BY NARS

A trio of harmonious, color combinations of eyeshadow shades. Worn alone or together, all trio eyeshadow shades feature micro-fine powders that are highly pigminted, longwearing and crease resistant. Color glides on smoothly, evenly and blends... see more...

zully r.
Los Angeles, CA
It is so easy to apply and creates a perfect shadow, I use it for everyday wear I love a redish purplish color! there is a bit of a fallout but that's okay because I can work with it. so far I love this product I would buy again if I find any other shadows
Steavie G.
Stockton, CA
Love the pigment In this eye shadow . They are very true to color and go and thick and bold ! They blend very easily and I would highly recommend them for anyone who does a basic makeup each day , it goes great with a winged eyeliner look !
Sophie E.
chicago
I love this product and I am totally obsessed with it! It all works great! I am absolutely definitely using this again!!!!!!
Hannah M.
Great colors in this compact but it is more expensive than other shadows but a great deal for a 3 in 1
Redkiks H.
saipan,mp
Nars is of  the many cosmetic companies I go weak for! Especially for their lipsticks and palettes. I've always been Nars all the way and DOuce France had the colors I wanted. The shades are real!! Love the powder and the fall out is just less.
Thania T.
Me gusta mucho estas sombras, apezar de que no uso sombras muy seguido.
Éste color hace que mis ojos resalten de una manera elegante y natural
carla s.
Uma boa textura , uma duração longa e muito boa. Produto de otima qualidade , recomendo a todos que usem pois vale a pena.
Mayra Aidé M.
the best product without a doubt, excellent quality, exceeds expectations and be delighted with the results
zully r.
Los Angeles, CA
are there different eyeshadow colors because I did not see any other color