BY NARS

OKINAWA - Left: Silver - Middle: Deep cobalt blue - Right: Black onyx A perfect threesome of bold eyeshadow shades in a miniature mirrored compact. One of Japan s most southern clusters of islands characterized by over 150 islands. The area boasts pleasant weather and good fortune. The first eyeshadow trio for the brand is a striking triad of silver, deep cobalt blue and black onyx. Like its namesake area, the three hues are exotic on their own or work together in perfect harmony to create an essence of drama worked on lid, crease, and brow bone. Not for the faint of heart, these long-wearing, dual-purpose eyeshadows contain intense pigments that when dry, blend effortlessly as shadows. Used wet, they double as eyeliners. Trio Eyeshadow, Okinawa see more...

• Long lasting of this eyeshadow? How mucho Is it? Be the first to answer!
  • How much pigment is in this product is it vivid and dark or is it...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good sparkly trio eyeshadow set, how do...3 Answers
NARS Trio Eyeshadow
  • "Perfect for a matte smokey eye, then with a pop color and sparkle from one of these to-die-for shadows... AH MAZING sultry eyes!" in 3 reviews
  • "I think the smokey eye effect works great with the shimmer." in 1 review
  • "The sparkle is awesome and the staying power is great!" in 1 review
  • "I'm so into the smokey eye colored look and these eye shadows didn't fail me." in 1 review
Kateryna M.
Brooklyn, NY
You cannot go wrong with this pallet. Use the correct brushes and primer or else there's no place to complain. This is not a "toy" makeup, it's professional grade and you need to use pro brushes when applying. Remember! Do your eyes FIRST / start with: use primer all the way to the brow/ use concealer stick and use a concealer brush to blend it in / use (while a tad damp from those two) a high-lighter around the brow,into the arch (blend into the ocular bone with the make blonder)/ take concealer brush - dab WHITE onto the arch of the brow/ Now apply the Nars pallet :)/ use make-up wipe to remove access that's fallen from applying on the face and inside of nose / put on liquid liner & spray with -eyes closed - hair spray to lock it (use a hand fan or blow dryer) to set it / use two layers of lengthening mascara on the upper CLOSED lash ( not with eyes open) , blow dry. Clean up again with same makeup wipe around where need be.
You'll use mascara to "lift" the lashes once the eyes are done. If you like. use (when brushing the first time / extra thickness on the outside corners pulling down - gives the fake look. Totally adore the colors it is just a right fit!
Caley H.
I love NARS makeup. The eyeshadow is so bold and pigmented. I'd say the only drawback with this trio is you're not going to get a "day" look out of it. You'll need to bring some neutrals in but if you want a grunge look this is perfect for that
Maribel H.
San Diego, CA
I love this Trio Eye shadow! I use it religiously to obtained a very dark smokey eye look for evening looks. The pigmentation is great! I also use it on top of my eyeliner to intensify the look and to last longer. NARS products are pricey, but this eye shadow trio is definitely worth the price.
CamBriaun W.
Lewisville , TX
This is one of my go to shadow palettes when I want a darker eye look. Super buttery and it's easy to take along for touch up(which you never need). If you need shadow this one is a must
Jessica S.
Newport, TN
I loved the colors that's why I bought it. I'm big into the smokey eye and I gave it a shot went great for about an hour or so the the creasing even with a primer I couldn't get it to not crease I still use it but the touch ups are crazy esp. for the price
Jennifer G.
Pico Rivera, CA
I'm so into the smokey eye colored look and these eye shadows didn't fail me. I tried this product when I went out dancing with a couple of girlfriends and I loved the look it gave my eyes. I also love eye shadow with glitter makes my eyes pop even more.
Madah J.
It's hard to find shadows that are long lasting and pigmented for deeper skin tones, which is why this trio palette is a fantastic find! The blues are rich and beautiful for a sophisticated smokey eye with a twist.
Melissa B.
Seminole, FL
I'm not usually one for glitter, but these are too gorgeous to pass up. Perfect for a matte smokey eye, then with a pop color and sparkle from one of these to-die-for shadows... AH MAZING sultry eyes! Can't go wrong. Lasts a long time.
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Completely obsessed with this trio. The colors are so much fun and make me feel sassy. Nars has awesome shades and this is totally one of my favorite trios. Great for green eyes! It makes them totally pop! The sparkle is awesome and the staying power is great!
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
All i can say is wow. i absolutely love this nars eyeshadow trio. They are very pigmented and last all day with out any fallout. definitely worth buying. I also used the nars eyeshadow primer to.
Haley P.
Tampa, FL
I have been looking for a good sparkly trio eyeshadow set, how does this set do as far as quality and color
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
is this product good? how pigmented are these eyeshadows?
Alyssa A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This looks amazing! Does the glitter leave a lot of fallout?!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
How much pigment is in this product is it vivid and dark or is it really subtl
Seira R.
Are these worth the price? How much fall out is there? And is the pigment on the eye great? Are the chalky or tough?