BY NARS

A lightweight, creamy, long-wearing concealer. NARS Concealer brilliantly obscures imperfections and dark spots with a creamy, vitamin-rich formula that nourishes the skin. Its long-wearing, crease-resistant, and ultra-light yet opaque formula ensures a flawless finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product may be used alone or over foundation.Research results:-97% agree that the Concealer has a smooth texture and felt soft on the skin-93% agree that the Concealer stays in place all day-90% agree that the Concealer blends easily see more...

• I been eyeing this for so long and I wanted to know if it has the...1 Answers
  • I am 27 and still breaking out like a teenager. A friend recommen...2 Answers
  • How does this hold up for under eyes? 1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...
  • "Its anamazing productjust make sure u setitwith a setting podwer if ur skin produced a bit of extraa oils and to prevent from creasing amazing coverage tho" in 1 review
  • "works really well and doesn't crease without a primer/setter." in 1 review
  • "I think as a pro makeup artist it really comes in handy if your on the go, for quick touch ups and its so great and creamy!" in 1 review
  • "Nars concealer is amazing this one is best for covering up blemishes, dark spots, and scars not so much for the under eye area because it's a matte finish to it will dry up your under eye area and can cause wrinkles nobody wants that if your look for under eye try the nars creamy radiant liquid concealer " in 1 review
Florence E.
Addison, TX
One of my favorite stick concealers! It does such a great job covering up dark spots or any acne. I didn't even realize how much I loved this until I ran out. I went to Sephora to repurchase and they didn't sell it anymore. I tried the Tarte stick concealer and it is not the same at all. It is very easy to apply and the packaging is small and ideal to take it anywhere.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
One of the best concealers I've tried. The girl at my local Sephora raved about this. It goes on creamy but sets really nicely. You can't even tell you can concealer on. It gives you this flawless finish. At first I assumed it would be heavy and smear into any pesky crack but it doesn't. It's so light weight. It stays put. Doesn't budge at all. Totally has lasting power. I apply it with the stick then I dab it lightly with my ring finger. Nars always does a great job with their formulas. Very happy with this product. Instantly makes your skin look flawless and awake. I even wear this on days I don't wear foundation. Does a great job at covering any blemish or dark circles.
Madison G.
Lock Haven
This is a nice concealer for me in the autumn, when I use self tanner and my skin is a bit more tan. It works really well for brightening and covering blemishes! But it can be a little oily on my skin, and it slides around a little bit. It's a pretty good deal for the price!
Siny U.
I loovveeee nyx products to be honest so my reveiw might be biased. This matches pretty close to my skin tone. Goes on sooo smooth. But its not long lasting. It also sits in crease and can see my dry patches. But i stil love it.
Michelle H.
washington
This was my go to until they switched to the smaller containers. I will never use another brand of concealer! Their color “custard” is the perfect shade for my light olive skin and it’s very hard for me to find a match.
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Best creamy concealer for all skin. Doesn’t make you break out and it’s the best. It’s so easy to apply and so smooth. The packaging is wonderful when you buy it and I would definitely purchase again
Alejandra T.
Dallas
This concelear hasn’t been my cup of tea at all . It does the job but it rubs off very easily and it doesn’t give the full effect that a concealer should . It should cover up anything & everything but it doesn’t
Lovleen K.
Fresno, CA
I have never used any other concealer and I don't think I ever will because this concealer is perfect for me. it matches my skin tone very well and does not dry out my eyes and does not leave fine lines. I think it's worth it. It's easy to find a color of your own match as well and it's so creamy and not matte at all. Leaves a natural finish.
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Sandy W.
This concealer is great for covering up any dark spots or acne that your foundation or bb cream won't cover. It has a very slight yellow undertone and is good for medium complexions. I like it because you can dot it on and pay gently without rubbing away the concealer and it will cover your imperfection and last about 6 hours.
Deanna J.
Youngstown, OH
I am 27 and still breaking out like a teenager. A friend recommended the BOING concealer, but I'd like to explore other options as well, especially those that do not solely require a finger or brush. How does this cover bumps, redness, and broken blemishes on the face? Does it look/get cakey? Are there a wide variety of shades to match many skin tones?
Bey ..
Sarasota, FL
I been eyeing this for so long and I wanted to know if it has the same coverage and comfort as NARS radiant creamy concealer ?
Yesenia R.
Orlando, FL
How does this hold up for under eyes?
Morgan D.
Does this give good coverage at dark spots and acne?
Brianna C.
Leland, NC
Does this blend with extremely fair skin? I can't stand when they don't sell fair tones.