BY NARS

ABSORBS QUICKLY TO VISIBLY REDUCE FINE LINES, WRINKLES AND THE APPEARANCE OF DARK CIRCLES

• I was thinking of buying this cream... How does it sit ar...2 Answers
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I received this as a sample with a product from Nordstrom’s. It was enough for two uses at night and it is amazing I have ordered the food jar it definitely instantly made my under eyes no longer dry they don’t look puffy this is one great product that does exactly what it says it’s going to do
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
I just finished a bottle of this and while I wasnt upset with my purchase, I don't think ill be repurchasing. It just didn't seem to do enough and it was impossible to get out of the bottle after like a week, even with a tube squeeze thing. Too much work for not enough pay off
Morgan P.
This was amazing!!! I loved how creamy it went on and yet felt like it wasn’t just sitting on the skin I bought this from Nordstrom and would buy again. It did a great job and eye masks are incredibly important to lack of eye bags
Allison A.
Port Gamble
I really enjoy this eye cream. I feel like it not only hydrates and nourishes my under eyes, but it also helps to brighten up my dark circles. It is a little on the pricey side, but you’re getting what you pay for with this one!
Christine T.
Oklahoma City
I use this cream every night before bed. The tub has lasted me forever because you only need a small amount to apply to the delicate under eyes area. I have noticed that my under eyes are hydrated and brighter after using this product consistently.
Queen o.
Great for keeping under eyes moisturizer. Great under makeup doesn’t cause creasing or make your makeup slip. A little goes a long way. Great price point! Found mine at Bloomingdales and www.narscosmetics.com.
Jodi I.
Wakefield, MA
At first when you think of NARS YOU think of color. But when I spoke to the NARS rep and she convinced me to try it! It is so smooth and hydrating . And I saw a difference right away. The price is great compared to the others I've tried and I was told that Shiseido makes the eye cream and Shiseido is my absolute favorite skincare brand! But it is more expensive. Definitely would recommend all NARS skincare!
Sarah G.
Florida , NY
This eye cream is very hydrating for under my eyes. A little goes a long way and this eye cream has lasted me months so far. I love nars skin care it’s very gentle and hydrating. I don’t have dark circles or wrinkles around my eyes but the more hydration the better for me.
Grey &.
Love this product! You could also use it on the lips as a lip conditioner and, shea butter the packaging is SUPER chic looks good on your vanity. I purchase all my products from their boutique stores and highly recommend people to try it! #superfanofnarsproducts
Sherri H.
5star because it's amazing it's so hydrating under eyes and feels amazing! I was very impressed because I was skeptical on buying it because it's pretty pricey but I actually do like it it's apart of my skin care process I for sure recommend to anyone
Shirley H.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I was thinking of buying this cream... How does it sit around the eyes before make up application ? Is it moisturizing?

Amazon