Add a Photo

By NARS
#98 in Lip Liner

BLAME IT ON NARS. Pick up the pencil. Blush with genius. Blend the rules.

Set Includes:

• Biscayne Park Satin Lip Pencil (2.2g)
  • Stourhead Satin Lip Pencil (2.2g)
  • Sex Machine Velvet Matte Lip Pencil(2.4g)
  • Single Pencil Sharpener
Photos (5)
Diamond D.
Diamond D.
Cedar Hill, TX
This product is really good I actually use it almost every day. This product is supposed to be a lip liner but I use it for more than that. Ivar's outline my lips and I feel it and I actually feel in my lips with the eyeliner and I know how crazy that sounds but just let me first tell me in my process. Once I do that I'll take a clear lip gloss and put it on top of the lip liner. Once you put on the clear lip gloss is shows the color bounces off and have a glossy new kind of pinkish color whatever color that you use. With such a wonderful product it is somewhat hard for a woman to find what makes her lips stand out and this is a perfect example because once the clear lip gloss or disappears you still have a layer of the lip liner under me and it is still a fabulous. My lips are everything to me and for me to know that I still have something on my lip that still makes them look good in everything because you start off the day with them you wouldn't want to keep putting stuff on your lips. So this product you can put things on your lips and they last a long time so you can go out come back and still look Flawless. You wouldn't have to hold the lip gloss or something your purse like you do with other classes and that is hard to find out of a product and this product was just that. Therefore I give this product 5 stars because baby this is the real deal.
Maria T.
Maria T.
The NARS Lip Pencils are one of my favourite lipsticks of all time. They have great payoff and are never drying on the lips. The wear time is a little under in comparison to other lipsticks I own (usually 3-3.5 hrs), but the convenient packaging and the beautiful colour choices make these pencils a favourite.

The Velvet Matte formula is just as lovely and isn’t your typical matte lipstick. It goes on pretty smooth ending with more of a semi matte finish.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
College Point, NY

Nars Satin Lip pencil in Cruella is my absolute favorite! it is such an intense matte lip colour without drying your lips.
I really love this product. I am always concerned about getting lipstick on my teeth and this lip pencil removes that worry. This lip color stays on almost the whole day. Even after it fades it still gives your lips a tinted look so you are never without color on your lips.
Katia L.
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
I really like this eyeliner for whenever I wanna fill my entire lips with eyeliner as a base, and I really love that you can sharpen them and be able to control the thickness of the tip, on the other hand if you just wanna line the outside of your lips, either you need to keep it real sharpened or I wouldn't recommend, other than that, absolutely in love, they are very smooth and easy to aply
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Salem, OR
Sept. 24, 2016, 2:59 p.m.
Review for: NARS 'Ultimate NARS' Pencil Set with Single Sharpener
Probably one of the best investments I have ever done! NARS lipsticks and lip pencils are amazing! Half the time I skip the lipstick and use the pencils instead. I would definitely recommend the pencils over the lipsticks because they last sooo much longer and are a lot more pigmented. You don't need to coat your lips multiple times and the color stays forever!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay now theres are a lip pencil that I love, the pigment level is great and they are buttery enough to apply easily but not too buttery that they slide off by 9:00 am. Also it is helpful to have the NARS sharpener because sometimes I swear they just make pencils compatible with their sharpeners rather than the standard large size sharpener.
aleh r.
aleh r.
Bend, OR
These pencils have saved my lip game multiple times. i love that it comes with a sharpener. i also bought this on sale, and would not have been able to afford it if it wasn't. its a great brand, just a bit out of my price range. i wish i had more lipsticks so that i could have more fun, and wear more lipstick
liliana c.
liliana c.
Hazleton, PA
Oct. 7, 2016, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: NARS 'Ultimate NARS' Pencil Set with Single Sharpener
I love this pencil .This product is really good I actually use it almost every day. This product is supposed to be a lip liner but I use it for more than that. i like the packaging and i love that it comes with a sharpener like that i won't have to buy a sharpener separate . i recommend this product .
Heather D.
Heather D.
Chico, CA
I've had these for months and honestly, I've worn one, once. I didn't find them to be super pigmented. They are comfortable, but to me just meh. I really don't think they are worth the money. I'd rather pay $3 for an e.l.f. Lip pencil that I think is actually better. Save your money and go to target.
ashlee r.
ashlee r.
Love this! These colors are perfect and the bonus is the sharper. I hate it when you have to buy on of those and then you get home and the pencil is too small or too big for it ugh! But anyways these pencils are perfect shades for everyday looks if you want more of a suttle nuatral look.
Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this product long lasting and does it become fuzzy after a couple minutes or hours?
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi! Do these get the job done, are they worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or Matte finish?