NARS the Multiple Stick South Beach Nib & Pouch Mini 0.14oz uploaded by Ivy S.NARS the Multiple Stick South Beach Nib & Pouch Mini 0.14oz uploaded by member-3dae25b7eNARS the Multiple Stick South Beach Nib & Pouch Mini 0.14oz uploaded by suuh r.

BY NARS #42 in Liquid Foundation

• Who sells this mini version? I have never seen it anywhere. How m...1 Answers
  • Is this a great product i saw it and i want to try it but I'm not...1 Answers
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I'm IN LOVE with the multiple by NARS. I have a few different colors, but South Beach is the perfect color for a nice flush any time of the year, but especially in the summer. A little goes a long way, so the product lasts forever, making it well worth the price in my opinion. By far my favorite formula for a cream color product. Highly recommend!!
Yubeily G.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Products nars are of very high quality for professional makeup or just people like me who want to always give a galmoroso look and finished high impact with durability, the base are very alata coverage like their execelente correctors for intolerance skin and climatic
Megan S.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
This is the absolute perfect summer outdoor shade for me. The mini size, with the pouch, lets me throw it into my bag and head for a day at the beach, the apply for a night of drinks while on the go. Portable, perfect on the go color!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
AMAZING!!! I love this stuff! You will not regret using this! This stuff is so worth it. I would buy it at any price! My life feels complete with this stuff! No joke I'm so happy this stuff is made or I wouldn't know what to do!
Audri C.
Audri C.
Laguna hills, CA
This product left a flawless look on my skin. The shimmer was a perfect amount for all weather conditions and never wore out. It highlighted and sculpted my face. I got many compliments on this product. Would recommend!!
marie a.
marie a.
This is a great way to add color in a flash!! It is so easy to carry, and the great thing is that you don't need a brush. If you travel a lot in your car, you will find this extremely convenient. I highly recommend this1
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I love this product for when I have a tan. I usually wear it on its own to give my skin almost like a sun kissed glow. It's more on the orange side-so apply with caution. But if applied with a light hand. Its gorgeous!
Bonny M.
Bonny M.
This is a great primer for anyone it feels great on my skin and my makeup stays on all day when I use this product it smells wonderful and works well with my skin I love this product I would recommend it to everyone
I goat ally love this it's so cute and it comes in a nice little bag and it looks so nice and it's easy to use and I just love it and it lasted me a while unlike other products and I would recommend this to you
Ivy S.
Ivy S.
The perfect combination of dewy highlighter and long-lasting sun-kissed peach glow. Perfect size for traveling or purse. It's a bit of warm, sunny spring in a tube. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this a great product i saw it and i want to try it but I'm not sure , is long lasting??
Amy M.
Amy M.
Who sells this mini version? I have never seen it anywhere. How much does it retail for?