BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
ICONIC GLAMOUR. REDEFINED.
The super-fine precision tip of this modern liquid liner ensures a flawless, even line with just one stroke. Versatile application for a variety of looks and precise, high-intensity color for up to 24 hours of wear.

BENEFITS:
PRECISE APPLICATION AND VERSATILITY
Super-fine tip allows for precise application and versatility—glides on easily in just one stroke.
UP TO 24 HOUR WEAR
Long-lasting liquid formula won’t fade, smudge or flake—for up to 24 hours.
INTENSE, MODERN SHADES THAT WON’T STAIN
Pigment-based color won’t stain—dries quickly, removes easily. In 4 modern shades.

HOW TO USE:
For mistake proof lining, line eye with pencil or eyeshadow first to create an outline, then trace over with Eyeliner Stylo.
To soften the line, apply eyeshadow over Eyeliner Stylo with #46 Push Eyeliner Brush or #47 Angled Eyeliner Brush.

• Eyeliner or mascara ?❤ NARS Stylo Eyeliner Benefit Cosme...3 Answers
  • If you could only ever use one product for the rest of yo...4 Answers
  • Is it easier to use this eyeliner than the pencil eyeline...2 Answers
NARS Stylo Eyeliner
  • "The best Frickinggg eyeliner out there. So easy to put on and perfect for winged out eyes. My favorite. Love it." in 126 reviews
  • "If you are pretty good at felt tip applicators then this eyeliner is great. It lasts all day and it is very easy to use. The black is a deep black that looks exactly how a liquid eyeliner should. Dramatic! Great for winged eyeliner looks. " in 87 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner, it stays on all day and you can create the perfect wings. It's so thin and it dries fast also." in 71 reviews
  • "Excellent eyeliner, the precision is fantastic for cat eyes, it dries fast and doesn't smudge." in 41 reviews
  • "It has a very smooth application and is perfect for that winged liner most of us girls love!" in 2 reviews
Zerlaine P.
Miami,FL
Review for: Carpates (black) more...
he tip is super long on this thing and the end is very very thin. It dries matte black and does not smear or transfer, and it is a true black. I love that about it. I have been using it and it has not started to dry up. It isn't a very wet application but there is definitely product on it because I don't have to keep going back and forth with it.
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
Review for: NARS Eyeliner Stylo, Carpates more...
I'm going to say right of the bat this is not the eyeliner to use if you're trying to do a very thin line. That being said, this is my go-to use everyday because the felt tip makes it so easy to make the type/size of line that I prefer. I just swipe and go. It's so foolproof and looks great.
Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
I really like this eyeliner it looks very nice o. The skin and it’s very pigmented and lasts long and it doesn’t smudge the packaging is very nice as well highly recomend this eyeliner one of the best
Briana F.
Review for: Carpates (black) more...
This product I would definitely recommend, this is a beautiful bold black eyeliner. It’s a little expensive but completely worth it, you can find this eyeliner at Sephora. I have bought it once before and if I had the money I would definitely buy it again, many eyeliners are never as pure or bold as you want but this is for sure. If you buy it you will not regret it.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Review for: Carpates (black) more...
I️ truly like this black eyeliner . Super easy to use to create that perfect winked liner ! Long lasting! Great value. I️ would purchase again! Long lasting .. stays on all day long! ❤️ great black eyeliner to have !
Meredith L.
Y’all. I was so sad about this eyeliner. I even bought a second one to see if I had gotten a lemon. But nope. This eyeliner dries out so fast. When doing a wing i can’t even complete just the wing part before it dries out. And when going across the eyelid it’s so patchy. It’s the perfect dark shade of black but it just doesn’t work as well as it should.
Theresa G.
This eyeliner is amazing for Halloween, especially if you are wanting a particular makeup/costume look for Halloween, such as #jamescharles doing a drag "It"look which came out amazing for makeup & Halloween but together, the nars eyeliner stays on until your ready too take it off!! I LUHHH IT! #contest NARS Stylo Eyeliner
Ashley W.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Carpates (black) more...
Got this as a gift and I absolutely love love love it! I am at a stage where I'm practicing and trying to perfect my makeup skills and this eyeliner has helped so much.

It goes on extremely smooth and while it doesn't smear, it is easy to correct any small mistakes.
Daphne W.
Review for: Koala more...
Very easy to use especially for the winged look. A bit on the pricier side, but Nars is a great cosmetic beauty brand. Gets the job done!! Worth trying if you like Nars!
Kennedy W.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
Review for: Nuits Blanches more...
I have always us pencil eyeliner but decided to use this and LOVE it! You don’t have to go over it multiple times to fill in has good coverage and last all day, and has easy removal! Definitely will continue to buy this product
Amy C.
El Monte, CA
Is this eyeliner easy to apply or does it take a while to learn?
Irma M.
Is it long lasting?
Lizbeth R.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?
Ieva V.
Kybartai
I was wondering if this is a good eyeliner for beginners, if it's not then any tips on which brand or eyeliner to go for?
Tatiana S.
Clifton, NJ
I'm in need of a new liquid liner, I use one with a felt tip and I find that the line isn't at dark as I want it to be and the felt tip runs out of liner pretty quickly. it also starts to smudge under my eyes throughout the day. can anyone give me some suggestions on a liner I should try out?

back