3 colors available

BY NARS #28 in Bronzer

A matte powder bronzer that captures the light and diffuses imperfections for a soft-focus, enhanced complexion. This smooth, silky, and weightless powder effortlessly delivers a wash of all-over color for concentrated warmth. A glowing matte finish allows the complexion to show through for the most natural effect, leaving skin looking softer and more perfected. Soft blurring technology suspends sheer pigments in translucent spherical powders for weightless bronzing that enhances the skin tone never masking it with flat matte powders or visible shimmer. Instead, its light diffusing properties softly mute imperfections and activate a skin-enhancing blurring effect. It features a distinctive sunray motif pressed into the surface of the powder to distinguish the formula's light-diffusing innovation. Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer comes in a versatile spectrum of four second-skin shades designed to offer natural-light bronzing for all skin tones. To create a natural look, select a shade that is one to two shades darker than your skin tone. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Amazing product and brand very pigmented a little goes along way no complaints well worth the price shimmery I love it
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Laguna (light to medium skintones)
So I owned the original Nars Laguna bronzer formula. I prefer this formula over the other. It's completely matte, the undertone and shade is perfect, and this formula is just so silky, and buttery, and smooth. I personally prefer things like bronzer and blush to be a little less pigmented so it's easy to build up and that I don't have the problem of accidentally going in to heavy handed and now I have a muddy stripe on the side of my cheek... it's definitely easy to build up which I also love about it. Laguna is best suited for light-med to medium skin tones, but I lean more toward the light to light medium and it works just fine in me. But they released a couple other shades one or two more suited for fairer skin tones and then one or two more suited for deeper skin tones which I was thrilled about them doing that! Now everyone can enjoy this bronzer formula and I highly recommend everyone trying it! I think this works for all skin types and that everyone would love this. You'll love it if you loved the original Laguna and I think you'll love it even if to you didn't or you never ended up trying the original. Whatever the case is, try this formula!!! It applies true to color on me and I would definitely repurchase this exact bronzer and shade again. Love love love!
Johana G.
Johana G.
New Castle, DE

The rouge is an indispensable product to achieve a fresh, healthy look .. giving a touch of color to our cheeks.
If I were asked about my favorite brand in terms of blush, the answer would be - without hesitation - NARS. And is that there are already six of the ones I have of this brand.
I like them especially because of their high pigmentation, durability in the skin and variety of shades from which to choose. In addition its texture is very soft so it fades easily. True, they are expensive, but the quality of the product is worth it.
 It is not a product that I would use daily because of the sheen it has, but for looks of nights or holidays is precious. It does not matter the type of skin you have. I like to wear it especially in Winter, when my skin is a bit whiter. Provides a healthy tone to the face leaving a healthy face.
It is quite pigmented, we must be careful when applying it or we may remain as the prime sister of Heidi.
Syeda I.
Syeda I.
This Nars bronzer which I have in the shade "Falaises" is the PERFECT color to give you a sun-kissed glow when you need it the most. I always swipe it on to give me a super natural look and when I'm wanting something darker, it's pigmented enough that I can put a little bit more on without wasting a ton of product. This bronzer does a great job of giving me a healthy glow without looking fake or orangish at all. If you are new to NARS, I highly recommend checking this bronzer out. I know it is pricey but it lasts a really long time (one to two swipes of the brush on both sides of my face and I am good to go). They are so soft, and smooth, they don't go on patchy on the skin or make me look muddy. I just can't express how much I love this bronzer. I literally tried every bronzer from Sephora and drugstore and most don't even show up on my skin (I'm Nc45) however this one is the only one that goes on so beautifully. I highly recommend this.
Yna A.
Yna A.
Brookline, MA
Originally posted on thisisyna.com: I've been getting tired of contouring but since I have a rounder face, I know I still need to add a little definition so that foundation doesn't make my face look flat. I was looking for a bronzer and tried out the normal Laguna bronzer, but that was a little too sparkly and not pigmented enough for my skintone. I discovered the new NARS Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer a few days before the Sephora VIB sale and since it wasn't available in any stores near me, I picked the Casino (medium) shade on a whim and ordered it during the sale. It's a very light bronzer, so it's great for what I need it for. Not gonna work for any contouring but perfect for everyday warmth. Also, I was on a Sephora no-buy for Lent, so this is special since it was the first thing I bought from Sephora in 40 days
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
If you're expecting this to be a new updated version of Laguna, please stay away. The packaging is beautiful which is why I gave it an extra star. The formula is a little hard, you need a dense brush to pick up product or atleast you have to dig for product if you're using a loosely packed brush. There is no kick back. It took forever to build up any color with this product and Laguna was incredibly red/orange toned on my face. It didn't look like my face was bronzed, more like I threw reddish powder in my face.... It was also very difficult to blend. I would not recommend this product at all!! So unfortunately, I waited to get my hands on this since it was announced that it will be releasing.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I love that NARS is cruelty-free. :) On days when I don't mix NARS the illuminator in with my Tarte BB cream primer with SPF, I do like to use a bronzer and a highlighter. I really love this bronzer. It makes me look like a bronzed goddess and since I live near Jackson Hole in Wyoming, I don't have a Summer tan yet . This product does a great job of giving me a healthy glow without looking fake or orangish at all. If you are new to NARS, I highly recommend checking this bronzer out. I know it is pricey but it lasts a really long time (one to two swipes of the brush on both sides of my face and I am good to go). :)
Holly G.
Holly G.
Sapulpa, OK
NARS bronzers and blushes are some of the best out there. The pigment isn't too much for a light flush of color, but the formula is very buildable. It gives the perfect amount of color. The formula is so smooth with very little fallout. My favorite shade is Laguna. It's so warm and glowy without looking orange. A++
STHASHAH B.
STHASHAH B.
TAUNTON, MA
I am in love!! I have quit a few bronzers from drugstore to highend. I have been on the hunt for the perfect bronzer that doesn't have major red undertones. This scared me at first because I wasn't sure if the darkest shade would show up on me but it did! It is so beautiful and blends very nicely. The bronze is suttle but its buildable if you want more umph! I absolutly love it and it is currently my go to grab when I want to bring back warmth and life to my face. I purchased mine from Sephora when it first released.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Santa Rosa, CA
NARS really nailed it with this product! It truly does what it says it will do! It's perfect for using as a bronzer or even a blush topper. I'm sure most of us have experienced accidentally going into too sharp of a contour or bronzer that ends up looking muddy. This NARS bronzers is the perfect fix! I like to use this over my contour and bronzer. It gives such a beautiful airbrushed effect when buffed over areas you want to define or fix. It truly gives you that soft and diffused yet still radiant glow from within. I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Maruly C.
Maruly C.
What's the difference between this one and the original?
Rubi L.
Rubi L.
What's your favorite NARS product ?
Is it looks good on white skin?
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Is this an every day product?
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA
From someone who truly appreciates make up I find myself asking is this product truly worth the price tag? Splurge or save? That is the question.