BeautyFaceFace MakeupNARS
Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette

NARS Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette

A limited-edition cheek palette featuring four blushes, a contouring duo, and a glowing Laguna bronzer to bring color in full force. Created exclusively for the Steven Klein for NARS collection, this palette features seven shades for alluring cheeks. Featuring four blushes, a contouring duo, and a glowing Laguna bronzer, this palette is perfect for emphasizing makeup looks. This palette contains: - 2 x 0.12 oz Contour Blush in Paloma (I), Paloma (II) - 0.29 oz Bronzing Powder in Laguna - 4 x 0.12 oz Blush in Robotic, Blaspemy, Luster, Dolce Vita

Is this really pigmented?
What do you think about it? I like it because it has bronzer and blush alot of varietys. What's the price? Where do they sell them? Are they pigment enough?
Now I don't know if it's just me but I stay clear of flushes just due to the fact that it just makes my face look way to read so I don't know if I just can't find the right tone for me or it's just me but I have a problem selecting the right tone so buying blush pallets I just hesitate
Start your review of NARS Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette!
Tyffany C.
Flint
NARS Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette uploaded by Tyffany C.
Love the new line of liquid foundation Sephora started selling!!! Thank you makers of NARS!! The color fits my face flawlessly!
Amalee K.
Fairhope, AL
Love this palatte great for when I'm traveling and don't want to take all my makeup i can do my contour and blush with it
Rue A.
One of my best makeup investments, I love that I have this because I can change up my look so easily and it has such a great variety. I can bronze and contour on top of it all. Loveeee this palette!
Sallyanne A.
Nantucket, MA
I love this palette and wanted it for so long ! I finally broke down and bought it. I love all the colors so much, but I find them to not apply as smoothly as I would like. It applies blotchy, but I'm sucking it up because I love it so much and it was not a cheap palette.
Magan S.
Sacramento, CA
I use this as my blush, highlight and contour and it's great! very pigmented and has awesome staying powder. also very soft and blendable
Micah G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love NARS products so I know that this would be a good product to use cause I'm used to the product brand.
noemi E.
Purchased at: Sephora
love this palette! my all time fave. i also have the mini laguna which i take with me when i travel. laguna for me is the best bronzer and contour product.
Kimberly G.
My absolute go to favorite palette. I use it for my blush my highlights and bronzing. I can do my complete face with this palette if I needed to. It’s super easy to apply and blend and the colors can be soft as you want them or intense as you want them. Great for every skin tone. I Highly recommend.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
Yassssss! This cheek palette is absolutely gorgeous!!! Has just about every blush color I love all in one!
Jennifer H.
Whitsett, NC
I absolutely love this pallet ! It's worth every single penny. The bronzer I use almost every day. The blushes are gorgeous. Everything has just the right amount of pigment for my fair skinned self.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...