 oz (Full Size) Nars Audacious lipsticks in Raquel (pink beige), Anita (antique rose), Jane (terracotta rose), Claudia (cool pink), Michiyo (shocking pink), Grace (bright coral pink), Lana (vivid orange red), Carmen (geranium), Vivien (red plum), Sandra (rosewood) - 10 x 0.5 oz (Full Size) Nars nail polish in Ecume (white), Ithaque (light pink), Orgasm (peachy pink with shimmer), Trouville (seashell pink), Schiap (shocking pink), Hunger (mandarin red), Dovima (a vivid tomato red), Jungle Red (classic bright red), Purple Rain (gothic purple), Back Room (black) With two decades of rule-breaking beauty, Creative Director Francois Nars continues to push boundaries and challenge convention. With every pigment, a provocation: "Embrace the audacious in everything, especially your lipstick color. It's liberating, exhilarating, empowering.

NARS Vault
  • "I live these lipsticks I love the shades it is right out there the formulae is very creamy and yet easy to apply and deffeinatly going to be purchasing more shades" in 4 reviews
Daniela Z.
cedar park
Omg!!! This NARS product is just amazing!! I love this colors!! They match all my possible outfits, I really recomienden, I love NARS so much!! My favorite brand ever!! 😀😀😍😍😘😘😘👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 go get it girls!! Bets lipsticks ever!!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love this so much! I will be purchasing soon! A friend of mine has this and uses it almost daily. I love the variety of shades, and the formula is great! Definitely worth purchasing!
member-db2c2
I am just in love with the color variations of this beautiful vault the pigmentation is insane, since NARS is high end it is still expensive but it is so worth the price and I go back to Sephora every time for their products’
The colors are the best and have the best texture and I love them so much I can't be any happier you don't even know how much I love them NARS Radiant Creamy ConcealerNARS Audacious Lipstick, Audrey (red currant)
Ask O.
Love the colors in the collection and it's very fun to mix and match, it's price point is great because if you mix the colors you get twice the amount of amazing colors and better yet they are custom so nobody can mimic your awesome lips shades. Totally will be buying this again!
Pia B.
Nars lipsticks are so good that you can't go wrong. Every shade is really editorial and doesn't resemble anything else on the market. I love that these don't dry out my lips, but they don't smear around. The color payoff is bomb and Nars truly rules the lipstick game.
Maria S.
Fresno, CA
Gah! The color selection is fantastic! The product is super pigmented and smooth. I've never had blotchy patches or streaks with any NARS product. The lipstick doesn't dry my lips. The product sits beautifully on the lips and doesn't wear off easily.
Jaqueline P.
Virginia
I love bars! There products are so good. It is definitely my go to brand at ulta I think there could be some improvement in the vault and as for the cost it really depends on how much you are willing to spend
Shyra L.
lithia springs
Its great and last very long its my favorite product ever i use it all the time amd it last a very long time i will continue to use and cant see anything better than this product its gives definition to my face and mak eit wonderful look
Rachael A.
New London
You can create so many looks with this kit. The formula applies well and lasts all day long. It is pricey but worth it for the product you receive. Great for some Halloween looks! I have a couple myself.NARS Bronzer Duo
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
How's the pigment
Alya D.
Can I get this stuff for free?I want to review this products on my Youtube channel and of course on my Instagram too and I hope you can ship worldwide because I'm from Malaysia.
Anybody got this yet? Are they pigmented?