BY NARS #37 in Blush

Your private source of endless summer tan extravagant exclusive for skin, steeped in NARS' iconic Laguna bronzing powder. Intoxicating warmth. Instant tan. The golden life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new bronZer and hears that this one is real...1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer cool or warm toned? 1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this is worth buying? How long it'll stay on? 2 Answers
Carley P.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
One of three or four bronzers I use. This one is definitely a staple and last about six months so is definitely worth the price. It's not a tiny package so you do get a lot for your money. I tend to run out more during the summer because with tanner skin I can apply a bit more than I squally do in winter. Looks a little dark when used all over the face but for cheekbones and contouring it is one of the very best! I use it year round no matter how pale or tan I am. Somehow manages to Alway fits my skin tone!
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
SACRAMENTO, CA
This came in my Nars Palette from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, and maybe it's a different formula in the palette, but I found it underwhelming. The product was difficult to pick up on my brush. Pigmentation was lacking. I had to go in with product 3 times for anything to remotely how on my medium skin tone. It did blend out nicely, but it took a lot of work to get the product on my cheek. The tone is very neutral, so I can see why so many people like it. It just didn't wow me.
Dani M.
Dani M.
A-maz-ing !!! A friend recommended I try this, and well who am I to pass up on new makeup??? So glad I tried this bronzer. It gives great definition to my face and warms it up with great color pay off. The pan is pretty large, price is pretty normal for a large brand like Nars, but I feel it's worth it since it's my go to and I'm using it every day. Great for my tan skin as well. Prob no so much on someone with lighter skin though. Def will be purchasing again when I run out!
Dani C.
Dani C.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Nars Tahiti Bronzer Laguna-LAGUNA-One Size
My all time favorite bronzer! This bronzer has a tiny bit of sparkle that will make your skin look so alive! However, it is not a highlighting bronzer or anything like that. It smells amazing. And it looks great when I am pasty pale and when I am my darkest tan. I use it to contour and to bronze all over. You seriously can't go wrong with this! The Nars eta brush is also worth the hype. Best contouring brush out there! So this set is what dreams are made of.
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
Madison, IN
I just recently found this bronzer and have nothing bad to say about it. I have it in the deluxe sample size, but it will last a very long time. It'll be a few months before I hit pan to be honest. I have a fair to light skin tone and this goes really good with it, but I believe that this can be used for darker skin tones as well. It's a wonderful color that doesn't make you look muddy at all. Great for bronzing or contouring. Highly, highly recommend.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
This bronzer, and especially this specific version, is THE best. I thought it was over-hyped, but it is really as perfect and universally flattering as people claim it is. I love this version of laguna because I love the brush it comes with. It is pretty small, but that makes it perfect for contouring (I can even contour my nose with the included brush). If you are in the market for a new bronzer, I highly recommend this cult classic.
Esther I.
Esther I.
Review for: Nars Tahiti Bronzer Laguna-LAGUNA-One Size
Ok soooo I'm going to be honest . When I first bought this I wasn't really sure how to use so I just kept it because it is a high end brand product..... however after watching tons of YouTube videos - I am now very confident in using it and have been reaching for it everyday !!!! Love love this color it blends so beautiful. It is a must for everyone to have that perfect bronzer or contour color - this is my staple!!!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
South Jordan, UT
Review for: Nars Tahiti Bronzer Laguna-LAGUNA-One Size
Okay, I don't want to love this bronzer because of all the hype/the price/why is it expensive? What's the deal? Yadda yadda.
But.
I freakin' love this bronzer.
I keep drying to find a replacement but everything is too streaky, too orange, too gray or not pigmented enough.
This bronzer is perfect for bronzing and, with a light hand, gives a great contour too.
I, begrudgingly, always repurchase and always recommend.
Lianna Y.
Lianna Y.
So, funny enough, I actually use this as a subtle highlight because it's not dark enough to function as a contour or bronzer for me which I've found is a common problem in many different cult favorite contour/bronzer products. So head's up to anyone who's an NC37 or darker.

That said, I do like it as a subtle highlight but I'm really glad I didn't purchase the full size (I got a sample in a sephora kit).
Lexie G.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
I cannot count how many times I have picked this up at Sephora just to put it back down again and not purchase it. I finally decided to bite the bullet, and I do not regret it. It is a great shade for light contouring, it is not too orange like some bronzers, nor is it too shimmery. It gives the perfect sun-kissed glow for any time during the year.
Liz A.
Liz A.
I been looking for a new bronzer to contour with. I heard good stuff about this. what are your thoughts ?
suzanne b.
suzanne b.
Brooklyn, NY
Would you use this product to contour cheekbones?
Kiki D.
Kiki D.
Belleville, NJ
Can anyone tell me if this is worth buying? How long it'll stay on?
Fabiola N.
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it worth paying more for this laguna than the original ?
Alli C.
Alli C.
Wolfeboro, NH
I have very fair skin and I've been looking for a good bronzer. This one kept coming up in my search online. Can anyone with fair skin that has used this share their experience?