Nars The Multiple

AVANT GARDEN In season. Out of focus. An exclusive cheek palette featuring four coveted blushes.

How does this product compare to the Milk Makeup Lip + Cheek cream blushes?
How does this hold up on moderately hooded lids? I have trouble with stick and cream shadows but would definitely buy this if I could use it all over my face like the the product claims!
Has anyone else had issues with the cream removing foundation underneath it? I’ve tried applying with my fingers, brushes, sponge, straight from the stick, all with no luck.
Start your review of Nars The Multiple!
Product Highlights
...my tan skin, but it works very well. it adds a nice subtle glow to my face when i am going for a minimal makeup look. it even works great to wake my face up a bit when i don't want to apply makeup but have to run a quick errand. just pop this on my high points, throw on some mascara and i'm ready to go!in reviews
...couple of times to get different colors. this is a def must buy for any makeup junkiein reviews
...the glow is really pretty and you can choose to build it up or layer a powder over it. i think this makes a really beautiful glow with a no makeup makeup look and sort of conveys that glossier aestheticin reviews
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
Nars The Multiple uploaded by Rosie S.
Review for: Copacabana
The Nars highlighters are a gold standard for giving a beautiful glow without over doing it. The formula is easy to work with and easy to duo as an eyeshadow as well. The stick lasts a long time as you don’t need much.
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
Review for: Orgasm (sheer warm pink w/golden shimmer)
This product is supposed to serve multiple purposes - cheeks, lips, eyes. I have found that it really works best as a créme blush/highlighter, and is kind of lacking as a lipstick. It's so chunky that you really need to use a lip brush, which seriously cuts down on the convenience factor. It feels kind of gross on my eyelids, so I don't like to use it around my eyes, either. But it is a lovely blush, and sometimes I use it as a highlighter on top of another blush because this shade is light and quite shimmery. It has decent "staying power", too. It doesn't wear off my skin as easily as, say, Cloud Paint. I gave 3 stars because it fails to deliver in a satisfactory way on everything it's supposed to do.
Amanda D.
South Bend, IN
Nars The Multiple uploaded by Amanda D.
Review for: Orgasm (sheer warm pink w/golden shimmer)
The last blush you will ever need! This has a very buildable texture, goes on like a cream but kind of melts in almost like a serum, but with pigment still hanging out on top. Gives a perfect flush and a lovely silky highlight that doesn’t look as frosted or overdone as a plain highlighter. Very convenient to travel with no need for a brush, and a pretty universal glow. This is my all time favorite, and I’m probably on about my 5th tube. The price may seem a bit steep if you don’t like to spend much on cosmetics, but it lasts forever.
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Nars The Multiple uploaded by Tracy H.
Nars The Multiple uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: G-Spot
This is a cream blush that I really like. It’s easy to apply. I thought it might be too dark, but the color actually blends really well into my skin & adds a somewhat natural color. It also feels nice - not heavy on my skin & it lasts all day. I would definitely buy this again. Nars The Multiple
Haneen K.
Chicago
Nars The Multiple uploaded by Haneen K.
Seems fake. Weird pigment and the texture feels off. The tube is different from my other NARS matte multiples too. Unfortunately I threw the box away but I'm still returning it. In the picture, the top one is my Laos and the difference of the texture is obvious.
Ari D.
Nars The Multiple uploaded by Ari D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is the one you never knew you needed! Loving using this on my lips and cheeks for the perfect glow
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Orgasm (sheer warm pink w/golden shimmer)
I am a huge fan of Nars, especially their Multiple Stick in Orgasm. This color is what Nars on the map and it doesn't disappoint. This stick blends easily, last throughout the day and gives you a nice glow to your face. The best is take The Multiple can be used on eyes and lips, not only as a blush. Although pricey, I highly recommend this Nars product. I know it will become a favorite of yours too!
Angel P.
Review for: Orgasm (sheer warm pink w/golden shimmer)
NARS The Multiple Multi-Purpose Stick is the swiss army knife of cosmetics. This shimmery cream stick does it all! It's a sultry warm bronzer for face and body, a sexy shimmery deep peachy bronze lip color, a stunning cream shadow on my lids that makes my green eyes pop. I love that this product doesn't have a scent and the texture applies smoothly without being greasy. It's easy to blend and work with it to achieve whatever level of subtlety or intensity I'm going for. There will always be a place for this awesome stick in my makeup bag.
Mar'Querria W.
Eutaw, Alabama
This is actually really nice i also like the pouch it comes with i don't use nars as much but this is nice
Kaitlyn C.
The color is so beautiful and its such an amazing formula and i absolutely love it so much. It is fabulous.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...