MakeupFace MakeupBronzerNARS
Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer

Nars Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer

A new diffusing bronzer that captures the light and blurs imperfections with a soft-focus effect. Enhances and entrances with soft-matte, allover warmth.

Is this product any good?
Is this a natural bronzer ?
Is this super shiny?
Start your review of Nars Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer!
Product Highlights
using a matte bronzer is new for me and this is a great choice because of the blendability. i like that there is a mirror in the compact so i can keep it in my purse as well. it's a little on the upper end for pricing but there is a lot of product in the case so i'm okay with that. in reviews
i do like this bronzer! it’s not too dark as i have pale skin, but just dark enough. sometimes i wish it was a bit darker . nice sun kissed glow. a bit expensive but much lighter than other brands i’ve used in the pastin reviews
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Nars Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer uploaded by Kris L.
This bronzer is not that smooth as I hoped it would be. It is hard to get products on the brush just to get a bit of color on my skin. And building up took forever. Just because there are other bronzers that are easier to use and not as expensive, I wouldn’t recommend this.
Jamie C.
Coshocton, OH
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Casino (medium skintones)
Can we just take a second to drool over this beauty?!?!? I absolutely ADORE this bronzer!! NARS is an amazing brand with amazing products. But they really outdid themselves with this one! Packaging is sleek and sexy, as usual. The shade is perfection (They do offer other shades for darker and lighter skin tones). Formula is so creamy and rich. It glides onto your skin and blends flawlessly, sits on foundation beautifully. It offers just the right touch of sun kissed beauty that you need. It's also very buildable while still blending seamlessly, if you want a darker touch. The price is a little bit more on the higher side BUT I promise you it's so well worth the money! Fab buy and I definitely recommend!
Fairus Y.
North Bergen, NJ
Nars Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer uploaded by Fairus Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Falaises (dark skintones)
I’m ehhhh about this bronzer, i have so many drugstore bronzers that I’d choose over this and that says a lot as this isn’t cheap its very pricy. So I expected more from it . It didn’t give me any wow factor or even a good factor . It’s not a bronzer I use and I don’t really recommend it. But it’s not the worse . Just not anything special.
Nancy V.
Lincoln, NE
Nars Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer uploaded by Nancy V.
Nars Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer uploaded by Nancy V.
I’m not a fan of NARS like that but I found this illuminating bronzer at tjmaax and decided to try it and omg 😱 love love love. Now instead of using it as a bronzer your girl uses it as highlighter 😂 and looks amazing on my skin tone. I barely buy highlighters so this is my go to favorite bronzer/highlighter, it gives me that glow without me trying and I love it. Awesome product. Nars Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer
Colleen C.
Nars Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer uploaded by Colleen C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Favorite bronzer. Natural but still gives you depth and dimension. One sweep and you have desired amount. It isn’t muddy. Stays smooth and even. I even use it as my eyeshadow on lazy days.
Jasmaine G.
Douglas, GA
Nars Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer uploaded by Jasmaine G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Seaside (light skintones)
I’m so in love with this bronzer. The formula is excellent and glides on the skin very smoothly.
Brookelynn M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Nars Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer uploaded by Brookelynn M.
Purchased at: Sephora
The most beautiful bronzer! I have to wear this shade more so in the summer time but it blends out beautifully and gives me the most perfect warmth from within glow! It’s absolutely stunning on the skin.
Sherly R.
Nars Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer uploaded by Sherly R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Seaside (light skintones)
What a beautiful light bronzer! This is a light bronzer with a slight neutral. /cool undertone making it perfect for a subtle bronze or a no makeup makeup look where you can use it for a light contour. This shade is matte with a slight satin finish. It is not chalky nor powdery, it stays well over 8 hours and has no smell. I like it better than Laguna.
sophia S.
clayton
Nars Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer uploaded by sophia S.
This product is absolutely amazing without a doubt! I bought my beat friend this for her birthday and she loved it! I can’t get over the smile she had:) it could go on for miles!! Would definitely purchase again.
Sue A.
Edison, NJ
Perfect color and setting. I work this for any occasion. Gives off a natural look very simple not too much.