NARS Trio Eyeshadow
OKINAWA - Left: Silver - Middle: Deep cobalt blue - Right: Black onyx A perfect threesome of bold eyeshadow shades in a miniature mirrored compact. One of Japan s most southern clusters of islands characterized by over 150 islands. The area boasts pleasant weather and good fortune. The first eyeshadow trio for the brand is a striking triad of silver, deep cobalt blue and black onyx. Like its namesake area, the three hues are exotic on their own or work together in perfect harmony to create an essence of drama worked on lid, crease, and brow bone. Not for the faint of heart, these long-wearing, dual-purpose eyeshadows contain intense pigments that when dry, blend effortlessly as shadows. Used wet, they double as eyeliners. Trio Eyeshadow, Okinawasee more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I'm so into the smokey eye colored look and these eye shadows didn't fail me. I tried this product when I went out dancing with a couple of girlfriends and I loved the look it gave my eyes. I also love eye shadow with glitter makes my eyes pop even more." in 8 reviews
- "Perfect for a matte smokey eye, then with a pop color and sparkle from one of these to-die-for shadows... AH MAZING sultry eyes!" in 3 reviews
- "The sparkle is awesome and the staying power is great!" in 1 review
- "I think the smokey eye effect works great with the shimmer." in 1 review
- "I'm so into the smokey eye colored look and these eye shadows didn't fail me." in 1 review
You'll use mascara to "lift" the lashes once the eyes are done. If you like. use (when brushing the first time / extra thickness on the outside corners pulling down - gives the fake look. Totally adore the colors it is just a right fit!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos