Add a Photo

By NARS
#4 in Bronzer
A matte powder bronzer that captures the light and diffuses imperfections for a soft-focus, enhanced complexion. This smooth, silky, and weightless powder effortlessly delivers a wash of all-over color for concentrated warmth. A glowing matte finish allows the complexion to show through for the most natural effect, leaving skin looking softer and more perfected. Soft blurring technology suspends sheer pigments in translucent spherical powders for weightless bronzing that enhances the skin tone never masking it with flat matte powders or visible shimmer. Instead, its light diffusing properties softly mute imperfections and activate a skin-enhancing blurring effect. It features a distinctive sunray motif pressed into the surface of the powder to distinguish the formula's light-diffusing innovation. Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer comes in a versatile spectrum of four second-skin shades designed to offer natural-light bronzing for all skin tones. To create a natural look, select a shade that is one to two shades darker than your skin tone.
Photos (8)
Johana G.
Johana G.
New Castle, De

The rouge is an indispensable product to achieve a fresh, healthy look .. giving a touch of color to our cheeks.
If I were asked about my favorite brand in terms of blush, the answer would be - without hesitation - NARS. And is that there are already six of the ones I have of this brand.
I like them especially because of their high pigmentation, durability in the skin and variety of shades from which to choose. In addition its texture is very soft so it fades easily. True, they are expensive, but the quality of the product is worth it.
 It is not a product that I would use daily because of the sheen it has, but for looks of nights or holidays is precious. It does not matter the type of skin you have. I like to wear it especially in Winter, when my skin is a bit whiter. Provides a healthy tone to the face leaving a healthy face.
It is quite pigmented, we must be careful when applying it or we may remain as the prime sister of Heidi.
Yna A.
Yna A.
Brookline, MA

Originally posted on thisisyna.com: I've been getting tired of contouring but since I have a rounder face, I know I still need to add a little definition so that foundation doesn't make my face look flat. I was looking for a bronzer and tried out the normal Laguna bronzer, but that was a little too sparkly and not pigmented enough for my skintone. I discovered the new NARS Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer a few days before the Sephora VIB sale and since it wasn't available in any stores near me, I picked the Casino (medium) shade on a whim and ordered it during the sale. It's a very light bronzer, so it's great for what I need it for. Not gonna work for any contouring but perfect for everyday warmth. Also, I was on a Sephora no-buy for Lent, so this is special since it was the first thing I bought from Sephora in 40 days
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA

If you're expecting this to be a new updated version of Laguna, please stay away. The packaging is beautiful which is why I gave it an extra star. The formula is a little hard, you need a dense brush to pick up product or atleast you have to dig for product if you're using a loosely packed brush. There is no kick back. It took forever to build up any color with this product and Laguna was incredibly red/orange toned on my face. It didn't look like my face was bronzed, more like I threw reddish powder in my face.... It was also very difficult to blend. I would not recommend this product at all!! So unfortunately, I waited to get my hands on this since it was announced that it will be releasing.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY

I love that NARS is cruelty-free. :) On days when I don't mix NARS the illuminator in with my Tarte BB cream primer with SPF, I do like to use a bronzer and a highlighter. I really love this bronzer. It makes me look like a bronzed goddess and since I live near Jackson Hole in Wyoming, I don't have a Summer tan yet . This product does a great job of giving me a healthy glow without looking fake or orangish at all. If you are new to NARS, I highly recommend checking this bronzer out. I know it is pricey but it lasts a really long time (one to two swipes of the brush on both sides of my face and I am good to go). :)
STHASHAH B.
STHASHAH B.
Taunton, MA

I am in love!! I have quit a few bronzers from drugstore to highend. I have been on the hunt for the perfect bronzer that doesn't have major red undertones. This scared me at first because I wasn't sure if the darkest shade would show up on me but it did! It is so beautiful and blends very nicely. The bronze is suttle but its buildable if you want more umph! I absolutly love it and it is currently my go to grab when I want to bring back warmth and life to my face. I purchased mine from Sephora when it first released.
LEAR30946 angelys O.
LEAR30946 angelys O.

Long lasting and very wearable during all four seasons. It gives the perfect amount of color. I fell in love with this one. It's easy to blend. Good for contouring. Makes features stand out. The pigmentation i'ts so good. I recomend this to everyone. I'ts amaizing.

Ha N.
Ha N.
Portland, OR

This is the only bronzer I'll use after trying about every bronzer on the planet from drugstore to very high end. It's a perfect color for me a nice medium brown with a more yellow undertone that gives me more realistic looking than do other bronzer which tend to be more red based. It does have a bit of shimmer, but it's nothing crazy, no shimmer overload. I'm happy Ulta is finally starting to carry NARS.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Johnson City, Tennessee

Such a beautiful bronzer !! I got to test this out because my niece has it and it is such a natural Looking bronzer that literally looks like you have been kissed by the sun. It is not shimmery but not flat either and it just melts into the skin for a perfect mo makeup, makeup look or a beautiful way to warm up the face with any makeup look . Definately will be purchasing this beauty for myself!!
Fran B.
Fran B.

My ultimate, favorite product. I use this Bronzer in all 4 seasons, Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter for my perfect contour daily. I use it in a C-Shape under my cheeks, and up the side of my face almost to the bottom of my eyebrows. This bronzer is not thick and heavy. It's more of a all day touch up bronzer which is good because I have that perfect fresh, natural look all day.
Roma K.
Roma K.
Sacramento, CA

I recently saw this perfume at the store I smelled it and instantly fell in love one of my favorite to go crabbing perfume that I use it smells very fruity but yet clean it's one of my favorite elegant perfumes that I own I strongly recommend purchasing this designer perfume it's really worth the money and last very long time because the smell is very strong
Dayanara P.
Dayanara P.

Are they very pigmented?
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY

I wonder if this is good for your face. Is it creamy or too powdery?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.

Are the pans big? And is this worth the $40?
Pranita T.
Pranita T.

The color looks so pretty...how good is the product?
stefanie b.