BY NARS #56 in Bronzer

Your private source of endless summer tan extravagant exclusive for skin, steeped in NARS' iconic Laguna bronzing powder. Intoxicating warmth. Instant tan. The golden life.

• Is this bronzer cool or warm toned? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new bronZer and hears that this o...2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this is worth buying? How long it'l...3 Answers
NARS Tahiti Bronzer
  • "it’s a great bronzer. i had to stop using it because it became to dark for my skin tone in the winter. it does have glitter, definitely not a matte bronzer. easy to blend" in 55 reviews
  • "this is laguna but with a beach-y scent and free brush, plus it comes bigger than if you bought regular laguna. i love this as my summer bronzer, the scent is festive and the color is medium so in the winter it’s a little dark for my pale skin but in the summer it’s just right! i’m not a fan of the brush that comes with it, it’s kind of a throw away for me. it is nice looking but i usually just opt for my regular bronzer or blush brushes." in 22 reviews
  • "very great concealer very long lasting . love the color , love every thing about it , very creamy on face and doesn’t move around " in 7 reviews
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This is a truly fantastic bronzer. It smells amazing, goes on easily with buildable intensity, and gives you a beautiful, sun-kissed glow without making you look really orange or streaky. I have repurchased this bronzer from Sephora a few times now, and has been a holy grail staple for me for a couple of years now. I love that it has a subtle shimmer to add a really beautiful glow. It also lasts forever! I wear a full face every day and use that bronzer daily, and I still have over half of the product left after five months of use. I would definitely recommend this bronzer to anyone!!!
Monica S.
Draper, UT
This bronzer is good and nice and lasts all day, but I wouldn’t call it my favorite! I prefer it in the summer since it’s a little warmer, and it blends and sits on the face nicely, by all means, it’s a great bronzer! It just hasn’t lived up to al the hype for me
Lana S.
This was a really nice product to try and use because it provides a certain shade that is comes out very strong pigmented so I use a very little amount and I blend it until it’s beautiful infused into my skin. It looks different than most other bronzers I’ve used that’s why I opted for it.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I may be one of the only people that doesn’t like NARS powder products. When I tried this powder I felt like I had to dig into the pan to get any kind of color pay off. The color was very nice but overall I wouldn’t repurchase this product.
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
I love NARS and their bronzers. They stay on really well and they have a really wide range of colors! I like Tahiti the best for me, but as a professional makeup artist I love using their wide range of bronzers for all skin types!
Danielle T.
Brookfield, WI
I was introduced to this bronzer in August 2016 and have used it ever since! It’s my favorite part of my makeup routine as it is a great color for my skin tone and very blendable. It lasts about 3-4 months if you use it everyday.
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
Got this recently and actually really like this to contour with. It’s a good tone for my skin. And the pan size is huge. You’ll have it forever. Very expensive. I would definitely recommend this to all. Can be bought at Ulta
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
This is Laguna but with a beach-y scent and free brush, plus it comes bigger than if you bought regular laguna.

I love this as my summer bronzer, the scent is festive and the color is medium so in the winter it’s a little dark for my pale skin but in the summer it’s just right!

I’m not a fan of the brush that comes with it, it’s kind of a throw away for me. It is nice looking but I usually just opt for my regular bronzer or blush brushes.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
One of the best bronzer out there. I unfortunately can only really use this while tan in the summer but during my less tan months I use this for eyeshadow! It's worth the price tag trust me!! It blends effortlessly
Hollie M.
Solon, OH
Laguna bronzer is the best bronzer EVER! It gives you the most gorgeous natural sunkissed look! I normally go for matte bronzers but the slight shimmers in this one gives your face such a beautiful, natural glow!
Liz A.
I been looking for a new bronzer to contour with. I heard good stuff about this. what are your thoughts ?
Natasha T.
Brampton, ON
How is this bronzer for fair skin? Is it worth the price?
suzanne b.
Brooklyn, NY
Would you use this product to contour cheekbones?
Kiki D.
Belleville, NJ
Can anyone tell me if this is worth buying? How long it'll stay on?
Isa B.
I heard so many good reviews on this bronzer is it better than MACs give me sun?