NARS Tahiti Bronzer Laguna Bronzing Powder Palette Full Size 0.35 Oz. / 10 g Limited Edition

BY NARS #90 in Bronzer

NARS Tahiti Bronzer in Laguna creates the ultimate healthy glow on your skin. Diffused powders with golden shimmer deliver natural-looking warmth perfect for creating or enhancing the look of tanned skin. Finely milled powders fill in lines and pores... see more...

Michelle T.
Seattle
I wanted so badly to like this! I have my eye on this bronzing brush for months, but it's so expensive. So when this came out with the mini brush, I Purchased it immediately. However I found it very difficult to apply the bronzer with this brush, you have to be so precise and perfect, and I could just never seem to apply it right, or I could get one side of my face good but botch the other side. There was a lot of wiping off and re-doing, which really is just a nightmare, bronzer should be one of the easiest things to apply in my opinion. As for the Laguna bronzing powder, I liked it OK, had I liked the brush I definitely would have kept this product, but the brush was so difficult to use that I ended up returning it.
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
This is a beautiful natural bronzer that is great for contouring. It’s buildable but at the same time a little goes a long way (which is awesome). I’ve been using this product since I was 18 and I can’t really find anything that compares. It’s a beautiful brown color with a light golden shimmer (no it’s not too shimmery). It also smooths my lines and imperfections and goes on extremely smooth. It makes my skin look sunkissed and flawless!
Sydney W.
I love this bronzer. I have a small sample size that I have been using for a very long time, it lasts quite well even with everyday use. I honestly am considering buying it once I run out of the sample. It’s blendable, buildable, and a nice shade, not too orange. It works well for contour on its own or on top of a cream. One of my favorites.
Desiree L.
I love Laguna bronzer! Gives the perfect shade of Bronze without it being too orange or too grey. I sweep this bronzer on my cheeks and over my nose and I also contour with it on my forehead, nose, jawline and chisel out my cheek bones! Such a versatile product!
Remylina W.
I absolutely love this bronzer ! One of my favorite products to use. It gives a nice touch to my cheeks and overall bronzing on my face ! It looks very natural and especially over the summer it gives my face that extra tan look that I can't get enough of !
Louiza L.
laguna beach, CA
This is my absolute favorite bronzer on the market! There’s a slight shimmer in the pan, but it doesn’t seem to apply that way; it’s very matte. & altho it is super expensive, I find that if I just buy the sample sizes- they last me forever!!!
KayLeigh L.
I only used this once because I left my bronzer at home and this is what my friend uses but I probably wouldn’t purchase.. it didn’t apply very well and it may have been old. I’m not sure. The price point is a bit steep for a bronzer.
✨👑QUEENB👑✨ W.
Picayune
The product is good quality. The only real problem I had is it not being dark enough. It is easy to blend and is build able. If you were a little more darker like me you could probably build it up but I recommend this for more lighter skin tones.
Lyndsay B.
Clifton Spgs, NY
The color and formula is awesome. This is one of the first things I ever hit pan on in my collection. The only down side is the price. If you like a bronzer with a sheen, this is for you. Not too orange or too cool toned.
Kaci M.
Anderson , SC
This bronzer is amazing as it can be used to contour, bronze, even as an eyeshadow! The pigment is beautiful, it doesn’t appear orange or muddy as some bronzers can. It feels very soft & is long lasting !