BY NARS

A breakthrough fluid formula of the iconic Laguna bronzer. The new gold standard in bronzing, this Sheer and ultra-versatile weightless innovation contours, bronzes, and blends effortlessly. Create any effect under the sun by wearing bare or mixing with makeup for an allover, healthy-looking glow.

• I got this for Christmas, and I've used it a couple of ti...2 Answers
  • Does this work well with dry skin?1 Answers
  • Is this a liquid? How does it compare the powder version ...1 Answers
NARS Trio Bronzer
  • "nars bronzer is great. it's matte and does not hvs a lot of shimmer which gives a great natural look. " in 25 reviews
  • "this product is very creamy and it is easy to blend. its great for contouring your face. even though it is able to be blended out very well the shades do seem darker when they are finally on your face im not sure what it is but it always seems darker" in 18 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
Review for: Liquid more...
The nars liquid Laguna bronzer is a liquid formula that is opaque and very blendable. Honestly, it took me a while to get the correct "shaking motion" down so that it didn't come out all separated and almost unusable. I keep the cap on and shake it in a side to side motion (rather than up and down) and this has truly made a huge difference. I HIGHLY recommend doing so if you own this product and are having troubles with it ! I AM SO GLAD I NEVER GAVE UP HOPE ON THIS PRODUCT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS AN AMAZING BRONZER!

When shaken properly, this product is very creamy and it is so blendable and best of all, it is buildable and extremely hard to go overboard with this bronzer! I personally like to apply a pump or 2 on the back of my hand. I then dip my damp beauty blender into the product and apply on the high points of my face (where the sun would naturally hit my face). I have found that 2 pumps is the perfect amount to achieve a very natural finish that is glowy and dewy, yet not over the top. Overall, I tend to grab for this liquid bronzer more than others because it really melts into my foundation better to give a more natural and believe warmth to my makeup look.

This bronzer is a slightly cooler universal tone when compared to most other bronzers. It is very similar to the nars powder Laguna bronzer, however the liquid formula has some gold shimmer to it, which I actually prefer (especially during summer months). I believe this formula would work well for anyone with fair to tan skintones.

The packaging, like most nars packaging, is absolutely beautiful and looks amazing on my makeup vanity! It is housed in an all black, opaque bottle that’s got a controllable pump. The pump is very convenient for application and minimizes your chance of wasting any product, which is definately a plus, especially since this product is a bit more pricey than other bronzers on the market.

I also love adding some of this to my foundation during the summer months when I start to get very tan and my foudation is starting to get a bit too light. Rather than buying a new foundation shade that I will only use for a few months, I just add some of this bronzer and my problem is solved! It adds a very natural touch of warmth to the foundation that matches my skin perfectly!

Overall, NARS Laguna Liquid is ONE OF MY FAVORITE, MUST HAVE, BRONZERS DURING THE SUMMERTIME! It is so blendable, unbelievably beautiful and really helps achieve a very healthy and natural glow to my skin. It is extremely lightweight that I cannot even tell I am wearing anything. It is so very easy to use and easy to apply! It remains flawless throughout the day even if I don't set it with a powder! The price is far worth it because of how versatile this product is. It can be used as a bronzer, mixed with your foundation, and can even be used to contour! I highly recommend this product. JUST MAKE SURE YOU SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE!
Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
The first time this came out, boy I was so excited I already knew I would love it as much I love the original one in powder form. Absolutely the best creation NARS have done! You can use this stuff in so many ways, putting under your foundation to add warmth to your skin, if you have a foundation you love and can't use it during winter because it's too light, just add this and viola! And of course as how you would apply your normal bronzer, one pump on the back of your hand, I use a stipple brush and just apply it to areas you would bronze, you would get the most natural sun kissed you've been out on a holiday glowy golden goddess look!
Kamila d.
Charlotte
I like the bronzer. The color looks very natural on light skin and I am very pale. Nevertheless, I don't like that the product doesn't stay very long. I feel that it just disappears after a short amount of time. I love that it's liquid, because it makes it look more natural, healthy, and glowing compared to powder.
The pump is terrible. I shake the bottle before I am using it, but the product is and stays totally liquid in the bottle. I open the bottle every time I am using it, otherwise the product will just be everywhere.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Review for: Liquid more...
Where to start with this. If you love all the bronze, whilst also wanting all the glow, then this is the product for you! I’ve been mixing it into my foundation and it works like a dream. You have total control over how much “bronze” you want, which is fabulous for this time of year… AND, if you’re not that into foundation, it’s perfect alone or with a touch of concealer.
Erica J.
San Marcos
Review for: Liquid more...
I absolutely love this. I have super fair skin and often times bronzers come off super dark on me. This one is buildable and could easily be built up. Theres a slight shimmer to it but nothing crazy. It blends out perfectly though!
Olivia J.
These are the best bronzers you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a sharp dark bronze or go subtle for a natural bronze. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Review for: Blush Orgasm Albatross more...
This is honestly my holy Grall. It’s just the perez size for traveling and really anything you need it. It has three amazing different brightly products all condensed into one, I mean how could you not. Especially with a great brand like Nars you just know they won’t let you down. The blush is a perfect shade for anyone and the bronzer give a nice settle sum kissed glow which i adore. BUYYYYYYY IT
maddie ⛅.
Towson
Review for: Liquid more...
This liquid bronzer is a game changer. First tried it when a NARS makeup artist was doing my makeup. I like my makeup to look very natural, so this was the perfect way to give myself a sunkissed glow that wasn't too bold under my tinted moisturizer. Plus there is so much in the bottle that it will last me for awhile, even though I've been using it every day. GET THIS
Savannah t.
Houston
I love the fact that it has a trio set of bronzer that way I can well blend it with the foundation when ever not having the correct shade but also I have noticed that it doesn't require that much product to get a good result
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Blush Orgasm Albatross, Liquid more...
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Kate P.
E Longmeadow, MA
I have pretty fair skin with a slightly warm undertone. will this look muddy or orange on me?
Gracie H.
Wales
Is this 100% worth the money?
Danielle V.
Is this as pigmented as the powder bronzer ?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
How is this bronzer? Would you recommend this?
Barbara R.
Atlanta, GA
I always use the powered bronzers so I'm really interested in knowing if the liquid one is good. Please help before I make my decision.

Sephora