BY NARS

A limited-edition cheek palette featuring four blushes, a contouring duo, and a glowing Laguna bronzer to bring color in full force. Created exclusively for the Steven Klein for NARS collection, this palette features seven shades for alluring cheeks. Featuring four blushes, a contouring duo, and a glowing Laguna bronzer, this palette is perfect for emphasizing makeup looks. This palette contains: - 2 x 0.12 oz Contour Blush in Paloma (I), Paloma (II) - 0.29 oz Bronzing Powder in Laguna - 4 x 0.12 oz Blush in Robotic, Blaspemy, Luster, Dolce Vita

Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
I love most of the colors in this palette.  The contour, the bronzer, the setting powder and 2 of the blushes.  the 2 other blushes are too shimmery for my taste but are very lovely to look at.  Everything is pigmented, blends wonderfully, and is never patchy.  This is my first Nars product and I was very impressed.
HEATHER A.
Las Vegas, NV
Yes, i use this to contour my face. Theres not really a shimmery highlighter in this palette but there is a powder that you can use to highlight the light areas of the face. I love it because of the 4 blushes as well. Well done Nars!!
Prestigious Gal ..
Howe
If I could find this palette again, I would! I love this contour palette more than anything else in my makeup setup. It has a beautiful row of blushes that I love using by themselves or mixing to create new tones. I has a dark contour shade and a perfect bronzer shade. I dont really use the highlight unless I am going for a really matte look. I would TOTALLY BUY THIS PALETTTE AGAIN!
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
I purchased this maybe 2 years ago, and I STILL use it. It has lasted me so long, and the product is still just as fresh and beautiful as it was the first day I used it. The pigment it great, which means a little goes a long way— hence, why I am still using it!! It comes with a few of NARS signature blush shades, and they are compatible with almost any look!
Maritza L.
Love this pallet. The range of colors is amazing!! They blend so beautifully on the skin. Nars has always had amazing products. You won’t be disappointed. The only thing is since I’m between light to medium skin tone and my undertone some shades didn’t work for me but that’s the only con.
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
I've had this product since fall 2015 and use it daily! I'm slowly running out of the highlighter but still have full pans of all the blushes, contour and bronzer! You really get a lot of product for the price. The laguna bronzer is one of my favorites and I also use this to contour. The contouring powder isn't my favorite as it's a bit dark for my light-neutral skin tone. The four blushes included are better suited for fair-tan skin tones I would think as the two lighter shades may not show up as well on deep skin tones. Overall just an amazing palette and the packaging is very solid and holds up great!
chandra a.
renton, WA
I got this probably like 2 years ago and just rediscovered it in my pallet drawer! I used to use this all the time. I use 3 of the blush shades, all of them except for the really light pink on the left. The contour shade is great and I am a laguna bronzer fan. The sizes of each pan are great and long lasting. I prefer a more banana color for the highlighting contour shade and this one is more off white so I dont mess with that one much either. Overall though a really great pallet
Emma G.
The blushes and bronzers in this NARS Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette are very pigmented and go on so well. The colors are colors j would choose for myself if I was building a palette, all except the highlight. The highlight is a little chalky and that's the only thing keeping it from a full five stars, I would definitely tell my friends to get their hands on a NARS cheek palette they like because they seem to be completely worth it!!
Kimberly G.
My absolute go to favorite palette. I use it for my blush my highlights and bronzing. I can do my complete face with this palette if I needed to. It’s super easy to apply and blend and the colors can be soft as you want them or intense as you want them. Great for every skin tone. I Highly recommend.
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
This is the best face palette I have ever purchased. It has all the great staples as well as a highlight and Contor color this is perfect for a professional kit or for a beginner at make up that just needs a full set of ranges in blush with their staple Laguna bronzer in there as well. I wish this was not limited addition or else I would get this as a gift for people because it is perfection.
Andrea B.
Salinas, CA
How good is this product? Is it worth what you're paying for?
Laura C.
CUMMING, GA
Is this really pigmented?
Laura G.
ottawa (on)
Are the colours pigmented and nice? i have fair skin will it look funny?
Joslyn F.
Chapmanville, WV
How pigmented would someone say these are?
Anh N.
Seattle, WA
Does anyone know if he cost of this and if they sell it at Sephora?