BY NARS #71 in Lip Liner

BLAME IT ON NARS. Pick up the pencil. Blush with genius. Blend the rules.

Set Includes:

• Biscayne Park Satin Lip Pencil (2.2g)
  • Stourhead Satin Lip Pencil (2.2g)
  • Sex Machine Velvet Matte Lip Pencil(2.4g)
  • Single Pencil Sharpener

Joulee V.
bronx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had red and it was such a vibrant color and it was so long lasting it's really easy to apply but it ran out so fast and that was really upsetting so if they could fix that it'd be great and I would buy it again
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great set for anyone with a fair to medium skin tone. I love the smooth formula and you don't need a liner! I was surprised at how long lasting it was and hydrating. I have many shades of these lip pencils and I love them all. They are my favorites in my collection. This set makes a perfect, luxurious gift as well. Highly recommend!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these to keep in my purse. I like that they are sheer enough that I can apply them without a mirror when I want a little color ... but they're also pigmented enough to add that to my lips. The formula is not drying. I didn't give 5 stars because they last like 20 minutes before you have to reapply. And they're not cheap. I think they're not worth the price and I probably will not repurchase. They also have to be sharpened and I had to go and buy a specific sharpener for them.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color collection is super cute! Love that it comes with a sharpener too! Three pretty universal colors in shades that will suit all skin tones! These can be worn alone or as lip liner! They have long lasting power and great pigmentation!
Carissa A.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These pencils are amazing. Plain and simple. I am not one for a fussy high maintenance lip color and these pencils give me the perfect amount of color pay off, glide on so beautifully I constantly reach for them. The colors are beautiful and coordinate with most makeup looks. I absolutely love these lip pencils!
Leonardo C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can never go wrong with these products from nars. Their super cream and nice to apply. Not very think either and you only need one or two swaps and it applies good. I totally recommended it for you. The price is high but you need to pay it because it's worth very penny. Plus hello it's NARS.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got one of these as a free gift and I have bought four since. This is one of my go to lip pencils. I have nearly every shade and love how easy they are to apply and how perfect the size is for travel. These colors are so pigmented and even offer a bit of hydration to the lips.
Melissa G.
S San Fran, CA
Pigment isn't all the way there and durability is kind of upsetting since this is NARS. The color variation is cute and the fact that they include a pencil sharpener is thoughtful. Would wear this if I knew I had the opportunity to touch up every other half an hour.
Diamond D.
Cedar Hill, TX
This product is really good I actually use it almost every day. This product is supposed to be a lip liner but I use it for more than that. Ivar's outline my lips and I feel it and I actually feel in my lips with the eyeliner and I know how crazy that sounds but just let me first tell me in my process. Once I do that I'll take a clear lip gloss and put it on top of the lip liner. Once you put on the clear lip gloss is shows the color bounces off and have a glossy new kind of pinkish color whatever color that you use. With such a wonderful product it is somewhat hard for a woman to find what makes her lips stand out and this is a perfect example because once the clear lip gloss or disappears you still have a layer of the lip liner under me and it is still a fabulous. My lips are everything to me and for me to know that I still have something on my lip that still makes them look good in everything because you start off the day with them you wouldn't want to keep putting stuff on your lips. So this product you can put things on your lips and they last a long time so you can go out come back and still look Flawless. You wouldn't have to hold the lip gloss or something your purse like you do with other classes and that is hard to find out of a product and this product was just that. Therefore I give this product 5 stars because baby this is the real deal.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
NARS 'Ultimate NARS' pencil set is great. The pencils are very easy to apply. It made it top of my list and I have a very high expectations for makeup. The price is fair but the product is great. This product would on my list to buy again. I recommend.
Jeanette V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this product long lasting and does it become fuzzy after a couple minutes or hours?
Influenster M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi! Do these get the job done, are they worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or Matte finish?