BY NARS #33 in Bronzer

Your private source of endless summer tan extravagant exclusive for skin, steeped in NARS' iconic Laguna bronzing powder. Intoxicating warmth. Instant tan. The golden life.

• Is this bronzer cool or warm toned? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new bronZer and hears that this one is re...2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this is worth buying? How long it'll stay on? 3 Answers
NARS Tahiti Bronzer
  • "it’s a great bronzer. i had to stop using it because it became to dark for my skin tone in the winter. it does have glitter, definitely not a matte bronzer. easy to blend" in 55 reviews
  • "this is laguna but with a beach-y scent and free brush, plus it comes bigger than if you bought regular laguna. i love this as my summer bronzer, the scent is festive and the color is medium so in the winter it’s a little dark for my pale skin but in the summer it’s just right! i’m not a fan of the brush that comes with it, it’s kind of a throw away for me. it is nice looking but i usually just opt for my regular bronzer or blush brushes." in 22 reviews
  • "very great concealer very long lasting . love the color , love every thing about it , very creamy on face and doesn’t move around " in 7 reviews
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
This is Laguna but with a beach-y scent and free brush, plus it comes bigger than if you bought regular laguna.

I love this as my summer bronzer, the scent is festive and the color is medium so in the winter it’s a little dark for my pale skin but in the summer it’s just right!

I’m not a fan of the brush that comes with it, it’s kind of a throw away for me. It is nice looking but I usually just opt for my regular bronzer or blush brushes.
Srin Y.
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
Amy K.
Incline Vlg, NV
I love this bronzer but it looks best on me when I have a little bit of a tan since it’s more on the warmer toned side. This has a wonderful scent that dissipates a few minutes after application. I like that you can build up the color or apply with a light hand for a more subdued look. The brush that it comes with works great for sculpting your cheeks and can be used to dust the bronzer to the perimeter of your face.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing matte bronzer that’s perfect for my skin tone. Always blends like a freaking dream and this product is so amazing to contour with. One of my holy grail contouring products. I have used this since it came out. Very nice packaging, super sleek and love the black. Will continue to repurchase at Sephora every time I hit pan. I absolutely love this formula. So Blendable and buildable. Amazing product for the price. Some make think it’s expensive but it takes a really long time to hit pan, you actually get a lot for your bucks. Would highly recommend to light-medium skin tones for bronzing of the face and contouring. Bring that color back to your skin with this amazing bronzer!
Kara P.
columbus, OH
this is an amazing bronzer and even comes with a little ita brush! the smell is reminiscent of summertime and suntan lotion. i love the large pan size so i can use my large fluffy brushes to pick up product easily. the consistency is perfect. there's nothing i would change about this bronzer.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This is a truly fantastic bronzer. It smells amazing, goes on easily with buildable intensity, and gives you a beautiful, sun-kissed glow without making you look really orange or streaky. I have repurchased this bronzer from Sephora a few times now, and has been a holy grail staple for me for a couple of years now. I love that it has a subtle shimmer to add a really beautiful glow. It also lasts forever! I wear a full face every day and use that bronzer daily, and I still have over half of the product left after five months of use. I would definitely recommend this bronzer to anyone!!!
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
This has been my holy grail for years! The color is just perfect for giving that sun kissed glow to the skin. It’s got little gold shimmers in it, but on the skin you don’t see it at all once applied. It’s just a beautiful bronzer that would work great on many different skin tones.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Narrs has a great formula, and their bronzers are amazing. I love her blender ball and pigmented the bronzer is. It’s very buttery and soft and blends well on the skin. It fits well with the rest of my make up regimen. The price isn’t too bad and it’s available at Sephora.
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
This shade is so universally flattering on all skin tones. It has a gorgeous matte finish. It looks so natural. It blends well and lasts all day. Although it is a little pricey, it lasts forever. I think I have re-purchased this bronzer 2-3 times since it was released.
Monica S.
Draper, UT
This bronzer is good and nice and lasts all day, but I wouldn’t call it my favorite! I prefer it in the summer since it’s a little warmer, and it blends and sits on the face nicely, by all means, it’s a great bronzer! It just hasn’t lived up to al the hype for me
Liz A.
I been looking for a new bronzer to contour with. I heard good stuff about this. what are your thoughts ?
Natasha T.
Brampton, ON
How is this bronzer for fair skin? Is it worth the price?
suzanne b.
Brooklyn, NY
Would you use this product to contour cheekbones?
Kiki D.
Belleville, NJ
Can anyone tell me if this is worth buying? How long it'll stay on?
Isa B.
I heard so many good reviews on this bronzer is it better than MACs give me sun?