NARS Ultimate  Pencil Set with Single Sharpener uploaded by Αλεξάνδρα Α.NARS Ultimate  Pencil Set with Single Sharpener uploaded by Melissa R.
NARS Ultimate  Pencil Set with Single Sharpener

NARS Ultimate Pencil Set with Single Sharpener

BY NARS #35 in Lip Liner

BLAME IT ON NARS. Pick up the pencil. Blush with genius. Blend the rules.

NARS Ultimate  Pencil Set with Single Sharpener
NARS Ultimate Pencil Set with Single Sharpener
  • "These are so freaking pretty and very creamy! I've tired this out and planning to get " in 19 reviews
Mikelle B.
Farmington, UT
Love the pigment and texturing on the lip. Very nice to wear!! Stayed on my lips throughout my whole shopping day and got lots of compliments from friends and random strangers!! Not used to that. Love these!:)
Erin M.
Loved this product so much! It was given to me as a gift and it was the first time I had ever used this brand! Loved the colors it was so easy to use and apply, cute packaging and overall a great quality brand and product!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Leila M.
Doral, FL
The lip pencil sets come in a very sturdy, hard plastic box with three individual slots to hold a pencil each. The novelty cover adorned with painterly graphics also comes fitted with a functional large mirror inside. In addition to all that prettiness, you also receive a handy NARS sharpener (jumbo pencil size) so you won’t need to bother yourself buying your own if you don’t already have one.

Overall the packaging doesn’t feel too bulky but probably not something you’d want to pop into your handbag for day to day use. I’d say it’s more of a collectible case to store your lipsticks on your vanity rather. However they make a lovely to addition to your holiday beach bag if you want to show off a stylish lip kit.
Helena R.
Queens Vlg, NY
I love this product so much!!! For years I always look for the perfect lipliner and Nars is definitely the one. It stays on perfectly for hours. Which I have problems with other products. The package is so pretty, I just love it. Plus the sharpener! Thank you, I never have one handy so this made it 10times better. It's another favorite product of mine in which I will keep buying and recommending.
Nicolle S.
Me encanto un set completo no es necesario comprar mas de estos tiene los colores indicados que son utiles tanto para el dia como para la noche, de facil aplicacion y corren en los labios no son nada secos me hubiera encantado uno un poco mas oscuro como para un look de noche pero igual esta perfecto
Erin C.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
I got this at Nordstrom rack on sale and it was such a good deal! It was the price of one of the pencils and it came with so much more. These lip pencils are so creamy and easy to apply and look amazing with a lip gloss on top. I found one of the colors to be a bit light for my liking but it's good for lip gradients. The other two colors are beautiful.
Reileigh W.
WOWWWWW! can we please take a moment to love and appreciate all of these! lipstick/ lip lines is such an amazing make-up product to the point of what would we do without it??? especially this everyone should try i love it so much and always will!
Wendy G.
This product is amazing I love it and can't live without it. It goes on smooth you don't need a lipliner and it's super pigmented. Anything NARS it's high quality and is worth the money. It last a long time and it's feels great on the lips it moisturizes without leaving the lips glossy or sticky. Matte finish with a little moisture.
Marlenne C.
San Diego, CA
My GO to. The best, every time I just wear it every time I go out with my friends !! This is the easiest thing to apply, and it's super moisturizer for my lips. Super EVER lasting and I just keep on buying them every time I ran out. ❤
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
Are the colors are what is shown in the picture ?
Takwa N.
are the colors gose with any skin ?
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
Are they pigmented and are the smooth on lips?