BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
OUT OF LINE
Unrestricted Eyeliner Stylo draws on inspiration with fluid lines that build from thin to thick. Designed with an elongated felt tip for unlimited artistry and ultimate control. Ultra-black formula in two finishes: lustrous satin or inky matte.

BENEFITS:
PRECISE APPLICATION AND VERSATILITY
Super-fine tip allows for precise application and versatility—glides on easily in just one stroke.
UP TO 24 HOUR WEAR
Long-lasting liquid formula won’t fade, smudge or flake—for up to 24 hours.
INTENSE, MODERN SHADES THAT WON’T STAIN
Pigment-based color won’t stain—dries quickly, removes easily. In four modern shades.

HOW TO USE:
For mistake proof lining, line eye with pencil or eyeshadow first to create an outline, then trace over with Eyeliner Stylo.
To soften the line, apply eyeshadow over Eyeliner Stylo with #46 Push Eyeliner Brush or #47 Angled Eyeliner Brush.

NARS Unrestricted Satin Stylo Eyeliner
  • "Is very long lasting, does not smudge. It's super easy to apply. I'm not the best at doing wings but this linear definetly helped me a lot. " in 7 reviews
  • "This comes in grey and black, I love this and the eyeliner doesn't smudge! The precision is also amazing! Whether you are pro at winging it or not, this product is good for everyone who wants that sharp perfect wing! " in 3 reviews
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I don’t like how my liner came out at first. It was too dry when I first used it. But then when I started to use it almost all the time it came out really nice. I think because I saw a video of how to perfection that.
Aline C.
Staten Island, NY
It’s so perfect to every girl. Everybody need try this product. Have a long lasting! It’s a perfect packaging and never broke. It’s so easy to use, so, everybody need prove. I wanna recommend because it’s perfect!
Kaitlyn C.
If you want the perfect winged eye USE THIS! This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. I recommend anyone that loves perfect eye liner to purchase this. Last super long and doesnt fade color.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
My absolute favorite eyeliner ever. I was using the L’Oréal and YSL one’s that are similar when I got this to try. It ran out, and I went back to the others - they just didn’t cut it anymore!! This NARS Stylo is my new must have!!
Shannon C.
Makes for a flawless winged eye liner! Love this product. Color is on point. Dries quickly. Easy to remove if you make a mistake. Only con is that it doesn't survive my day :( but it has many many applications in the bottle!
Zhea L.
Brooke D.
Sacramento, CA
Long-lasting, easy to use, but product dries out so quickly. The payoff is BLACK AS NIGHT, which I love, but I really can't afford repurchasing every two weeks.
Abby H.
Buffalo, NY
I love this liner! Its perfect for a winged liner a lot of pigment. Also, it lasts the whole day!! Perfect for something to make your eyes pop
Tiffany R.
Cantril, IA
All nars eyeliners are amazing and last all day , doesn't smudge and looks great . Worth the money honestly . Favorite brand of eyeliner .
Tanya F.