BY NARS #51 in Lip Liner

Pick up the pencil and blend the rules with NARS Lip Pencil set, featuring bold essentials that draw attention to your statement-making side.

• Are these colors too bright for everyday wear, or are they OK for...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try some lip pencils and see if I like it on...1 Answers
  • Anyone know of a sharpener for these? I tried just a regular make...5 Answers
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Danielle P.
Cordova , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not purchase this particular set but I received two of the colors as a free gift from Sephora. I am slowly getting more into makeup but usually stay to low end makeup. After trying this lip pencil I will purchase from this brand. I love that I can put it on as a base, a liner, or even wear it alone. The application is smooth and it truly lasts for hours! I have to use coconut oil just to completely remove it from my lips!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best lip liners I’ve ever used. They are so creamy and pigmented. They are also easy to apply and last long on the lips. They also last a long time because you only need a little they are so pigmented. I would buy these again and recommend to a friend.
Alexandra S.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love these lip sticks. The colors are great and they are so easy to apply. The colors stayed for awhile and didn’t dry out my lips! I really love the formula and I would definitely try these in different colors too.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My current go to pink lipstick is that hot pink one when I need a pop off color in my look ! It's vibrant and pigmented . It's also creamy and hydrating on the lips . It is a product I would buy again and highly recommend !
Sana F.
Waterbury
Soft great colour nothing more practical than. Having one of these in ur bags on a busy day and nothing get easier than putting it on and go. Stays put and gives a fresh look! Yes definitely will buy again and again
Amber G.
Jacksonville
Love the colors! Always so vibrant and colorful. Easy to remove, but doesn’t smug easy. I like finishing it with some matte lipstick and it always looks beautiful!
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lost this set and nearly had a heart attack. I found one eBay and purchase it only to find after I revived the new one on my door step. I lucked out and all 3 colors go well with my skin tone. The set comes with a case to hold all three and features a mirror. There is also a pencil sharpener as well.
Larissa G.
Valparaiso, IN
I got two of those from Sephora, after my first purchase on their site once. I got super excited since I heard positive stuff about Nars! The red one is definitely my favorite! But the other one (I don't remember the color since I didn't use it often. I'm sorry), Its super easy to apply, and it lasts for hours, ever after I eat! I'm definitely gonna buy it!
Katrina L.
Middleburg, FL
I actually used this for my wedding (as per recommendation of someone in sephora who said they often times use this when they do wedding makeup in store) and I was not disappointed! It was a neutral color but you could definitely still see it and the application was fairly long lasting. One of my favorite lip products of all time, it definitely did not disappoint!
Jolisia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone know of a sharpener for these? I tried just a regular make up sharpaner but it didn't quite do the job
Alyssa O.
Iselin, NJ
Are the colors on the outside match the actual product ?
Alexandra C.
Are these colors too bright for everyday wear, or are they OK for places like the office or lunch dates with friends?
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try some lip pencils and see if I like it on me. Are these three colors the only colors it comes in?