BY NARS

NARS Fantascene is a limited-edition holiday collection created with photographer Steven Klein that plays an exquisite fantasy to extremes.

This four-part blush fantasy contains a mix of provocative pinks and blushing bares. It's paired with a mini Ita Kabuki Brush for shading every scenario.

Lauren B.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Love it! I'm not a blush person but I was given this as a gift and it has any blush that I would need to use without having to buy individual ones! Great assortment of options too. The contour color is a little too orange for me (need more of a cool tone than warm). The setting powder is great for my nose contouring.
Margaux H.
Love this palette. There is a color for every season. I recently have re-fallen in love with the orange shade. Just gorgeous. Comes with a mini version of their famous kabuki brush. Would repurchase again, but there is a ton of product in these pans.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I have a Steven Klein palette from NARS but it’s not the one pictured here. I loved all of the colors for my highlighting/contouring and the 4 blushes. Of course I hit pan on the lightest highlight color so fast. I wish the palette was refillable!
Kaylee L.
The Steven Klein collab was amazing! This palette was a must have, the colors inside are all to DIE for!!! I'm obsessed with how pigmented and easy blended these are! I don't want to use up mine because I love it so much and it was limited edition! I always find myself reaching for this beautiful palette!
ILikeMakeupMoreThanPeople K.
Reidsville, NC
It's funny how everyone says that this palette would look better on fair skin, my mother in law gave it to for Christmas and it show beautifully on my tan skin. (Skin reference Mac NC40 ) be careful cuz the blushes can be a little to harsh and you can go over board way to fast. I love the packaging and the fact that it comes with 4 blush, a Laguna bronzer (I believe it's bigger than the individual Laguna), a contour shade and a setting powder. Tbh I'm not big on the contour shade it's a little to red undertones for my taste but the setting powder works beautifully. The bronzer well it's rave about for a reason. Over all you get a lot for the price.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this Palette! If you are fair skin tone and want to enhance your makeup this is perfect for doing just that! I use this everyday and I love it! It has colors for going out or just for everyday wear! I love that it gives my face just the right amount of color and dimension! I was looking for a blush set that would offer different blushes and I am so satisfied I bought this product!
Tracy P.
ENTERPRISE, AL
This palette gives you the perfect opportunity to try four Nars blushes at once and also to get a mini Ita brush included, as well! The hues of these shades are so versatile and can work for both cool and warm skin tones. Another home run for Nars!
Kylie S.
Duncan, OK
Love the colors of this palette, but I was so disappointed in the texture and quality of the product. It didn't feel as creamy and pigmented as the rest of my Nars single blushes. But like I said, the color selection was great!
Jessica W.
Bogue Chitto , MS
Love cheek color gotta have cheek color, long lasting wear for everyday wear, I bought this online, where I buy most of my makeup being I don't have a highend store close to me.. And I do recommend this product to others!
Sheila D.
Everything you need for your cheeks in one extraordinary palette
I travel quite a bit and this is perfect.
The colors are stunning, thev qualify is high end, yet the prices are competitive.
This us one of my favorites.