BY NARS

Long-wearing. Enriched with moisturizing vitamin E. Crease-proof. Paraben-free. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Go get all the Nars products today, they are amazing! They are on the higher end of makeup but they are worth every penny!! I have sensitive skin and I have zero issues with their primers!! If you want to test it out, go get your make up done at your closest Beauty counter! Yes yes yes!!!
Melanie C.
San Antonio, TX
Meh. Not the best and not the worst. I like the ease of use with the stick concealer but I didn’t love it
Taya R.
I loved the NARS stick concealer! This was so amazing and my skin looked sooo smooth!
Nicolly M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really love this product and recommend for all you girls, after use this I feel more strong and confident. Smells so good and the texture is funny. Buy now and you love it too. I recommend for all its super!
vv B.
It is very nice. I like it a lot. It is long lasting. I use it often. It is a little bit expensive, but it worths the price. It has nice packaging and some good quality. I would recommend it! Love it!