BY NARS #73 in Lip Liner

Pick up the pencil and blend the rules with NARS Lip Pencil set, featuring bold essentials that draw attention to your statement-making side.

• Are these colors too bright for everyday wear, or are the...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try some lip pencils and see if I li...1 Answers
  • Anyone know of a sharpener for these? I tried just a regu...5 Answers
NARS True Lip Pencil Set
  • "I LOVE these Lips Pencils! They are so smooth and creamy, and I love how opaque they are! " in 29 reviews
Danielle P.
Cordova, TN
I did not purchase this particular set but I received two of the colors as a free gift from Sephora. I am slowly getting more into makeup but usually stay to low end makeup. After trying this lip pencil I will purchase from this brand. I love that I can put it on as a base, a liner, or even wear it alone. The application is smooth and it truly lasts for hours! I have to use coconut oil just to completely remove it from my lips!
Gemma D.
Love this lippie !! Creamy and colorful. The color last all day. I bought this from my local Sephora. Such a good holiday and winter lip. Came in a 3 pack for a reasonable price. Would def purchase again !
DaniellaMarie G.
These little lippies are actually really beautiful and glide on so smooth and with such ease! I believe I got this as a Sephora Birthday Gift one year and I absolutely loved it! The only con to it for me is that you have to sharpen them as opposed to it being like a twist up instead. But other than beautiful colors and long lasting. The Red one is my faaaave!!!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Some of the best lip liners I’ve ever used. They are so creamy and pigmented. They are also easy to apply and last long on the lips. They also last a long time because you only need a little they are so pigmented. I would buy these again and recommend to a friend.
Alexandra S.
Erie, PA
I really love these lip sticks. The colors are great and they are so easy to apply. The colors stayed for awhile and didn’t dry out my lips! I really love the formula and I would definitely try these in different colors too.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
My current go to pink lipstick is that hot pink one when I need a pop off color in my look ! It's vibrant and pigmented . It's also creamy and hydrating on the lips . It is a product I would buy again and highly recommend !
Sana F.
Waterbury
Soft great colour nothing more practical than. Having one of these in ur bags on a busy day and nothing get easier than putting it on and go. Stays put and gives a fresh look! Yes definitely will buy again and again
My M.
Brooklyn, NY
Of this set I love the red and pink colors. It was my first time using these colors but not my first nars product. Love these lipsticks as they are long lasting and easy to apply. Would definitely recommend
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Brittney H.
Oshkosh, WI
I lost every color but the red...idk how but it happened i love love their formula though it stay all day and night long and i can kiss my man with it on thats a huge plus for me
jolisia r.
Anyone know of a sharpener for these? I tried just a regular make up sharpaner but it didn't quite do the job
Alyssa O.
Metuchen, NJ
Are the colors on the outside match the actual product ?
Alexandra C.
Are these colors too bright for everyday wear, or are they OK for places like the office or lunch dates with friends?
Andrea C.
I've been wanting to try some lip pencils and see if I like it on me. Are these three colors the only colors it comes in?