BY NARS

Nars Sun Kisses Makeup Set This set includes Dolce Vita lip Gloss .28g 8 g ,Makeup primer w SPF 20 Suncscreen .29oz,8 ml,Copacabana Multiple .5oz 14g .

lura J.
ERWIN, TN
highlighter stick and this amazing smelling perfume yes please I did not see this in my local makeup store but if I would have I would have definitely purchased I love the beach you sent that this perfume offers and the highlight and blush that this stick offers definitely a must-have in my book
Jenna V.
Minneapolis, MN
Love the gloss and especially the packaging! Nars has some of the best make up sets around, because they have such variety and usually, a bunch of colors. I prefer the matte and natural finish, but shimmer is pretty too! Especially for New Years and Halloween and any other theme-events.
Hailey C.
I love this! I actually use this for a cheek pigment and it's beautiful and gives me the right amount of color
Reeha H.
Dubai, United arab emirates
One of the best company products i have used however the product is again slightly over priced and i think it was worth it if i pay a 50 aed less. Colors are great however there are limited choices available here
Verna F.
Great Park, Newcastle upon Tyne
I received this a gift and it's a great little set of products. I love the Dolce Vita and Copacabana shades - perfect for Summer! It has a lovely amount of shimmer.