NARS

NARS Ultimate Pencil with...
353 Reviews
5 / 5
Velvet matte lip pencils by NARS have been my go to lip product for over 12 years. I love all the different shades. The formula is creamy and never drying, it goes on smooth and is very long lasting. I would highly recommend velvet matte pencils for someone who is looking for a matte non-liquid lip color. I'm wearing Sex Machine in the attached photo #liplook #nars #lipstick #motd
5 / 5
I don’t often do much as far as lip products but when I do this is one of the few I reach for. Doesn’t smudge, stays on all day and are easy to throw in your purse, diaper bag, clutch etc. 10/10 would recommend. [product:nars-velvet-matte-lip-pencil-cruella]
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Great little set. Love all three colours. Like the lip pencils. They glide over lips so good and easily.
5 / 5
I just love this matte lipstick pencil,nude color you can use it every day or night it matches anything you wear any season. I love the way my lips look after I apply it on them , I even can tell that gives me a little bit of plump which makes everything even better lol I recommend it to everyone! !! I will keep purchasing it.
5 / 5
i love this product the formula is just amazing try it now!! like I love the more big ones bc I can do more with it so I really recommend
5 / 5
i love everything I see from this brand,it would be super cool to keep trying these products on me😇
5 / 5
This product is very very very beautiful. I loved it very much and its color is wonderful. It is my favorite. I recommend it to you. I tried all the colors and they are all wonderful
5 / 5
I love this brand so much. It always has the perfect things this is one of them. It is so amazing I would definitely recommend it to anyone who asked!
5 / 5
Very good product and brand aswell. I’m very happy with this product. Just amazing and perfect
5 / 5
Love the natural colors they have for this pencil! Love how it looks when wearing it! Looks very natural! There is nothing I would change about this product! Great product great price highly recommend it to my friends and family!