BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
THE ORIGINAL MULTI-PURPOSE STICK
François Nars’ iconic innovation: the original multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body.

The Multiple’s unique creamy formula and sheer color blends effortlessly to create shimmering accents; contours or dynamic highlights on all skin tones. The mistake-proof cream-to-powder color; quick and easy to apply, leaving a seductively sheer, natural finish. Perfect for highlighting, sculpting, and warming the eyes, cheeks, lips, and body in an array of shades, from sheer accents to mauve and bronze.

BENEFITS:
CREATES DIMENSION AND HIGHLIGHTS ON SKIN
Unique creamy formula blends effortlessly to provide sheer color for creating shimmering accents, contours or dynamic highlights. Creates a perfect, glowing complexion.
VERSATILE AND EASY TO USE
Mistake-proof color is quick and easy to apply wherever you want a touch of sheer, natural, shimmering color — eyes, lips, cheeks or body.
ENRICHED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS
Skin is protected with powerful antioxidants Vitamin E and Açai Oil.

HOW TO USE:
Apply on eyes, lips, cheeks or body using fingertips—skin’s warmth will help the product blend perfectly.
Use underneath foundation or tinted moisturizer to give skin a luminous glow.
Layer under blush to create more luminosity and intensity.
Apply highlighting shades under the brow bone and to cupid’s bow to create dimension.

• Best way to apply this on the cheeks? I've tried both a b...1 Answers
  • How much coverage does this have? Is is sheer/buildable o...2 Answers
  • i'm looking for my signature lip color. ive heard good th...1 Answers
NARS The Multiple
  • "i originally went to sephora to pick this product up in the shade orgasm, but ended up leaving with the shade copacabana. i originally wasn't sure about the shade as a highlight because of my tan skin, but it works very well. it adds a nice subtle glow to my face when i am going for a minimal makeup look. it even works great to wake my face up a bit when i don't want to apply makeup but have to run a quick errand. just pop this on my high points, throw on some mascara and i'm ready to go!" in 83 reviews
  • "i love this lip color, great pigmentation and perfect for my everyday look, te perfect nude for me. not that expensive and you get high quality, i bought it in sephora and have literall gone back a couple of times to get different colors. this is a def must buy for any makeup junkie" in 74 reviews
  • "i have a mini of the multiple in copacabana from a gwp and the creamy shade with silver and pink shimmer is clearly meant to be a highlighter. i tend to hate highlighter sticks because they drag on the skin, are dry, and difficult to blend, but this stick highlight doesn't have any of those problems! i have found it difficult to apply with a finger or brush or sponge because most of the product doesn't transfer, so i dab it on straight out of the stick. i don't know if i would ever pay $40 for a multiple because i'm just not a big fan of creamy stick products, but if you like them i think this is one of the best out there! i love nars products and this one doesn't disappoint. the glow is really pretty and you can choose to build it up or layer a powder over it. i think this makes a really beautiful glow with a no makeup makeup look and sort of conveys that glossier aesthetic" in 51 reviews
Britney K.
Warwick , RI
Review for: Maui (dusty rose) (online only) more...
This was my first solid blush purchase and at first I was on the fence about it for a couple reasons. The texture was a bit drier than I expected and the color was much darker in person than it looked on Sephora.com. I used it for a couple weeks and it wasn’t love so I kind of pushed it aside. Then I saw a video where a girl applied a similar product onto her cheeks in small dots and then blended it out with a blending sponge. Her results were very natural! I tried that technique with the multiple and it’s now one of my favorite choices for blush. It’s pricey, but I suspect it will last a very long time.
Rachel B.
Louisville
Review for: Orgasm (sheer warm pink w/golden shimmer) more...
This might be my all-time favorite makeup product ever. There is a reason everybody loves this - it is THAT good. I love the multiple as a blush. This color gives the perfect pink rosy glow, especially on my fair skin. I have also used this on eyes and lips; I think it works well as an eyeshadow, but I don't think the texture is quite right for lips. In a pinch, though, this is a great product to add some color to multiple areas of your face. It's so portable and would be a great on-the-go product. Even using virtually every day, this product has also lasted me a loooong time. Everyone should have this product in their makeup bag.
LIZ A.
Bethesda
Love this multi stick!! I rub some
out on my hand (between thumb and forefinger) then can add oil to make it creamier or add a few drops of
Primer to make sure it stays on. I tend to use this stick closer to the end bc otherwise with too much rubbing it sort of fades. And The best part about it honestly - and I’m a huge fan of Narz - aside from the obvious is that it won’t shatter like the powders! NARS 'The Multiple' Stick - Maui
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Orgasm (sheer warm pink w/golden shimmer) more...
I don't mind this, it's not as nice as their regular powder blushes but it's easy to blend. It's weird to apply because you may run off foundation if you apply it straight from the tube. It's a pretty colour but not my go-to. I don't know that I would necessarily recommend for others to try this stick version out first
Kalina K.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Multiple Bronzer - Cap Vert - 14g/0.5oz more...
Cream bronzers are usually hard to work with, especially finding the right color and formula. I liked the NARS bronzer, it was very creamy, and was easy to apply, and it had a fair amount, but it's one of those products that could be a hit or miss. I like my face glowing, but I like a matte bronzer, which this product is usually suppose to go on matte, it was rather a sheer finish. I suggest it for people with dryer skin! It's a little pricey, but if you're looking for an investment for a cream bronzer, check this out.
Lauren S.
Review for: Copacabana more...
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER. There is seriously something wrong with my skin wear it just like absorbs highlighter and nothing shows up and this is the only one that works for me. This 👏🏻 stuff 👏🏻 is 👏🏻 blinding 👏🏻 you just need to be careful when you’re applying it or it’ll take your foundation off. I like to gently dab it onto my face with a beauty blender and it’s so pretty.
Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
Review for: Riviera more...
I love cream blushes and I feel like they are very hard to find. Especially with good pigment and blendable and this one definetly does this. Love the different colors and very easy to apply and blend. Dont mind spending my money on it well worth it.
Yolanda R.
Sunbury, OH
Review for: Orgasm (sheer warm pink w/golden shimmer) more...
This is the best gift to give or receive! It’s an instant makeover. It makes a perfect flushed cheek or highlighter, looks great on lips and I love using it in the inside corner of my eyes. If I could only have 1 item from my makeup bag, this would be it! #giftcrush
Leigh R.
Review for: Orgasm (sheer warm pink w/golden shimmer) more...
I like this for days when I’m not wearing a lot of makeup. It leaves a very subtle wash of color (warm pink with gold pearl). It doesn’t last a long time but it’s very convenient to toss in your bag and touch up if needed.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
Review for: Maui (dusty rose) (online only) more...
Love this! I mainly use as blush! Long lasting beautiful color on my skin-tone. I use this product about 3-4 times a week.Long lasting , smells great looks amazing! I am a repeat consumer! I recommend to every friend.A bit pricey but so well worth it! Great quality!
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
$39 dollars for a multi purpose stick? How many ounces is this and what is its purpose? Is it foundation or concealer?
Jody B.
Gladstone, OR
I have been wanting to try this in orgasm for awhile. I love the powder version in orgasm and heard the stick was prettier. If you have both which do you prefer.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
I know this is a multipurpose stick, but can anyone tell me why you specifically love it?
Ami D.
Love or like?
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
What are some of your favorite uses for this?