BY NARS

A trio of harmonious, color combinations of eyeshadow shades. Worn alone or together, all Trio Eyeshadow shades feature micro-fine powders that are highly pigminted, longwearing and crease resistant. Color glides on smoothly, evenly and blends... see more...

Devyn S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a huge fan of eye shadows. This palette is pretty amazing with the glitter colors. Makes for the perfect night smokey look! Unfortunately it's too dark for me to wear during the day time.
lissandra m.
McAllen
I love their eyeshadow palettes they're so pigmented their color really shows and they just look so beautiful I love the way they look they color really stands out
Last~lexi00 R.
Framingham
So i think the colors of this is really pretty and I recommend this if u like the darker colors in this pallet and i think it could be put into good use so yeah
Anjaleek A.
Las Vegas, NV
Live the bars trio! I love how the shades are veristle and you can create multiple looks with one pallet and its compact to take on the go !!+
Caitlyn H.
quesnel, bc
One of my fave mini eyeshadow palettes! The colours are beautiful and I love the shimmer as well. Applies perfectly as well. Good price overall. I intend to gift this to my sister this year for Christmas!
Chloe M.
i love this product it is very good i love it i us it all the time and i have been using it for a while now i love this i would normal buy this at a drug store or at a local makeup store
Luar M.
colombo
it's the best product I have Been useing for long time and I love this product solo much I suggest everyone to buy this cool product
Raquel S.
La pigmentación es muy buena y el color muy duradero, es bueno para colocar en sonas para resaltar la misma.
Elianna S.
Ottawa , ON
Great pigmentation and goes on beautifully. However lighter base colour too pink, not neutral enough