NARS The Happening Eyeshadow Palette

Steal the scene with a flash of aubergine or shift into neutral territory with this season s shimmery taupes. Elevate any look to an advanced level of artistry with four. evocative eyeshadows and NARS iconic. Orgasm Blush and Laguna Bronzer for cheeks - all in one sleek, go-anywhere compact. Palette, The Happening.

Is this pigmented a lot?
How good is this product ? And on drying skin
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??
Start your review of NARS The Happening Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It's a nice variety of colors and they are very pigmented. The colors are very shimmery as well also good for special occasions” in reviews
“This pallet has such cute colors that you can use for so many different occasions. ” in reviews
“I haven't got to try this yet, but I have heard nothing but good things about this product!” in reviews
“I have honestly ever tried this palette , It looks great!!!” in reviews
Wayne, NJ
It is bit pricey, which is why I gave it 4 stars. However, it is a quality product. The shadows go on smooth and last for a long time with the use of a primer. the color Palette is great!
Raleigh, NC
It's amazing palettes , so pigments , it's blended well , it's last forever , the blushes are amazing , colors mixed well ! My only complaint is it sometimes it falls out when blended in
peoria, AZ
This was my first bars product i ever owned! I loveeeee the bronzer and blush. The eyeshadows are pretty i just wish there would have been a light highlighting color.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is such a pretty pallet I would recommend fine. It has beautiful packaging and is well worth the money. The colors are really great and were very wearable
I have honestly ever tried this palette , It looks great!!! :D but i kinda see some shimmery colors not really in to that...do they own matte colors as well??
Bethesda, MD
Most used palettes I own-timeless and seemingly endless supply considering the price. Travel well and includes a huge mirror for application on the go.
Somerset, KY
I haven't got to try this yet, but I have heard nothing but good things about this product! A little pricey, but I've heard its totally worth it!
Des Plaines, IL
Mini and good in traveling I always keep in my bag its so nice I like it alot east y to use all in one must bought it recommended 100 percwnt
Nars has great quality eye shadows and blushes. They are beautiful, an assortment of colors and very blendable. My favorite blush is lovejoy!
I love NARS palettes! The colors are so vibrant and amazing! They go on really smooth and don't leave a powdery residue. Definitely a fan!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...