NARS The NARSissist Cheek Kit uploaded by Tanya L.

BY NARS

A must-have kit containing all the essentials for luminous cheeks. Bestselling shades bring chic to the cheeks of every NARSissist. A luminous flush of highlighting blush will give the skin an alabaster glow, while the soft, sheer powder blush complements the complexion and adds a peachy pink shimmer to the cheeks. The true brown-based bronzer with a gold shimmer fusion is excellent for creating or enhancing the look of healthy, glowing, tanned skin. Packaged together with a travel-size blush brush, you can keep it in your purse and touch up your cheeks while on the go. This set contains: - 0.08 oz Highlighting Blush in Devotee (luminous alabaster sheen) - 0.08 oz Blush in Orgasm (peachy pink with gold shimmer) - 0.08 oz Bronzer in Laguna (diffused brown powder with golden shimmer) - Travel blush brush

Tehuna M.
E Palo Alto, CA
This 3-in-1 product is much needed for those that are constantly traveling or simply busy running around. It comes with a highlighter, blush, and bronzer.

I use this on the days I have the time or energy to apply makeup on my face. It makes it easy for those who don't want to carry so many separate products. It's compact and manageable.
Christina C.
LOVE this! perfect for everything. i seriously carry this around every where i go. compact enough to go into clutches and it's so useful for touch ups. NARs has the most pigmented things and it's so good on my skin.
dilahila i.
tucson
this is a very amazing product i love it the colors are pigmented and you could easily see the blush pop out they for sure exceeded my expectations its very easy to apply its actually very affordable i would for sure recommend it to others its one of my favorites
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I mean.. it has all you need for a glowy face in one! How could you not love this! They’re so easy to blend and also pack on. Depending on how you like the your makeup. I actually just purchased my second one already!
Taylor K.
Waterville, NY
I love the highlighter in this cult favorite palette. It is sheer with the right amount of glitter. It's on the pricier side but I have had this for 6months and it still looks barely touched.
jessica b.
I love this kit from nars it has the right blush colour the right bronze and highliter I would definitely buy this product again it's very long lasting and not chalkey at all I would recommend this 100%
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This is the perfect blush, bronzer, and highlight set for travel! These shades look good and just about every skin tone! The brush that can with it is pretty nice too!
Sam H.
Carrollton, KY
This product is amazing! I love the warm toned bronzer, which is great for contouring if you are more pale. The blush is very light and not too overwhelming like most blushes in the beauty world. This is a little expensive, but it comes with all three essential things needed when doing makeup, so it is totally worth it!!
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
This is great for subtle color. There is enough pigment to the formulas so they actually show on the skin, but they are not so pigmented to be too glam for daily wear. I use this for office makeup. Love it!
Lauren W.
Blauvelt, NY
I love this kit! It's perfect for any look you are going for. It's sold in any sephora and it lasted forever, so I would say it surpassed expectations. I did run out unfortunately and did buy a new one!
Abbi O.
Madison, AL
Does this work for sensitive skin?
Hannah C.
Is the brush in this soft or does it feel scratchy at all?
kaci l.
Béjaia
Carlee D.
East Alton, IL
I've been looking at this one for a while but don't know if its worth the money! I love NARS so I'm sure it is but I still want to know
Carlee D.