BY NARS #51 in Lip Liner

BLAME IT ON NARS. Pick up the pencil. Blush with genius. Blend the rules.

Set Includes:

• Biscayne Park Satin Lip Pencil (2.2g)
  • Stourhead Satin Lip Pencil (2.2g)
  • Sex Machine Velvet Matte Lip Pencil(2.4g)
  • Single Pencil Sharpener

NARS Ultimate Pencil with Single Sharpener Set
  • "This set is amazing, comes with three great neutral colours! NARS is great quality lipstick, goes on creamy, doesn't feel drying and is long lasting" in 22 reviews
Joulee V.
bronx
I had red and it was such a vibrant color and it was so long lasting it's really easy to apply but it ran out so fast and that was really upsetting so if they could fix that it'd be great and I would buy it again
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like these to keep in my purse. I like that they are sheer enough that I can apply them without a mirror when I want a little color ... but they're also pigmented enough to add that to my lips. The formula is not drying. I didn't give 5 stars because they last like 20 minutes before you have to reapply. And they're not cheap. I think they're not worth the price and I probably will not repurchase. They also have to be sharpened and I had to go and buy a specific sharpener for them.
Kaylee L.
This color collection is super cute! Love that it comes with a sharpener too! Three pretty universal colors in shades that will suit all skin tones! These can be worn alone or as lip liner! They have long lasting power and great pigmentation!
Carissa A.
San Jose , CA
These pencils are amazing. Plain and simple. I am not one for a fussy high maintenance lip color and these pencils give me the perfect amount of color pay off, glide on so beautifully I constantly reach for them. The colors are beautiful and coordinate with most makeup looks. I absolutely love these lip pencils!
Leonardo C.
You can never go wrong with these products from nars. Their super cream and nice to apply. Not very think either and you only need one or two swaps and it applies good. I totally recommended it for you. The price is high but you need to pay it because it's worth very penny. Plus hello it's NARS.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
I got one of these as a free gift and I have bought four since. This is one of my go to lip pencils. I have nearly every shade and love how easy they are to apply and how perfect the size is for travel. These colors are so pigmented and even offer a bit of hydration to the lips.
Diamond D.
Cedar Hill, TX
This product is really good I actually use it almost every day. This product is supposed to be a lip liner but I use it for more than that. Ivar's outline my lips and I feel it and I actually feel in my lips with the eyeliner and I know how crazy that sounds but just let me first tell me in my process. Once I do that I'll take a clear lip gloss and put it on top of the lip liner. Once you put on the clear lip gloss is shows the color bounces off and have a glossy new kind of pinkish color whatever color that you use. With such a wonderful product it is somewhat hard for a woman to find what makes her lips stand out and this is a perfect example because once the clear lip gloss or disappears you still have a layer of the lip liner under me and it is still a fabulous. My lips are everything to me and for me to know that I still have something on my lip that still makes them look good in everything because you start off the day with them you wouldn't want to keep putting stuff on your lips. So this product you can put things on your lips and they last a long time so you can go out come back and still look Flawless. You wouldn't have to hold the lip gloss or something your purse like you do with other classes and that is hard to find out of a product and this product was just that. Therefore I give this product 5 stars because baby this is the real deal.
Lindsey M.
Chattanooga , TN
When I want color, this is my go-to! I use the shade Cruella. It lasts all day and doesn't come off on my teeth. It's a matte finish without being drying. I LOVE this lip pencil! It's slightly pricier than I tend to spend, but well worth every penny.
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
I like Nars the only thing is if you have to reapply it sometimes feels clumpy on ur lips. The colors are amazing. I would say u have to use another lippie just 2 keep it from clumping.
Sofia F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
I love this set and I think the lightest shade is a really nice natural shade for everyday and the are really easy to apply. Also you get all of the product out of the package. I will be buying again!
Jeanette V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this product long lasting and does it become fuzzy after a couple minutes or hours?
Influenster M.
Hi! Do these get the job done, are they worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!