BY NARS #85 in Blush

Your private source of endless summer tan extravagant exclusive for skin, steeped in NARS' iconic Laguna bronzing powder. Intoxicating warmth. Instant tan. The golden life. see more...

• Is this bronzer cool or warm toned? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new bronZer and hears that this one is re...2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this is worth buying? How long it'll stay on? 3 Answers
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a truly fantastic bronzer. It smells amazing, goes on easily with buildable intensity, and gives you a beautiful, sun-kissed glow without making you look really orange or streaky. I have repurchased this bronzer from Sephora a few times now, and has been a holy grail staple for me for a couple of years now. I love that it has a subtle shimmer to add a really beautiful glow. It also lasts forever! I wear a full face every day and use that bronzer daily, and I still have over half of the product left after five months of use. I would definitely recommend this bronzer to anyone!!!
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite bronzer, I know bronzer palettes are all the rage right now but I don’t think I’ll ever stray from this bronzer. It’s perfect for my skin tone and I love NARs products. They always feel very quality
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is amazing. It is super easy to blend out and looks beautiful on medium skin tones. It could even be used as a contour shade on a paler skin tone. It is long lasting, especially when you use a primer underneath and setting spray on top. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a good bronzer.
Ariel S.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use this bronzer on special occasions just because I don't want it to run out lol love this bronzer so much contours perfectly, easy to blend, perfect for all skin types and I would definitely buy it again
Skylar T.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not love. Returned, actually. I was so excited to try because this has a cult following. However, I found it did not show up very well unless you used a LOT, which, for the money, is unacceptable honestly. There are MUCH better bronzers out there.
Roshni C.
This bronzer is great- gives a really good glow and stays on all day. Lasts all day- does have a few specs of glitter in it but nothing crazy. Easy to blend and look natural. Definitely a pigmented formula and would reccomend!
Gina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bronzer so much! It is the perfect shade. It is buildable but a little goes a long way and lasts all day long. The color stays the same all day and doesn't get orangey when applied. Absolutely recommend!
Stephanie P.
Hi Hat, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite bronzers for the simple fact that it's pigmented, long lasting, and blends amazing!! It's a matte shade and isnt orange like some bronzers. I would definitely buy again when I run out!!
Poca A.
Delmar, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased 3 of these in the last year! I think that explains it all right there. I’ve been trying to purchase another for my kit! Hopefully I find one soon before I’m out!
Sophia L.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is a must have, and I’m sure people who do own this LOVE it! It’s a great bronzer it applies very well I just wish NARS made it bigger since it runs out so fast
Liz A.
I been looking for a new bronzer to contour with. I heard good stuff about this. what are your thoughts ?
Natasha T.
Brampton, ON
How is this bronzer for fair skin? Is it worth the price?
Kiki D.
Belleville, NJ
Can anyone tell me if this is worth buying? How long it'll stay on?
suzanne b.
Brooklyn, NY
Would you use this product to contour cheekbones?
Sarah Q.
Chilliwack, BC
I've been looking for a new bronZer and hears that this one is really great. Is it worth the hype and cost?